🦊 a funny to get started

Me thinking for a sec i heard a trumpet… then realized it was not…
download

11 Likes

Oh my goodness, that is the perfect caption! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Most woman at the wedding feast (not to have to worry about carbs):
download
And myself when i see (hopefully) pound cake:
download (1)
Me AFTER i ate that cake:
download (3)

9 Likes

All the men in the same place watching the women

4 Likes

OK, this one intrigued me. At first I thought it was the typical ‘unknowingly opened a shaken soda bottle’ bit, but her facial expression before it starts to fizz says otherwise. So I thought, well she knew and was hoping for the best but upon opening it, it sprayed her anyway.

I came back here today for a laugh and realized she didn’t unscrew the top…she was dropping something in it! Probably mentos candy I thought and then saw the opened pack on the table.

Why? Just WHY would you do that sitting in your leather recliner instead of outdoors?? :hushed: Can’t prove it, but now I’m thinking there was a mischievous grandson and/or disgruntled son with a chip on his shoulder behind the whole scheme.

Wow, nice to speculate and dig for truth on something besides ‘covid pandemic’ related issues for a change!!! :rofl: (Though if I had to venture a guess, I think Fauci may have told her mentos & coke would protect her until she got to Walmart for her vax. :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

21 Likes

@JaimieOxford
So we are on a leisurely stroll through the Wild fields of daisies…Laa la la la laaaaa la…:blush:
daisy-flowers-19

5 Likes

30 Likes

Hah hah hah hah! Oh my I needed that laugh! :rofl:

12 Likes

download (4)

13 Likes

Regarding the first picture - oh, please tell me there won’t be any plaid in heaven!! Yikes! And that can’t be a glorified body…can it?? LOL

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ha, that last fox looks like my baby cat. Her legs forgot to grow, so she is stubby and forever face planting!

4 Likes

These are great joyful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m surprised I did not run into @Kevo4Christ

2 Likes

I’m steeling dat

2 Likes

@TCC

Ok, just for you bud :grin:

16 Likes

download (2)
LOOK!! I AM A TURTLE !!! :astonished:

13 Likes

Always enjoy your humor brother. Yeah…i bet they joke in the back room about how what they are saying to us sounds like that to them :frowning:

2 Likes

@TCC

Thanks man… you just let me know if I get outta line will ya :+1:t3:

(p.s. I want you to be the first one to sign my cast… but please keep it short… leave room for the other folks) :grin:

10 Likes

jab

a picture worth a thousand words

25 Likes