🕊 angels among us

The Glorious Time Is Upon Us! Keep Looking Up!

4 Likes

Angels Among Us

Dr. Ron Phillip was driving in Alabama to a church event when it starting snowing, and his car skidded towards the edge of an embankment, losing control of his car.

He told Charisma Magazine he prayed in that instant for God’s help and in that brief moment the Lord commanded Phillip to tell his angel to help him. And in that moment when time stood still, he saw a faint glow, the angel was sitting in the passenger seat. A serious wreck was avoided.

At the end of this dangerous roadway, a state trooper was there to keep people off of this stretch of road, and he wondered how Phillip made it through the several miles of iced over roadway.

The trooper stopped Phillip in amazement, wishing him and the passenger a safe ride to their destination.

Phillip was the only human in the car. I get glory bumps reading this

Steven
360_F_283845615_5XKcT7CXTSGcZiyaNIKZl6Wht44wkX3g

5 Likes

Angels Among Us

Lillie Leonardi was a FBI agent, retired from post -traumatic stress disorder after 9/11 and refrained to tell her story in fear of being ostracized, according to a 2012 report in the Blaze.

Leonardi told her inner circle that she began to see a blinding light that day. "All at once, the mist took full shape and I saw what appeared to be angels.

There were angels standing in the open area to the left of the crash site (she was at the Pentagon on 9/11). There were hundreds of them standing in columns. There was emerging from the mist filling the area around the Pentagon angels of unknown number. There were Archangels with their wings arched up toward the sky, commanding the unknown numbers of angels."

It is reported that prior this event she was a non-believer, what a blessing she was given that day

Steven

5 Likes

Angels Among Us

A Helping Hand

A friend and I were on the way home after taking six children swimming when the station wagon we were in had a blow out. It was during a very busy rush hour and my friend managed to maneuver the vehicle into a hard to reach spot alongside the freeway. What would we do? One of the children started praying.

In a moment, a man was standing outside and offered to change the tire. Curiously, he apologized for taking so long to get to us. He started to change the tire, but the spare was flat.

He left and a short time later he returned and mounted the spare on the wagon. He said that the inner core of the spare was split and that we shouldn’t drive far on it. We offered him money, but he refused.

As we drove away I looked back, and the man was gone, and we never did see his vehicle, it seemed he just appeared.

We stopped as soon as we found a place to replace the tire and sure enough it was damaged on the inside as he said.

To this day we’re sure this kind man was an angel sent to help us in a time of difficulty.

V.W.

5 Likes

Goodnight… Sweet dreams… :heart:
FB_IMG_1637121738400

1 Like

For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.
Psalms 91:11

5 Likes

2 Likes

And it came to pass on a certain night that the angel of the Lord went out, and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand; and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses—all dead.
II Kings 19:35
ANGEL-FEATHERS-AND-NEPTUNE

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.
Matthew 22:30

2 Likes

2 Likes

Psalm 91 King James Version

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Testimony with an Angel
12/11/19
Rachel M

Today on my way to work I was driving and worshipping like normal in the car. I was taking my normal commute and I was headed North. I began to slow down at a light and out of no where a large Ford SUV coming through from the east direction is headed my way. I’m in a two lane on the right side. She pulls out (it looks like a sideways T) (Im the long line on the T and she is the short line of the T) and I slam my brakes. I had no time for words but in my spirit I said “stop this car Jesus!”

I am crying as I type this. I hit my brakes to the floor and braced for an impact and I had no time to react expect hit my brakes. It was so fast. The vehicle was going to hit me in the drivers seat from my view. This vehicle stopped within 1/2 inch from my door handle of my car. I looked out of my window and could see the space between the grill of her SUV and the handle to my door. It was less space for a hand to even to fit sideways. Friends, My car was not impacted, not even a scratch. Nothing. I saw the peoples faces in the cars around me and they were in shock. This vehicle was way bigger than my car. The grill of it was at the window of my car.

I looked up at the woman and I said this was Jesus. She just stared at me. I drove off and began to thank Jesus. As I was thanking God he immediately showed me the Angel that intervened on my behalf. I saw His entire being. To me it looked like a man so I say He. He knelt one knee on the concrete road and both His Arms stretched out and stopped this vehicle from touching my car. I actually saw as he knelt and lifted his hands up and stopped it. I began to cry and thank God!! I cried all the way to work. I have always known Angels are real and I have seen bits and pieces of them in dreams but today I saw from a completely different perspective in my own life. I saw the protection of the Angel on my behalf. I thank God for his Angels encamped around me and my family and for protecting me today from eminent danger. I praise God and give glory and honor to him. I am so thankful for the angels stationed around me and my family!

“For it is written in the Scriptures, ‘God has given his angels instructions to protect you from harm. For the hands of angels will hold you up and keep you from hurting even one foot on a stone.’ Luke 4:10-11.

“God sends angels with special orders to protect you wherever you go, defending you from all harm.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:11‬ ‭

6 Likes

3 Likes

This past Friday evening, in the middle of a rain storm, my daughter was driving to her bf’s college from IU. Her gps said save a few minutes… take this route. She began praying God if I’m on the right path please show me. Immediately her car hydroplaned and she slid off the road into the median of grass. Over the thanksgiving holiday she had claimed she didn’t believe any more in Jesus. Thank God his angels were still watching over her. As a result of the incident she had a terrible panic attack. She laidback on the grass and cried intensely! She tried to call 5 family and friend #s but couldn’t get through. A lovely angel of God came to her. She asked her if she was ok. My daughter said she wasn’t hurt but couldn’t stop crying. She asked if she needed help. My daughter simply said can you give me a hug? This blessed woman/angel simply reached out and hugged her!! She stayed with her until the cops and paramedics arrived. Then she disappeared. We don’t know her name nor how to thank her. But God… knows her and I know he will bless her abundantly!! Ultimately, my daughter was fine and her car had no damage. The emergency responders ok’ed her to go and her bf drove to meet her at a nearby supermarket. They parked her car and drove the rest of the way together. The greatest blessing is she now KNOWS there is a God that he loves and watches over us. She has started praying and believing!! God is truly glorious!!

5 Likes

Beautiful and very touching story. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like