A place just to chat! Have some fun, laugh a little and a lot!

I feel there is a need for a topic like this. …especially the ladies to just have a great time chatting. Share your feelings, your pets, flowers and paintings, funny experiences, things your children got up to…just anything that’s on your mind… have a little fellowship and a little or lot of laughter… let’s enjoy each other’s special moments.

10 Likes

@anon27008535. It was almost 2am in South Africa when I was chatting last time… sorry I didn’t get back to you… ballet terminology is all in French…so in the old days, and even now sometimes, ballet teachers could be addressed as Madam. To my students I am just Teacher Kariena!

1 Like

@myrtle Thanks so much for this… I have also most of the time felt like an outcast… specially now…I seem not to 'fit into any group very well… probably just my own selfish idea… I was born in Italy, came back to South Africa when I was 3 and off to Australia when I was 5 till 11… then back to SA… my best friend is Greek…she came to SA at 8 years old… but she and her husband…who is Scottish… and her adopted children… from Kazakhstan…moved to Papua Nieu Guineee and are now in Sydney. I miss her so much! I’m married to a Polish man… my parents …my Dad is still alive…and my mom went to the Lord in 2016…they both come from pure Afrikaner stock…my dad grew up with 11 brothers amd sisters on a ginormous sheep farm in the middle of the arid almost desert like area of the Karoo. They were God fearing salt of the earth people…almost totally self sustainjng…prayed on their knees before and at the end of each meal. My Dad is now 87 yrars old…or really ‘young’ He is still so full of life and on fire for the Lord! He even went down a high zip line over the sea 2 weeks ago… I share all my pastor JD videos with him… he is so looking forward to the rapture… he can’t wait to see my mom again…they were married for almost 60 years… My Dad had worked himself up from such humble beginnings…poor sheep farmers…till being under ambassador in Australia. After resigning from the Diplomatic Corps due to his heartfelt beliefs against apartheid… he sat without a job and a wife and 4 daughters to support…bang went my mother’s designer clothes and wonderful dinner parties etc… she had to go back to work as an university lecturer. BUT GOD… I JUST LOVE SAYING…BUT GOD… kept looking after us and my dad became a self made wealthy man with a heart of gold. He walks so closely with Jesus… I am so blessed to have him in my life…so thankful that God has spared him … he SOOO wants to be raptured… I pray that the Lord comes soon…but only in His time…God bless…lots of love from Kariena!!⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

5 Likes

Im so glad that weve got @anon27008535 @myrtle so far into this group … keep it up ladies…we stand strong together! Thanks @myrtle for your kind message and @anon27008535 …I LOVE painting. You guys know I’ve been in bed almost 8 weeks… I had a major abdominal surgery 7 weeks ago… been in horrific pain…but I had time to really study the Word. Get so much closer to Jesus and have had the time to watch Pastor JD…amongst others… have watched since beginning of June…
I am so thrilled to be part of this forum…I fit in!! Praise God!!

5 Likes

@anon27008535 Thanks so much!! Also my husband was retrenched since March… still looking for work…my hospital cost were over 200 000K…still fighting for medical aid to pay out at least some of it… we used my husband’s retrenchment money…my ballet school dropped from 110 students to 45 currently…I’ve had to employ other teachers while I was ill. I went back to teach about 10 days ago…been in severe pain… BUT GOD…has supplied all our needs. We trust Him daily. An amazing place to live in… I can honestly say I’m not worried about ANYTHING…I’m sending some more pics of my paintings… 20 odd are still in galleries in Joburg but nothing has sold this year due to money being so tight due to covid…thanks for just being You!!!

Hey Kina, I didn’t see your post :see_no_evil: Now I created one similar to yours. Wasn’t my intention.

Everyone, how do I re-direct a topic or merge topics? Help

1 Like

@JamNL Don’t worry… great minds think alike… Holy Spirit working!!! 2 are great! The more the merrier!!!⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

1 Like

Here is some more of my paintings… these 5 were done last year using Handels Messiah as inspiration…

4 Likes

@Brooklynsorry… I attached one twice… Here is the other one…

3 Likes

@KBO thanks for enjoying my paintings…yes all oil… trying to get the gospel across… here is another one…

4 Likes

Hi Everyone and @Gigi @Jon @Josee @Be_the_light @JamNL and everyone else too. Just saying Hi… been busy… My Dad is feeling better… thanks for your prayers… been busy with ballet exams and preparing for my beautiful daughters 21st Birthday dinner on Wednesday… God willing… her friend Matt had contact with a colleague who had covid… Matt is going to be tested on Tuesday… please pray that all will be fine… miss you guys…sorry been quiet… been a bit introspective lately… God bless you all…⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

3 Likes

Beautiful artwork :heartpulse:. I paint with acrylics but my work is primitive compared to yours. Lol

1 Like

Greetings @Rlombas!

Welcome.

Painting is fun.

2 Likes

@Rlombas I’m sure your work is beautiful. Being in the arts for most of my life… I have found that true art is honesty personified. Full stop. Look at our Father’s Creation. What we do is a mere reflection. God bless you and your family ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Hey everyone,

It’s been rather quiet from my end. Just here to say hi and tell you you are in my thoughts and prayers. Been putting a lot of time in offline Bible study. Researching, reading, writing a lot (my hand wasn’t used to it anymore :smile:).

:blue_heart::beetle::white_heart:

1 Like

@JamNL Lovely hearing from you. I think we are all having some alone time with the Lord and our families. Love the ladybird emoji! :beetle::honeybee::bug::butterfly::squid::shrimp::crab::octopus::ant::whale::owl::turtle::blowfish:God makes beautiful little creatures.

2 Likes

Greetings!

How are y’all doing?

I happen to write poetry. I have also translated some poetry from spanish into english and italian, and from English into spanish and italian.

Anyone like poetry around here?

3 Likes

@Jesus I’m doing well…and you guys? We all seem a bit quiet…I’m away with my family in a game reserve for 4 days. So nice to get away a bit. Africa is so beautiful. How’s @Gigi @Jon @Josee @JamNL @Hugh @fluidicice. Such an uplifting sermon on the prophecy update yesterday. Praying for you all. I really enjoy this forum… @JamNL @ezekiel195 l @RaptureReadyFLT777 and @JDForumTeam. And everyone else.
Thanks for your love and prayers… here is a pic of where I am… can’t wait to see how prophecy is unfolding. Go to the topic the beauty of children… I created. So sweet what my little ballerinas did…

5 Likes

Hey @Kina1234! Thanks for asking about us! Really appreciate that.
Great photo of your relaxation spot!
I’ve noticed many of us are silent lately. I’ve tried to reply to people and nothing seems to even remotely sound right so I just cancel and move on. Could really use some prayers for my family and myself right now as just like many of you, we’re under attack like crazy lately. I’m pretty worn down now and feels like I’m crawling through clay and mud while pulling a deuce-and-a-half on my own…during a monsoon.

As of right now, the only things keeping me aloft are God, and prayer…with a little humor. Sunday listening to Jack Hibbs in the morning, and both of Farag’s videos in the afternoon are extremely welcomed.

Sidenote: Ever noticed you never hear of a reptile burping underwater? Or a python forgetting where they’re going in water and accidentally tying themselves in a knot? Ever notice the gas tank is always empty when you really need it full? If there’s peanut butter, is there sunflower butter too? Why do dogs circle at least three times before laying down?

These are things that pop in my mind when I need them the most.

2 Likes