🦊 a funny to get started

I’m glad they opened up other categories like this to talk, and laugh about stuff not directly related to global events or scripture. I like reading various conversations and points of view on various subjects. But honestly there are some people on this forum who’s intelligence and education level is so much more advanced then my simple bachelors degree level of education that I have no Idea what their talking about half the time. haha I like the simple things in life, including low brow humor haha

10 Likes

hahaha oh Dr. Fauci, what a con man, at least he’s good for funny memes.

3 Likes

28 Likes

Now come on Kevo…you know that’s not possible. I mean they can have the white sleeve part at the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oops…too late. Looks like i wrote on your skin too bro. Ahh…it’ll wash off. :innocent:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Looks a little bit like one of my hot flash fans, just point it down some. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

TRUE STORY of the day!
So this morning i made a BIG pot of soup for hubby to take for lunch to work each day (no, NOT the whole pot of course , lol)
As the soup is cooling down so i can freeze it later in portions, i am stirring it occasionally.
We then went into the garden and did some work there.
I went back in the house since i was done in the garden, hubby stayed outside abit longer.
As i am stirring my soup, i suddenly feel a sharp “bite” in my back. OUCH!
I drop my spoon to put my hand on my back where i was bitten!
I truly hurt!! I cant feel a bug at that time, so i was afraid it would move somewhere else and bite me again. So i call in abit panic my husband “Hunny, HURRY, come here please, i got bitten by something!!”
He hurries and comes inside the kitchen. I tell him to look on my back!. He says “I, dont see anything dear”. I almost yell at this point, “LOOK again! Something bit me hard!” He looks and still sees nothing. So i put my finger on the spot where i felt the bite. By now i am ripping of my shirt and sports-bra. Standing half naked in the kitchen to make sure we can find that bug!
We still dont see anything. I get dressed again and say “Great, now we got a bug roaming inside the kitchen” When hubby walks back to the garden, i say " Well if i lay down on the ground passed out or worse, you know it was that bug!" He says " we keep an eye on it hun"
I once again feel that bite and quickly put my hand where i felt it…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! whaaaat the heck did i find?
I found what bit me so nasty!!!
YOU WILL NEVER EVER GUESS WHAT IT WAS!!!

A tiny sticker inside my sports-bra came loose and pinched my skin somehow.
(mumbles underneath her breath “where is my shovel so i can dig myself a hole”)
But i DO have to say… when a sticker starts to attack you like THAT…
WE MUST BE IN THE ENDTIMES FOR SURE!!
We are flying soon peeps… THIS for SURE told me how far we are in the end times!!!

• When i went back to stir the soup, i found the 1st spoon inside the pot… lol…

download (3)

download (4)

11 Likes

I agree!!! I have two long time college friends who were always good for sharing a laugh when life got rough. Unfortunately they took the jab so out of respect for them, anything plandemic related is off limits. So, keep 'em coming everybody, a cheerful heart is good medicine and that’s the medicine we need right now!

Whenever life got tough, my Grandmother–who lived through the 1918 flu pandemic, the great depression & WWII’s effects on my Grandfather–would joke around and tell us “You might as well laugh as cry!” I miss her wit & wisdom, BUT GOD… will hopefully bring us together again soon. :gift_heart:

7 Likes

paraprosdokian: A figure of speech, in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently used in a humorous situation.

• Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good Evening,’ and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
  • Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are attractive.
  • You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
  • Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
  • After all is said and done, more is said than done.
  • Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to.
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
  • Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
  • We have enough “youth.” How about a fountain of “smart”?
  • Money isn’t everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.
  • Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  • Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.
  • You can observe a lot by watching
18 Likes

…Monkies drinking my morning coffee on our weekend away in the Bushveld…not as funny as @Joyful
…but it was VERY funny at the time!!

7 Likes

This one…image below… should just be the other way around in colour …one WHITE sheep amonst a lot of BLACK sheep… PLEASE DON’T TAKE THIS UPTHE WRONG WAY…if you know what I mean…
We have been blessed to be chosen from so many by our Almighty Father to believe and be on the Narrow path that leads to eternal life!!

All I am saying
…we are washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb…and…Revelation 3:5

He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

More scriptures:

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Matthew 7:14

“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Photo courtesy of @JackN

images (4)

12 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

All I need to know about door to door vaccination propaganda I learned from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang…

10 Likes

10 Likes

28 Likes

980107_xLuRsLGo

21 Likes

16 Likes

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16272384548011277906297.jpg
@jasonacts177
All I can do…cos I’m in Africa
laughter
And…
e4f50b80bf782f4a4ccb1b76278687a5

6 Likes

6000655_700b.jpg (2)

10 Likes