A word of encouragement 💖

Hello Everyone,

As the holidays are fast approaching and 2021 is nearly coming to an end. I wanted to encourage you, as we walk into this next season together as believers.

As we all know, this fallen world is crumbling before our eyes. It’s both a humbling, yet exciting time to be alive.

Humbling, because as the days go by, We are remembering the persecution that our Lord Jesus went through. In those days, hate and deception spread through the land like a virus. And much like today, we are witnessing an intense increase of wickedness in our land too.

But it’s in these moments, that we must remember just how Precious the Blood of Jesus is. Just how Powerful His name truly is. He loves us so completely, it’s beyond human understanding.

Because of the internet, we are now able to read and view the news from around the world. Each day, we are hearing more and more about how truly lost and incredibly evil this world has become. It makes me think of the moments leading up to our Lord’s crucifixion. Jesus was incredibly mistreated. There was no reasoning with the people. They were blinded by hate, blinded by lies, deceived by Satan. Shouting and demanding that Barabbas be released and Jesus be crucified.

Our precious Savior, knowing what was about to take place just hours before, did not protest. He did not argue, He did not lash out or gather weapons to defend himself. Instead, He went to the Father and prayed. Abba, Father, for you all things are possible; remove this cup from me; yet, not what I want, but what you want.” He graciously yet painfully gave up His life, so we could have eternal life. His act of obedience canceled out any authority Satan had over us at that cross. We are no longer held in captivity. We are forgiven of our sins and set free by the blood of the lamb! Hallelujah! :drop_of_blood::latin_cross:

Colossians 1:11-14 :sparkling_heart:
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light. For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.

:orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart:

:latin_cross: A Call to Trust the LORD :sparkling_heart:
(Isaiah 8:11-17)

The LORD has given me a strong warning not to think like everyone else does. He said,

“Don’t call everything a conspiracy, like they do, and don’t live in dread of what frightens them.

Make the LORD of Heaven’s Armies holy in your life. He is the one you should fear.

He is the one who should make you tremble. He will keep you safe. But to Israel and Judah, he will be a stone that makes people stumble, a rock that makes them fall.

And for the people of Jerusalem
he will be a trap and a snare.
Many will stumble and fall,
never to rise again. They will be snared and captured.”

Preserve the teaching of God; entrust his instructions to those who follow me.
I will wait for the LORD,
who has turned away from the descendants of Jacob.
I will put my hope in him.

:latin_cross: Hope in the Messiah :sparkling_heart:
(Isaiah 9:1-7)

Nevertheless, that time of darkness and despair will not go on forever. The land of Zebulun and Naphtali will be humbled, but there will be a time in the future when Galilee of the Gentiles, which lies along the road that runs between the Jordan and the sea, will be filled with glory.

The people who walk in darkness
will see a great light.
For those who live in a land of deep darkness, a light will shine.

You will enlarge the nation of Israel,
and its people will rejoice.
They will rejoice before you
as people rejoice at the harvest
and like warriors dividing the plunder.

For you will break the yoke of their slavery
and lift the heavy burden from their shoulders.
You will break the oppressor’s rod,
just as you did when you destroyed the army of Midian.

The boots of the warrior
and the uniforms bloodstained by war
will all be burned.
They will be fuel for the fire.

For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

His government and its peace
will never end.
He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David
for all eternity.
The passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies
will make this happen!

:orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart:

So be encouraged Brothers and Sisters. God WILL shine His light upon YOU. Hold on to Hope and Believe in His promise. Yes, we may face trials and persecution. But remember, we are not facing it alone. God is with us EVERY step of the way and He is VICTORIOUS!! :pray::sparkling_heart:

God Bless and remember, you are loved more than you know - Alissa

8 Likes

this is very encouraging… i love this so beautifully eloquent and i find comfort in these words. Thank you for sharing. God bless you Alissa! :gift_heart:

1 Like