๐Ÿ•Š a God wink moment

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

wow God just showered me with his blessings today! all glory and praises to my loving Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Yeshua! :yellow_heart:
hope i can stay with this company until Jesus comes to take us home.

26 Likes

Congratulations to you Stacey. That is GREAT News and I would be excited as well. God is so good - all the time. Thanks so much for sharing.

8 Likes

thank you Dallas! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Well deserved, Iโ€™m sure! You are such an asset to our fellowship here, we are raising your pay to 100 :heart:S per hour!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

We love you @staceylovesJesus!

9 Likes

sweet youโ€™re so kind :heart: i love you @Cinchacha and the family in here so much :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

im on a timeout of hearts so iโ€™ll sprinkle some here :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Beautiful gift, right here!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!
God is awesome!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh my goodnessโ€ฆ

i just got a God wink moment just like 2 mins agoโ€ฆ i went thru the drive-thru and ordered a veggie burger and fries and a diet cokeโ€ฆ and guess what just happened?
take a guessโ€ฆ

My Heavenly daddy just paid my dinnerโ€ฆ yup the cashier said it was PAID!!! wow i am so LOVED!!! Thank you Abba! :heart:

3 Likes

I Love it. Your daddy just paid for your dinner. :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love how you call them God wink moments. I will have to remember that.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Heโ€™s your daddy too, Dallas :heart: @DallasT

1 Like

I just love hearing your good news!

1 Like

Abba loves to surprise His children and i love to share His sweet surprises. :two_hearts: im so glad you are blessed by them.

1 Like

wow Thank you Lord Jesus! So i am at the car wash and the lady at the cash register said i didnโ€™t need to pay for this. I didnโ€™t ask her why, i just trusted that God wanted to bless me in this wayโ€ฆ maybe someone got saved thru the gospel abc of salvation card that i gave out or i may have passed a test from Heavenโ€ฆ not sure but iโ€™m happy that this was a God wink moment for me for sure! :blush:

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Psalms 5:12 NKJV

p.s. i rarely go to this car wash, once in awhile iโ€™ll treat myself.

1 Like