A thread of congrats and welcomes

Lets start with the congrats to @Tonym @DallasT, and @Gracings . You know what I am talking about. Good luck keeping your sanity.

Second is a Huge Big Green Welcome to @alvis. He was also at one time a resident of the orphanage affectionately known as Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children. Yall all in trouble now as he was both a resident that and hales from the Gulf Coast region and the only difference between south Texas and south Louisiana is the Sabine river.

Welcome aboard Alvin. Ignore the crazy Cajun.

13 Likes

I can’t speak for @DallasT or @Tony but I am in a whole new level of culture shock. Pray for us, OK? Thank you for such a warm, warm….blessing!
Also, hello to @alvis! Thank you for your service, sir.

12 Likes

Not to worry it is all fun and games till things start to fall apart and you know that never happens here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:

Don’t worry you are going to get covered in a lot of prayers cause you gonna need it.

9 Likes

I Agree with @Gracings - I never really knew how much the mods did for us in the past. Wow. Hard to believe they did what they did without narry a complaint.
Definitely culture shock.
Yes we will need prayer. I for sure will need loads and loads of prayer. This old lady’s brain is not like it used to be.
Thank you for the many blessings and hello to @alvis

11 Likes

BayouBushi
Thank you for the warm welcome and Semper Fi, Marine. Forgive me if I err in this but I am assuming you are a brother. I have been watching JD for years but I am new to the forum. Thanks again and God bless you.

11 Likes

Dallas T
Thank you sister. I have been watching JD for years but I am just now getting into the forum here as I didn’t know it was here. I was just watching the sermons and prophecy updates. God bless you and thank you again for welcoming me. God bless you.

9 Likes

Gracings
Thank you sister and thank you for welcoming me to the forum as well. Its is awesome they have this feature for brothers and sisters in Christ to edify and encourage one another. God bless you.

8 Likes

Tony
Thank you brother. I feel very welcomed here.

6 Likes

Joining everyone in welcoming you to this forum and fellowship @alvis / Alvin and thank you for your service.

Hope you find the strength, comfort and comradery in our Lord and Saviour Christ that we are graced with here by His provision.

In Christ

9 Likes

Yeah a Green Brother and one blood washed clean as well. Sadly I am also a Cajun but I have no control over that.

9 Likes

Jason, thank you brother. I like the Spartan helmet you are sporting there. God bless you.

5 Likes

Glad you dropped into to the gathering place.
I spent most of my life time in the Galveston area the rest in La Grange area. Now I am a odd duck out of water traveling slowly around the southern states.

Shalom

2 Likes

DEC
Thank you for welcoming me. I have drove through La Grange many times while traveling to Arkansas. I loved driving through there. That is so much more beautiful in that area than where I live. I am about 8 miles south of Kingsville. I look forward to the fellowship here and praying for others. God bless you.

3 Likes

Yep, I have worked down there a few times and was glad to get back home. Red hot rattlesnake country for sure.

La Grange is Home to many wonderful Oak trees that let you know there is a creator. Right now my old buddies farm looks like a brown patch very sad but its still hit and miss

Shalom brother

2 Likes