ABC's to Retirement Homes this Christmas!

I’m so excited with our ABC’s initiative for this Christmas! Our little bible study group has gotten together to bless 180 people from local retirement homes. We called each to see what was the biggest needs. Then we got donations and we will be putting together bags of gifts for all 180 of them.
In the bags we will also add the ABC’s of Salvation and a personal card with a message to each person!
So thankful for what the Lord is doing!!! :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear Nanda! @nandavh65
I’m sure they will adore those little gift bags so much and hopefully many will read the ABCs and become saved. :slight_smile:

Strangely during my prayers yesterday it was put on my heart to distribute my ABC business cards to a retirement village nearby. I won’t be able to make any gift baskets but I hope they will read the message and look up JD.

Keep up the great work!

THANK YOU!!! I was so happy because it started as a simple idea, but when we started getting donations, everybody who donated said the same: “the Lord told me to go big”. We ended up with so much more money and items that we would ever expect! God is so wonderful and faithful!!!

Blessings to you!!!
Nanda

1 Like