🦊 a funny to get started

Thank you Carole! That gave me a good laugh, i hope u ron and wee gracie are well. I know California is enormous and the fires are not near you but i feel dread when i see them

4 Likes

It took a while to figure out how to send on this joke received as PDF by email. It was new to me, but it has been around since at least 2008, I later discovered.

Ze French Art Thief or The Price of Gas in France

a

b

c

d

9 Likes

gray hair

7 Likes

ignore-evidence

10 Likes

9 Likes

That area has suffered a lot with floods, now fire. Hmmm, seems God is waging war with the sinfulness of the people in this state!

1 Like

There is a great spiritual battle going on in California for sure, i know its everwhere and getting worse, but i think your beloved state is on the front line. You have incredible men / leaders like pastor Hibbs and Holthaus and then others in power qho seem to be either possessed or heavily influenced by the enemy of our souls

5 Likes

hearing test

10 Likes

That meme reminds me if one of Rons shirts…lol. Love it❣️

7 Likes

9 Likes

cup of vodka
guarantee-fast-service
clothing_tags_with_a_touch_of_humor_640_03
clothing_tags_with_a_touch_of_humor_640_high_12

10 Likes

:rofl: :skull_and_crossbones: :laughing:

I love these. I believe the first one is scriptural, right?

One day Jesus invited a man to follow Him and become His disciple—but the man refused. He said he would follow Jesus later, but first he wanted to go bury his father. Jesus responded, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead” (Matthew 8:22).

I think I might put this scene out for October 31 this year with that scripture and maybe some others. Hey, it might be a good witness tool. Can you come help?? It was your idea after all!

3 Likes

Bob please tell me it is homemade vodka…lol. Shame, shame! Also, are these tags on your clothing??

Thanks for sharing. You are too twisted for color T.V.

2 Likes

Oh, Dallas my stomach hurts from laughing too much. You should also post these in the “Great Advice” discussion. They are too good and need more laughs.

1 Like

Enough already. These are real groaners, Jack…otflol.

2 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are on a roll tonight. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

No WHO? Karen or Jack? WHEN?

7 Likes

I humbly bow to the Master…(s)

4 Likes

No - I wish on both counts

1 Like