Any teens on here?

I need some teen Christian friends and I hardly have ANY friends
Only close friends i have is family who aren’t Christian and having my close cousin turning away from me

7 Likes

Hi dear “little” :wink: sister Simone. I’m not a teen but I just wanted to welcome you. I don’t know wether there are any teens here… I’d like to tell you that there are some wonderful people here to listen to you and to encourage you. So, if you can accept some older folks… :sweat_smile: What a joy it is that you love our Lord and Savior Jesus. Be blessed dear. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I believe I’ve said hi to you before Simone and if not, I say hello now. But sorry, I can only attest I was once a teen, in my youth. Then I got a haircut and it all went downhill. Hoping there are a few for you around here and if not, now could be a good time to get some involved lol.

Wishing you tons of fun on your adventure on finding like-aged among us!

Sorry, @Tina, don’t know why I replied without saying hi. Perhaps it was the connection to what you already said. That had to be it.

Btw, Hi, @Tina

3 Likes

:heart::heart: aha thank you guys! You guys can be my friends! I need people to speak to and relate to about the Christian life! God bless

5 Likes

@Joh :joy: :rofl: Hi dear brother Jon. Thank you for greeting me. You always make me laugh. I think that independently of your haircut you’re still somewhat a teen in your heart. :grin:

@S_julio Dear Simone, Thank you for accepting us as your friends. :kissing_heart:
I forgot to tell you that there are some very funny guys on this forum, too. And you’ve just had the pleasure to get to know probably the funniest one. :smile:

4 Likes

Glad I can bring laughter to your life and glad I greeted ya. I will say that I think my heart is a different age…maybe toddler while my mentality is in its teens. Ya know how they say men mature far slower than women…could be some truth to that.
SQUIRREL!

4 Likes

:joy:

Maybe :thinking: but not at all sure about that…

That’s a nice movie. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Made me cry a few times. I mean…it was dusty in the theater so that’s why I was crying…I’m sure. lol

Okay, I’ll rephrase and say…“On average, it has been said there’s a percentage of men that mature slower than a percentage of women…on average.” lol

2 Likes

Possible, we’re living in the last days after all… :wink:

On avarage @Jon - you’re not avarage, are you? :relaxed: At least, your humor isn’t.

2 Likes

Totally below average.

2 Likes

…er, in accordance with Mark 10:43 I declare myself distinctly more below average than you Sir!

Hi @S_julio - not a teen either but this fellowship from JD Farag, under Christ, has some very young-hearted and high-Spirited members who reflect the joy of God and His creation far better than any tik-toking twerking tiara-filter text messaging ever could.

No idea what I just typed but it sound adolescent and hip (replacement).

Yours In Christ

5 Likes

Nah uh! Wait, let me read that verse again. Hold please
elevator music activated
“Welcome back!”
Nah uh times infinity!

(Sorry I just found this gif and it’s cracking me up hardcore :rofl: )

2 Likes

As a UK resident (sadly) I’m going to have to interpret this through the filter of British colloquialisms:

“This gifted and beautiful child is currently devastating the underlying foundations of my domestic driveway”

??

2 Likes

I was thinking .oO(Yogurt! Wait, I see no blueberries! Where are the blueberries?!)

2 Likes

I am from the uk too!

2 Likes

Welcome Simone!

I am not a teen but I was once! The teen years are so hard as it is - hang in there…lean HEAVILY on the Lord. He is with you and will guide you through. Come to this forum for reinforcement and encouragement.

Read Ephesians as a reminder of WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST. This is NOT our home and we all feel isolated and alone at times in life, and right now is especially a challenging time. I am finding it so important to turn off the world occasionally (because it just gets too overwhelming), and be out in the sunshine, walking, reading His word, etc.

God Bless You child!

3 Likes

Thank you for this message Debbie God bless :heart:

2 Likes

@S_julio sorry…i’m also a ‘golden oldie’ but i do have a teenage daughter (18) wich -i hope- keeps me young at heart. Yuk! Even that sounds old😉.
Ah, well… I just hope that despite the maybe not so young among us you will find new friends and a spiritual home to learn, ask, cry & laugh (especially when @jon is in the house😂)
Love, Jeanet

4 Likes

Amazed at you being a Christian as a teen with your family not being - they’ll be in my prayers!*** I’m not a teen, still feel like one tho :laughing: Don’t think there will be much of a age difference in heaven, so really happy you joined this forum with peeps of all ages, laughing, crying & praying together :pray:

1 Like