Anyone from the UK!?

Just wondering if there’s anyone from the UK? I live in the New Forest, Hampshire. :grinning:

9 Likes

i live in the heart of england literally

5 Likes

West Midlands?

3 Likes

Hey :wave: I’m from Northern Ireland , Lisburn …

4 Likes

My mum was from Belfast.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Praying there would be more on forum for Northern Ireland UK , so we could actually group meet up and unite together , especially if this forum is taken down , it’s now more than ever we need brothers and sisters in Christ :pray:

9 Likes

Hello I’m down in West Wales great to see fellow Brits on here

7 Likes

I’m in Southsea , Uk hi , not far from the new forest , I go there quite a bit , beautiful place :wink:

6 Likes

When you’re next this way maybe meet up? :+1:

Hi @Wilma24 and all fellow Brit brethren,

Berkshire here so not too far from New Forest either.

Looking forward (upward) to when we’re all together in the New Heaven and New Earth.

For now however perhaps we can seize this opportunity to dispel some of the crusted clichés and slanderous stereotypes about the British as portrayed by the media etc.

Before we do that though…

Anyone fancy a cuppa??

7 Likes

Hi Wilma … yes that would be great … I’m off for summer hols till beginning of September so yes , we could arrange an afternoon between now and then and if anyone else fancies it who lives near … would be good while we are all allowed out again :ok_hand::wink:

1 Like

Hi Wilma! I’m in the UK too. I’m in Bristol but getting married (I’m 55!) renting out my home and setting off for rural North Wales next month. Hallelujah!

Came to faith 2 years ago, just before all this nonsense started. If anyone had told me 2 years ago where I’d be today I would have told them they were completely mad….BUT GOD :rofl::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Good Morning. Congratulations on your wedding and the adventure to Wales. Sounds lovely. :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely. :wink:

Yes it’s good to see locals.:wink:

Maybe one day we’ll all get to meet for that cuppa.

3 Likes

the geographically heart of england daventry northants

2 Likes

Hello I am living in Northern Ireland, and I work in health care.

I was asked why was not vaccinated by boss, and my reasons why. I have been looking for an exemption form, on religious grounds online and can’t find any. I have seen forms that apply to other countries but not the UK.

I need a UK form to provide an answer to my boss.

If you can help with this I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Please email me at:

amazingtimesahead@gmail.com

4 Likes

Okay you opened this can of whatever…I’m just gonna put it our there: bobble and squeak? What’s that all about? I still want to hear your accent especially with the new headwear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay…. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Northern Ireland also, bangor

4 Likes