Advice needed: responding to questions about vaccine status

He knows, Viv. You know, there are many MANY many who trusted what we were all told. We all began this thing in a bewilderment. The author of confusion certainly has confusion running rampant. I happen to believe that there will be many who won’t willingly go forward with boosters, because they are beginning to see discrepancies. My own family has a couple of people regretting their choice—and they are not saved. (They have experienced physical issues.) Dry those tears of regret and don’t look back. God’s still got you!

7 Likes

Dear Viv, you are loved by the Lord. You belong to the Bride. You are worthy, because you belong to HIM :heart: I am glad, that you wont take another shot, because I am sure that these shots are not good for our health. We were all decived. Some more than others. Most of the christians dont recognize this endtimes and think things will get back to normal, if they take the shot. And some of them are saying that these poisons are a gift from God…

The Lord bless you and calm your troubled heart.

8 Likes

Thankyou again I am so grateful to our Lord for prompting you to reply and for His assurance through you - May God keep you safe also and fill you with The Holy Spirit and His mercies are new each day :pray: with love from a sinner who tries not to sin xxx

5 Likes

Thankyou too and now it is time to calm down and look up - enjoy the service and I am calming down thanks to our Lord through you - with love :pray:

5 Likes

The housing market is crazy. A relator came by the other day to pass out the area sells. People are paying more for the ones on the market than the listing price. It’s unheard of.

3 Likes

Dear sister Viv - Gracings and Kris have given the same response I would have to your concern about the vaccine. My own precious mother was given the vax because she has dementia, is in memory care, and her health care surrogate (her husband/my step-father) instructed her care home to give it to her as he truly thought he was doing the right thing. My mother is a believer. She never took the annual flu shots and, based on some things she said to me when I visited, I believe she told the staff she did not want the vax. I know it’s not the mark based on scripture.

As for sins - I know how tormenting past sin/s can be. I have struggled with assurance of salvation most of my life. I went forward at a revival held at a friend’s church and said the sinners prayer when I was 12, but did not understand the Gospel. All I heard was “accept Jesus or you’ll go to hell.” I’ve been in church most of my adult life but, looking back, I thought being a Christian was accepting Jesus then trying to lead a good life…in my own strength. That failed, putting it mildly. After my divorce - I went back to the world and lived a life of which I am now so ashamed, all the while telling people I was a Christian, truly believing the Gospel, convicted of and miserable in my sin. It wasn’t until seven years ago at age 60, the Lord got hold of me and for the first time I understood the simple Gospel. A month ago He led me to a local church body (the one I had gone to for about three years was a very small Calvary Chapel and, as far as I can tell, no longer exists - at least in this town.) that is very active. I’m now under sound Bible teaching and understanding that my sins have consequences but God will never leave me nor forsake me. Since I turned back to him fully - He has been showing me how much He loves me; after a lifetime of me being terrified of Him and so very afraid of missing the rapture. God bless you and give you peace and joy.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing on the radio for months that people have either not been showing up for their second shot or cancelling it. The recorded message on our local grocery pharmacy’s phone used to be instructions on how to sign up for the shot; the only message now is which option to choose to cancel the appointment for the shot.

My step-father is not a believer and got the 2 shots. Interestingly, he said he never even felt the needle and it didn’t even feel like the flu vaccine. He will be 90 the end of June and has had absolutely no side effects, not even soreness at injection site. His daughter had a headache and felt ill the day after and had some bleeding that I understand was due to something connected to her dialysis but it began the day after the 2nd shot. My mother (will be 88 next week & is in memory care - given the shots per my step-father as her health care surrogate) never looked physically ill - I visited her the day after the 2nd shot. She was having hallucinations/very angry & agitated BUT we discovered she had been taken off her anti-hallucinatory meds that she needs without us being told so I think the mental issues were due to that. She is now well - physically (my step-father takes her out of the facility for lunch, etc. about 2x/week) and back on her meds is doing well mentally. For several weeks after the 2nd vaccine she told each of us when we visited “what a bummer that shot was” and she advised me not to take it. Now, she really doesn’t remember getting it.

Back to my step-father - I’m wondering if some people are being injected with saline as part of this “experiment.” He got his in early January but he had seen reports of some people dying afterwards on MSM even then. About a month ago he said, “I think there’s something more about this whole Covid thing than meets the eye.” That opened a door for me to tell him about the NWO, which is being talked about openly on the news now, etc. He’s never been open to the Gospel but last week we were talking about the requirement to be vaxxed to travel, etc. that is in some countries and being hinted about here in the U.S. I said, “I know you don’t believe this but…and told him the similarity of the vax certificates to MoTB.” He just sat and listened.

2 Likes

Rental prices going up as well along with waiting lists to get in. My rent wasn’t increased for the first 6 years or so I lived here, then they went up $10/year. This year it is going up $20.

Step-father & were talking about housing prices - he said he saw some house (not sure if it was local) that still had the old shag carpet and sounded like it was in bad shape; was snapped up the same day it was put on the market.

1 Like

I cant proof it, but I am sure that some percent of the charges are having saline or a lesser dose of the so called vaccine. Which would make sense, because it would be quite obvious if everyone who get the shot feel sick or get serious ill. Its absolutely sinister what they are doing to mankind.

3 Likes

Ahhhh…didn’t even think of the situation if everyone became ill.

Was talking to my neighbor this evening. She and I are both in our 60’s and believers. She said in talking about the vax with her son, he said “They’re trying to kill off the old people” and went on to say because they haven’t been indoctrinated re: public schools, etc. like younger generations. I read something very interesting awhile back - and literally stumbled upon it. I thought the entire world was following the same vax schedule ie. beginning with the elderly BUT Russia, Germany, and another European country I can’t recall (probably the entire EU if it’s in Germany) are ONLY vaccinating ages 18-60 because “the vax is too strong for the elderly.” We know the entire world is in on this deal so wondering why at least two European countries and Russia are not vaxxing their elderly. No idea about other countries.

Just received the letter from the President after receiving the third stimulus check. There was a statement on it that chilled me: "This has been a long, hard time for our nation. But I believer brighter days are ahead. We are on the path to vaccinating the nation. (Emphasis mine) WHOA!!! Sinister doesn’t even begin to describe the depraved madness.

8 Likes

I read a study last year that stated the Vax companies used meningitis vax as the control instead of saline. This would make sense in the side effects like the neurological ones: Guillian-barre, seizures, spinal cord inflammation, severe headaches, vomiting. Yeah the vax looks more encouraging than that.
Pastor JD sermons point to the vax as a must have for the globalist movement. So the companies did whatever they could do to prove their toxic drug as good.

2 Likes

I also believe that it is quite possible that some are getting the saline solution. It is so creepy, all the way around.

2 Likes

Agree. The 3 American Vax are cloudy in appearance. If you re-play the news clippings of people getting the “jabs”, ask yourself if they really got the jab. Example one, is Dr Fauci. Does anyone truly believe he would take this shot? Deception is everywhere.

7 Likes

I didn’t see Fauci but the jabs given to Pence & his wife looked fake to me.

4 Likes

Content removed by author

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

My dear friends, brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus our beloved saviour - to know that those of you who have been moved by the Holy Spirit to hold my spiritual hand is such a blessing - I am on my knees before the Lord thanking Him for your loving kindness and I Thankyou also and I pray for you all for your own strength and continuing faith and ultimately your eternal salvation in Heaven. I send you all my love - and may the Grace of God be with you all for ever. :dove::pray::dove:

9 Likes

I hope these companies get front row seats at the Lake of Fire!

3 Likes

It’s a Hive Mind. I heard Dr Carrie Madej the other night describe it as a “hive mind” all those who take the shots will be connected together in the “cloud” of 5G.
The shots have nanotechnology in them which are nano-bots. 5G and wifi will activate them. This reminds me of the anti-Christ system used for tracking and the social credit score. They have been used before for cancer therapy. This is not sci-fi anymore. There are videos on Bit Chute and Rumble about the “magnet test”. Those who took the shots can stick a magnet onto their “shot” arm and the magnet stays. Weird!

3 Likes