ABC's of Salvation Christian Challenge Coins

Hello,
Inspired by the ABC’s of Salvation as presented by Pastor JD, I designed a challenge coin with the ABC’s listed, the address of a website I created to supplement the message of the ABC’s (https://abcs-of-salvation.org), and a prayer of salvation.

Information on the coins is at: Christian Challenge Coins

If anyone anywhere would like any of these coins, please let me know. I send them out in groups of 7 and pay the postage to get them to you.

All I ask is that you prayerfully distribute the coins to those who may be in need of the Gospel message.

I also have bookmarks and other materials, I am more than happy to provide to anyone who is interested.

God Bless!
Robby

7 Likes

Im interested!

1 Like

Thanks for my coins Robby! I received them via @Pax about a month ago!

They are exceptional quality and are very solid. Mine have been/will be distributed around West Brisbane, Australia prayerfully. Thanks for your tireless work bringing the gospel to those around the world, and if you ever need any designing done, let me know :slight_smile:

Yours in Christ,
Chris

3 Likes

Yes, @Redraidrob Robby, what I found especially valuable, during our recent most inclement weather, is the neat way you have packaged them in strong, little waterproof bags. They can be left on a park bench, for example, to be found when the weather clears up.

A little :butgod: story.
One day I was on my way to do some tract &/or coin distribution when I slipped on a muddy footpath outside the neighbour’s house. No injury, just a large bruise, thankfully. Having to change out of muddy clothes delayed my departure. However, I later realised this delay was God’s timing .

I was going along one street in another suburb, but carefully avoiding any muddy areas. So I missed out one house which had no proper path to the letter box. A short while later, I was walking up a lane way and came upon a most beautiful sight … a row of about 20 rainbow lorikeets sitting atop a fence. I did not have a camera with me, but to give you an idea…

I had been praying for the Lord’s guidance re where to place one of the coins in this suburb. Then I realised this fence was beside the only house where I had not put an ABC’s business card.

So I gingerly went over the muddy grass to the letter box and found it had no cover on it…exposed to the rain! Surely here was a place to leave a plastic- wrapped coin.

Shortly afterwards I saw the occupant, an elderly gentleman feeding those native birds. If I had come there half an hour earlier, before sunset, I doubt I would have seen those birds.

3 Likes

This is an awesome story! Thank you so much for helping me with this project. If you need more, pleas let me know!

1 Like

Please email me at [email protected]

I am so happy to report that as of yesterday, a little over 100 coins were out in your hands being distributed or circulating. I have less 50 of the coins left. I will make more if needed.

Thank you all for helping me with this project!

1 Like

Well, I would be more than happy to distribute more, but maybe better for you to get some more Americans on board. due to postage costs.