ABC’s of Salvation T-Shirts

Believe

1 Like

I love this video! Do you mind if I share this in an email campaign? I sometimes send devotional messages and have some subscribers from a previous store I’m sharing the gospel with.

I find the simplicity and power of this message, (that also ends in the ABC’s of Salvation), outstanding graphics and music, very riveting.

Thank you for sharing! :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely please share! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I posted this just now on my Facebook and Instagram store pages. Thanks again! :latin_cross::two_hearts:

1 Like

yaaaayyyy you’re so welcome, Amela! :latin_cross::two_hearts:

Turns out you can’t post a YouTube video on IG but it’s on on my FB biz page now. :slightly_smiling_face:

God bless you sister!

1 Like

God bless you too, Stacey!

1 Like

Greetings in Jesus to all!

It’s been over a month since I’ve posted on this thread. Lots of things happening on the world stage and in our personal lives!

One thing remains the same - it is the midnight hour and we are running out of time to get Jesus to people and people to Jesus!

amelas-chamber-final-logo-whitebg

As Pastor JD says: “The Titanic of this world is sinking…there’s just no more time. We need to get as many people off the ship to Jesus for salvation before the thing goes down and we go up!”

Mark 13:7–8 — “But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows.”

The Last Hour - Long Sleeves (1)
ABCs Female Black Long Sleeve

Raptured Long Sleeve

Let us be llike the five wise virgins who kept extra oil for their lamps, so that when the groom arrived they were ready to go and meet him. Being ready for the Rapture means living in joyful and obedient expectation, no matter what our circumstances are, for the fulfillment of our blessed assurance that Jesus will come and we will meet Him in the air in the twinkling of an eye.

Titus 2:11-14, “For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say ‘No’ to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope — the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good."

Another one of our new long sleeve T-shirt designs reminds us to forgive others, as Jesus forgave us. This is an area of struggle for many (raising my hand) but the great news is that as we ask the Holy Spirit for strength and guidance, He give us the grace to be merciful.

Bear With Each Other Tee

Wear our shirts & hoodies as a way to proclaim the Good News about salvation in Jesus, and to encourage and comfort others around us with the comfort that God has given us!

Let us never tire of being here for one another, and keep looking up towards heaven for our redemption draws near! I’m so grateful to our Lord for pastor JD and for this forum where I have met some very wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ. God has allowed all our paths to cross for His divine purposes and for that I’m so grateful! :latin_cross::two_hearts::pray::point_up_2:

In Jesus’ love and service ,
Amela

2 Likes

Greetings to all!

As the days get more toxic around us and signs abound everywhere that Jesus is coming soon and very soon (as Pastor JD likes to remind us) let’s continue to do what we can to proclaim the message of eternal salvation in Jesus. One of the most effective ways to do this is to wear your faith in Jesus!

Just thought I’d share some T-Shirt designs based on Pastor JD’s message last Sunday, and also our latest design and bestellers.

“God’s Got This!” was what the young LVN new graduate declared in the But God testimony shared by Pastor JD, as she finally landed a job at the Home Health company that didn’t require the jab!
God's Got This (1) (1)

Excited to share my latest design with you all!
Fear of the Lord Female (2)
This is available as a short sleeved T-Shirt or hoodie.

And lastly, our But God classic design by @fluidicice never gets old! We now have it available as a hoodie as well.
But God Lya
@anon17258824 models the hoodie beautifully and gets lots of comments and feedback on our sweatshirts. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

We are currently running some FB/IG ads and this Lion of Judah necklace has become a bestseller!
Lion of Judah Gold

At this late stage in our lives, it’s all about obeying the call of Jesus to spread the good news and to make disciples or encourage others around us. Thank you ever so much for your partnership in our small business ministry!

Blessings in Jesus,
Amela

4 Likes

When I go to the hospital or medical appointments - anywhere really I always wear my God sweatshirts. I have had doctors stand back and read my sweatshirts. I have had people want to read the back ABC. I have had people outright say I love your shirt. They are soft and snuggly. My PSWs are constantly taking off my clothes (one of the care they do for me) and they have repetitively read Jesus is the way the truth and the life, But God… and Pray Wait Trust one. Like I said even the ABC car stickers are on my laptop. Can’t miss it. Every opportunity that I can sow seeds for Jesus. PLUS they are super comforting. It’s not for just for (them) but reminding myself of the bigger picture. I want to be singled out for Jesus. I even saw a booth today at the market - rise and shine in the morning and just give me Jesus. Do you know what that does to me? Warm fuzzies!!! Every day it’s an opportunity to repent, come to the Throne of God, be at the feet of Jesus, to proclaim the gospel of Christ and to actively work through the Holy Spirit to keep being like Him. It doesn’t get any better than that. OH wait! It actually does! Eternity, promises of God, rapture and the infinite love and peace God continuously pours out. So - if you are looking for an amazing way of testifying. This would be a lovely way to bring Jesus home to the hearts of many. :heart:

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Glory to God for your beautiful message, Lya! Love the photos! :two_hearts:

The name above all names of Jesus be praised!! :latin_cross::pray::heart::point_up_2:

3 Likes

@Amela @fluidicice Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

I just came up with the neatest idea…

Do you want to make these bright yellow t-shirts with the words "JESUS IS COMING! like the blue one in big letters and in the back with the abc of salvation?

FB_IMG_1645289703301-1

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s a really neat idea, Stacey! I will work with you to create the front message and font/shirt colors. We can then simply drop in the back the ABC’s file that I have, created by Chris @fluidicice.

Blessings,
Amela

4 Likes

Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

i don’t want to do business or anything like that because i do not have the money nor the time to but if you want to, you can show me some your creative ideas then i will purchase the one i like from you.
Jesus bless you sister!

p.s. i love the :butgod: shirt! i may purchase that soon.

4 Likes

Haha! No worries, I won’t bug you about the business. Just want to clarify your ideas about your suggested design. This is more of a ministry than a business, by the way.

Will send you an email, Sis! Jesus bless you too and have a wonderfully blessed Happy Resurrection Day!

4 Likes