ABC's templates?

Here you go @Maythelordblessyou :

4 Likes

fluidicicie,
Thank you so much. That was so sweet of you to help me. I will be printing them out today and start spreading the gospel.
God blessy you

1 Like

I would love to get a cope of these, I want to make them and hand them out. These are marvelous!
My email [email protected]

Good morning Mary!
I just sent the links to the email you provided.
Let me know if you have any issues with the files.
God Bless!
Kelly

1 Like

Hi there :sparkling_heart:please can you send me a printable template too, 8 would be great for me too, on an A4 page if that’s ok. I’m also wondering about business cards, would the company selling them to me, make the template for those, would you know please. Many thanks, and may God bless you for helping those of us who are less technical lol :sparkling_heart:xxx

Yes please, I’d love them, thank you very much :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:xxx

I got them, LOVE the templates, and I responded. I do want to work with you!
I love that you have the bible verse in there.

I reallly like this one too… can I order more than one kind?

Thank you for the information. I typed a letter explaining my situation to where I want to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and our salvation. Could I use these templates and post them on Facebook?

Hi Angela, @FACE

I’ve updated my website (link above - search for ‘proclaim’) to include download links to the 8-cards-per-page A4 downloads underneath the images of the business cards. Some cards have this option, but if there’s a type of business card you’d like made into a PDF without this option, let me know and i’ll add it.

It’s really simple to get cards printed, all you really need to do is select the business you’d like it printed with and upload the design you want. You don’t have to design anything. (Just be sure to pick the business card version with the extra space around the outside)

Hi Sherry! @sherdeal1

Sure thing! Feel free to use them wherever you want :slight_smile:
Pick the ‘Digital’ version when you download them.

God Bless,
Chris

Thank you for the info.

May I please get a copy as well? Every year I develop a calendar for the next year with all the RSA school holidays, etc on it as an end of the year “thank you” gift for my family and friends. Would love to be able to use this as front page.
My email [email protected]

Good morning Nelia!
I will respond to your email with the link to my dropbox so you can grab the files from there. I have business card and postcard templets. If you let me know what the size of your calendar is I would be happy to resize it for you.
I also own a printing business and helped others on this forum with printing at a 50% discount just to help get the Word out. thecardsharkprinting.com

Good morning!
I believe I missed your reply to my templet email - so sorry!
I have templets for business cards as well as postcards. Please let me know which you prefer and I will send you a link to my dropbox to download them.
Blessings!
Kelly

Avery. Go here and use Avery templates to make your cards. Very easy.

Me too! Were you able to do this? If so, would you help me too!

1 Like