ABC’s of Salvation Bookmark, bumper sticker, magnets and online video

About a year or so ago I sent a large canvas of the ABC’s of Salvation that I put together to Pastor Farag and the Church.

Recently, I took the same concept and created bookmarks that have all of the information about the Gospel, the ABC’s, and a prayer of Salvation. I also created a bumper sticker and magnet that list the ABC’s. All of these refer them to JDFarag .org and also tell the person reading them that they can get a video explanation of the ABC’s of Salvation at Http://abcs-of-salvation.org or Http://get-saved-today.org.

I made the video based on the canvas concept and included excerpts of Pastor Farag explaining the Gospel and ABC’s.

I’m willing to share the designs with anyone and feel free to share the video.

I believe the Holy Spirit led me to create the canvas. And, I have felt led to create these other witnessing tools as well, especially the video.

You guys are so creative and with everything that is being done to get the ABC’s out there!!! I know the Holy Spirit is working in each of you!

3 Likes

I would love the designs!!

1 Like

Try this link April. If you like them, contact me on Facebook and I’ll send you higher resolution images. I have bookmarks already printed to and would be willing to send some to you.

2 Likes

please can you advise where to purchase some stickers/bookmarks thank you Malcolm jeffs

1 Like

Hello,
I have a bunch of bookmarks based on the design that I would be happy to send you. I had a lot of them made. I may have some stickers as well, but I did not make as many of those.

Would you like me to send you bookmarks and any stickers I have?

I’m also making a web site that will present the videos I’ve made and provide links to resources for the ABCs. I started it tonight and hope to have a first draft of it up soon.

1 Like

Yes please would love them Malcolm Jeffs
12 Park View Terrace
Worcester
WR3 7AG
England

1 Like

Hi! I will do so as soon as I can. I’m glad you like them!

I’m at my parents home looking after them. Mom broke her hip and dad has had health issues. If I can’t get home to get them (4 hour round trip), I will get my brother to bring them to me to mail or ask him to mail them.

God Bless!!!
Robby

1 Like

Many thanks God Bless hope your Mum gets better soon Malcolm

2 Likes

I just discovered this post. What a great website!

I just wish I had more followers on Facebook or Twitter to share your video with. I hope others on the forum will see this and take advantage of your resources.

Bless you, and a very belated welcome to the forum community, Robby, @Redraidrob

Trusting that the Lord has used and will use your efforts to lead many people to salvation in Christ Jesus . :pray:

1 Like

I love the idea of car stickers or magnet. That is such an easy and affordable way to spread the word. How can I purchase them?

1 Like

Looking at the website of @Redraidrob
https://abcs-of-salvation.org/graphics-%26-media I think the idea is : he provides the graphic templates and you add them to the magnets yourself.

:thinking: Now, that’s something I might be able to do. I was put off the idea of magnets because I thought I would need to pay international postage.
Glad you asked the question, Winnie.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you. I had challenge coins made with the ABCs, the link to the website, and a prayer of salvation. There is a message with each coin to that asks they person with it to post its location and the impact it made on their life on a Facebook page. It also asks that the coin be passed on. I have distributed 60 of the 100 I had made to churches and ministries. I don’t know if they have made and impact or were distributed beyond where I sent them. No posts on the Facebook page.

3 Likes

So beautifully designed.

Well, we will find out one day soon what was the outcome. Not everyone likes to post on Facebook , especially if it’s not about their family,their pets or their latest meal. :laughing:

The Lord will reward your efforts.

1 Like

Thanks you. I added that to the sleeve remembering a trip my brother and I went on. We were in a park in St. Paul with the Snoopy/Peanuts statues. A little girl and her mom were looking for a place to lay a painted stone. We all started talking and I asked about the stone. Turns out it was a traveling stone. Each person that finds it is asked to post a pic and where they found it. Then, they are supposed to place it somewhere and post that information and a picture. I asked the little girl if I could take the stone and take it to Texas to place it at the Buddy Holly statue. The little girl was so excited. My brother and I drove it through four states and I placed it at the statue back home in Texas like I promised.
You are probably right though. I do h the coin are doing some good. I’d you’d like some to give out, please let me know. I’m happy to send them to you.
Thank you for your message. It helped me. To be honest, I have been getting discouraged about it all. Your message reminded me that I must keep trying and remember Paul’s words in Timothy - fight the good fight and finish the race.
Thank you!!

2 Likes

I can provide graphics that I have used or I am happy to help you with designing a new graphic with your own idea.
I have used a company called sticker mule before and found they do a good job. They are an online US company. But, I’m sure there are other similar companies in various countries.

2 Likes

That would be great if I lived in the USA, but i’m in Australia. (International postage charges are steep.) Thanks anyway for the offer.

If you need more encouragement, Robby, may I suggest you get involved with other sections of the forum, along with like-minded believers. This has helped me a lot.

1 Like

If you will use them, I will send you 7 of them. I always send them in groups of 7 as it is the number of completion or perfection.
I don’t mind the cost. I sent some book marks to a brother in England and spent 100. I look at it like tithing and if it saves just one, it is worth it.

If you are interested, let me know.

Thank you and God Bless my friend!

2 Likes

That’s a kind and generous offer. So, yes, please. I would like to receive 7 for distribution in Australia.
Not sure what’s the best way to give you my name & postal address. Perhaps I should leave a message via your website.

Hiya,
I would love 7 if Pax is able to forward some on to South QLD?

1 Like

https://abcs-of-salvation.org/christian-challenge-coins

There is an email address on that page.

1 Like