🦊 a funny to get started

Just a few chuckles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. A man walks into a library and asks the librarian for books about paranoia. She whispers, “They’re right behind you!”

2. What should you do if you’re attacked by a group of clowns? Go straight for the juggler.

3. A cement mixer and a prison bus crashed on the highway. Police advise citizens to look out for a group of hardened criminals.

4. Some people eat snails. They must not like fast food.

5. Have you heard the one about the skunk? Never mind, it really stinks.

6. It’s always windy in a sports arena. All those fans.

7. What happens to a frog’s car when it breaks down? It gets toad away.

8. What is worse than raining cats and dogs? Hailing taxis!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lord we’re ready to go home!
Come quickly Lord Jesus
Maranatha
in Jesus name, amen

FB_IMG_1631642983753

4 Likes

8 Likes

Agreed. Those devil’s minions don’t want us to enjoy ourselves, so let’s keep laughing.

3 Likes

@staceylovesJesus Please say it isn’t so. They can do this but they won’t bring back my beloved garlic bologna. That is just criminal and immoral. Somebody needs to be shot for this.

2 Likes

Even that isn’t enough to get me to eat bologna… yuck.

1 Like

I am in no way a fan of tats. I think they look horrible and very unnatural. But I love this meme. A lot of people will be in heaven and are going to be awfully surprised at a lot of the people they see. No I have no tats. I have too many scars for a smooth canvas.

4 Likes

Governor Jim Justice, West Virginia:

9 Likes

Loved those. Copied them to share. Hee Hee.

2 Likes

In quick reading I thought it said ‘What if they have TACOES’ I thought, What’s wrong with Tacoes?
I didn’t realize till BaynouBushi mentioned it and I had to go back to look. Hee Hee. I’m bad.

1 Like

Couple weeks ago a discount Outlet store here in Tennessee had the Garlic Bologna. Obviously it was a buy out of some other store.

1 Like

How about cats? :smiley:

1 Like

Cats and rats and ellyphants but sure as you are born, you ain’t gonna find no unicorn.

5 Likes

well… maybe this might not be so bad, wouldn’t hurt to try it lol

2 Likes

11816879_10153457779990120_3536776636711119849_n

9 Likes

10 Likes

Dr vx politician

granny smith

no lifeguard

9 Likes

This is so funny @Kina1234 …it’s like…just great. :heart: :heart: :rofl: I love these funny threads. I’ve been lurking on them since I found them a week ago…teehee.

I hope all is well btw! And I love the Australian accent! :smiley: I think accents are cool in general too.

1 Like

millionaire

9 Likes

This was on my computer, I haven’t read the whole thread so apologize if it’s a repeat. @BayouBushi HI! glad to see you around, and those are hilarious, all of them buahaha…

11 Likes