🦊 a funny to get started

7 Likes

@elar :dove:

xT4uQDK9p8wdX9Ylxu

6 Likes

7 Likes

Lol…lol…lollllllll. My tummy hurts 'cause I laughed out loud…alot!!!

3 Likes

Whatever you do DONT disturb Nick :laughing:

5 Likes

are the ungloved hands shown in his window, reflecting this man? for shame! …or are those hands actually inside of the car thats to his left, packing a bowl? haha

please don’t flag me, weed is legal in my state.

1 Like

@alllllz I assure you there is no drug paraphernalia in that car, I should know, that’s me goofing around back when the stores were forcing us to wear masks. :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I wanted to go into the store like that, but my wife wouldn’t let me. Haha

2 Likes

LOL. she shoulda let you, holding your hand to guide you haha

1 Like

Believe it or not that thing is thin enough I can actually see through it hahaha

1 Like

You should have. I met a guy in a full spiderman mask in Walmart. Had a really good laugh, complimented his choice of masks…then later thought about how creepy it was that while alone in a store I had complimented a complete stranger whom I could not identify in a line up later if he stole my purse or followed me to my car.
:hushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

What crazy times we are living in…

4 Likes

Flush gate for inside a toilet water tank. It’s the thing that gets lifted when you turn the handle.

5 Likes

cars

1 Like

source-41

4 Likes

heh heh… I expected a dog to come into view and see her run to it…

2 Likes

thanks love that one!! husband knew right away what it was, I showed him just now… clearly he’s the one that’s done the toilet repairs around here lol

1 Like

6 Likes

c337806b17e550efe78310adc079faece985af8938e5d908a8801c8da6141a1d

6 Likes

12 Likes

mnmn

5 Likes

8 Likes