Amir Tsarfati needs prayers

21 Likes

Praying :pray:

5 Likes

Forgive me for asking Stacy…I’ve gone to Amir’s many face book pages and searched Google as well yet can’t find anything at all relating to this injury or a prayer request.
Where did you find any of that information?

1 Like

download the Telegram app and follow his page and you’ll see all his posts.

2 Likes

Since I don’t have the ability to use an app what then???

1 Like

maybe someone will hop on later, respond to your question and maybe help.

I just checked on Telegram and yes, Amir did post a request for prayer.

2 Likes

His Telegram had it posted today. I think so did his Facebook page too.

1 Like

Praying :pray:

1 Like

Praying for healing brother, Amir. Binding satan, and claiming your healing. The body of Christ needs your bold preaching and teaching. In the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Father please supply Amir’s every need and raise him back up to serve You

1 Like

Praying for Amir
:innocent::pray:

1 Like

I will pray for Amir. I also suffer from herniated disks since my early 20’s, so I know the pain it causes. I will pray that the Lord eases your pain so you can continue your Pilgrimage, so needed a this time. Be bless my friend.

1 Like

I downloaded the Telegram app…how do you get to some on like Amir?.. I just see all my contacts on it…I’m not very tech savvy…Can you assist…please if you can…lol K

2 Likes

Hello Kina,

Go to the top tab in Telegram. Mine is blue. Type in Amir Tsarfati and search. He has a photo of himself and about 148,000+ followers. Let me know if you have any other issues. Thank you for asking me to help!

2 Likes

Thanks so verymuch :heart::heart::heart: Found him!

2 Likes

I just watched Amir on you tube confirming his injuries…so of course I am praying for his soon recovery.

1 Like