April 10, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/8632dff7-fad2-4676-82b8-748212f17fda/document.pdf

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about what seems to be the proverbial “calm before the storm”, in four specific areas all of which point to prophecy in the Bible, particularly in the book of Revelation.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
19 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

8 Likes

i love my brother in Christ, Johnny! His work for the Lord is beautiful and very special. i know God has anointed him to share about Jesus’s love. I hope you will take the time to watch this about Heaven. Many blessings to you and stay close to Jesus! :heart:

10 Likes

OUR DEPARTURE IS AT HAND : NORMAL ISN’T COMING BACK…JESUS IS!

Do you ever feel like you are banging your head into a wall? I certainly do. For years like a broken record I have been trying to warn people about very specific things that were coming, and now many of those things are literally making headlines on a daily basis. You would think that should be enough to wake most people up, but unfortunately most of the population is still in a deep state of sleep.

Since the beginning of the year war in Ukraine has erupted, global energy prices have gone completely nuts, the inflation rate in the United States has hit the highest level in 40 years, the global supply chain crisis has gotten even worse, and a new bird flu pandemic has begun that has already killed nearly 17 million chickens and turkeys in the United States alone.

The COVID pandemic and the bird flu pandemic are just two of the pestilences that are currently afflicting our planet, and I believe that even more pestilences are on the way. In addition, the worst global energy crisis in decades is combining with the worst global inflation crisis in decades to create a global food crisis that one UN official has called the worst since World War II.

At this point, even the global elite are publicly admitting that we are potentially facing a global nightmare in the months ahead.
For example, World Economic Forum Chairman Klaus Scwhab just stated that “we do know the global energy systems, food systems, and supply chains will be deeply affected” during an address at the World Government Summit 2022.

And Joe Biden is openly warning that the coming global food shortages are “going to be real”…

President Biden warned Thursday that there could be global food shortages resulting from the Russian invasion of Ukraine and announced steps to prevent a potential crisis.
“We did talk about food shortages. And it’s going to be real. The price of these sanctions is not just imposed upon Russia, it’s imposed upon an awful lot of countries as well, including European countries and our country as well,” Biden said at a press conference from Brussels, where he is meeting with NATO leaders.

They are literally telling you what is going to happen. But so many people out there have such a deeply ingrained “normalcy bias” that they can’t wrap their heads around the fact that conditions are rapidly changing for the worse.

When this happens, it’s possible the Genesis story of Joseph and Pharaoh will play out a second time. Desperate for food, most of the world will willingly give their wealth and power to anyone who can feed them. Just as in ancient Egypt, when the dust finally settles, one man will control everything."

The world is set up to experience a global war (Revelation 6:4), global famine (Revelation 6:5-6), and mass death (Revelation 6:8) on a scale we’ve never seen.

On The Opening Day Of The 2022 World Government Summit In Dubai, The First Item On The Agenda Was About Preparing To Receive The New World Order!!

Economist and White House advisor, Dr. Pippa Malgrem, during the World Government Summit 2022’s session, which the globalist group titled “Are We Ready for A New World Order?” asserted that the world is on the brink of a dramatic change from the “traditional system of money” to a new digital system enforced by world superpowers.

Most people out there simply assume that life will eventually return to “normal” somehow. But that isn’t going to happen!

Global events are reaching a great crescendo, and the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions are starting to crash down upon us all at once. A few years ago I started warning that we were about to enter a “perfect storm”, then I started warning that we had entered a “perfect storm”, and now I am warning that this “perfect storm” is going to get a whole lot worse!

The Bible is fulfilling itself. What a time to be alive! It predicts perilous times (2 Timothy 3); a Romans 1 society, characterized by depravity. Evil and violence abound together and will only escalate. The “birth pangs” will continue to intensify anf accelerate as we are seeing floods, fires, droughts, and hurricanes engulf the world. Creation is groaning! The the Bible says these things must happen.

God is warning because He always warns before He judges and the world is facing judgment. It is being judged now but far worse is coming during the Tribulation. This is just a warm-up!

God is allowing some pre-tribulation birth pains on the entire world but what we see happening today is minor compared to what is coming. The Church will be absent during that Tribulation time, so in the meantime, may we have a greater burden to save people from the wrath to come. The consequences for a world that rejects Jesus Christ are unthinkable.

Lastly, I believe there is chaos on earth because Satan knows his time is short and he has ramped up his activity. He is getting new recruits for his kingdom. This is all the more reason we must be salt and light in these final days.

With God marginalized and mocked, society today mirror the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah! This already fractured world will completely collapse under the weight of the tribulation period.

The closing days of the Church Age are a challenge for all mankind. For the Godless, these days cannot make sense. For those who know the Bible, it has the road map ahead all spelled out for us!

The seeds of deception that had been sown for decades by the global elites through predictive programing are now in full bloom and we are now witnessing the final push to sell the alien—or ancient alien—myth to the world. The telly offers screentime that glorifies these demonic beings such as extraterrestrials, vampires, zombies, aliens, and all sorts of evil. The world is being led into accepting these demonic beings via predictive programing , so that when the “Harpazō” the great snatching away of the Ekklesia of Christ occurs, the alien deception could very well be used as a cover up. Sadly most people are totally oblivious to the reality of the days that we live in.

Those who rejected God’s warning and remained in the sin-infested cities were destroyed. For God to destroy so many people in the flood of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah, the wickedness must have been great.

THE RAPTURE IS NEXT ON GOD’S PROPHETIC CALENDER!

Connect the dots folks! Hamas, The Islamic Jihad and Fatah have all been in together on the recent terror attacks!

Amid the current escalation of terror attacks in Israel during the month of Ramadan continues, officials in Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) threaten a large-scale and imminent explosion of violence.

Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, other groups said this explosion will take place on all fronts—in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and “the 1948 territories.”!!!

Following the attack, Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett gave security agencies “full freedom” to end deadly violence that has surged since March 22 “in order to defeat terror”. “There are not and will not be limits for this war,” Bennett said.

The developments come as tensions between Israelis and Palestinians have escalated during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which this year converges with major Jewish and Christian holidays. Protests and tensions around this time last year boiled over into the 11-day Gaza war!!!

Today Israel targeted area hosts facilities related to Hezbollah’s precision missile program in Syria! Now the most dangerous of all of Iran’s proxies is going to join in on the act, while all this time they were applauding in the background for the recent terror attacks conducted by the rest of the pact of Hamas, The Islamic Jihad and Fatah!

On March 8, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps vowed to avenge the death of two of its officers in a reported Israeli air strike in the Damascus region!

Russia warned that Israeli strikes in Syria Seek to ‘Escalate Tensions’ and the Russia’s ambassador went as far as saying that Israeli airstrikes in Syria are “provoking” Russia to react!

Remember that the local Arab Muslim preachers in mosques inside Israel predict, according to calculations based on some Koran verses, that Israel will be completely destroyed by July 8, 2022!

Iran is not resting for one moment! Every minute the eyes of the world are fixed on Russia and Ukraine, is used by them to reinforce their proxies in an unprecedented manner! Israel is a great dilemma: if we strike from the air we will clash with the Russians but if we don’t we are going to pay for it later! Classic scenario for Isaiah 17 to happen!

Iran is not months away from enough nuclear material for a bomb - it’s a matter of days!

A major war of Biblical propotions in the Middle East is in our face! Israel, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Iran have all been preparing for such a war for decades, and when it finally arrives the death and destruction it will cause will stun the entire planet! That’s your Psalm 83 war!

Over the next few days, the eyes of the world will be on Jerusalem, and one false move would spark the war of Biblical propotions! I believe that the Al Aqsa mosque will be destroyed during this war! The world is in an uproar as the center of the Middle East lays in ashes. Step in the Antichrist. The Bible tells us he comes in as a man on a white horse — he is a miracle worker of diplomacy and the man everyone will look to for answers. I believe that along with the signing of the Daniel 9:27 covenant with many, the Jews will be allowed to build their 3rd Temple!

The treaty of Daniel 9:27 is signed, and the signing of the treaty starts the Tribulation Period. Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, the Rapture is the next event on God’s prophetic calender!

Isaiah 17 The Destruction Of Damascus Is On The Cusp - The Ezekiel 38 Alliance In Place - A call for a 2-State Solution - The Abrahamic Accords Are Expanding - La Palma - “Sorceries” is pharmakeia - Global Vaccine Mandates - Kids Are Being jabbed - The Beast System Is In Place - Transhumanism - Metaverse - Luciferace - The Great Reset - Cyber Polygon - The Climate Change Agenda - The All About Me Generation - The Days of Noah And Lot Are Here - 6uild 6ack 6etter - UFO Deception!

“THIS IS IT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Jesus is Coming” - Chad Thomas

THE RAPTURE — A FORCEFUL SNATCHING AWAY FROM DANGER!
The nature of the rapture is a forceful snatching away of the true church from a significant and specific danger or threat.

This is a critical concept to understand. The rapture is not a casual event, nor does it occur at some arbitrary point in time rather it happens at a specific and appointed moment as a divine response to a material catalyst.

The Apostle Paul uses the term
episynagōgēs (Gk. ἐπισυναγωγῆς) in 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to refer to the rapture.

The world is most assuredly on a Tribulation trajectory, but the Rapture will happen first!

Now is the time to point out these signs to others and warn them the end is near. If you’ve been waiting to share the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15 :1-4) with someone, don’t wait any longer. You may not have another opportunity. Jesus is at the door. The signs are all around us! If you haven’t given your life to Jesus Christ, please do it now. Tomorrow may be too late.

Satan knows his time is very short, as he is manipulating and recruiting willing minions to do his bidding to create a new world order as the stage is set right now before our eyes with this manufactured plannedmic crisis!

The doors to the Ark are about to be suddenly slammed shut by God… just as in the days of Noah.

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

20 Likes

Very poetic and wonderous. Thanks Stacey :slight_smile: Also enjoyed today’s prophecy update. Always good to hear the heart of Pastor JD. Blessings.

9 Likes

I’m imagining that I can play the violin! I can sing like the angels! I"ve a little stone house overlooking the sea. Roses without their thorns climb up the walls and scent the air. I’m imagining every person I love seated round my table eating warm, crusty bread made by my grandmother and slathered with the rich, creamy butter I’d made myself. I serve some to my Savior and He smiles broadly, licks his fingers, and calls it good!

I’m going to keep these imaginings going till we go . . .How "bout you? What are you dreaming of? :heartpulse:

14 Likes

@staceylovesJesus

My thoughts.
I watched the video on Heaven. The music is soothing and perfect for the subject of Heaven. My mind was quickly warming up to its limited version of “grandeur beyond compare”.

I have dreamt of colors not yet seen, superior architecture from God’s personal choice of style, the mingling of my brothers and sisters, as well as family, freely conversing in purity of soul. Gatherings in the original temple and other structures that God directed Solomon to imitate on earth. Gates of huge pearls and streets of gold. And my “work” assigned by my Creator; I just know it will be perfect for me. Even so…

The most precious aspect of Heaven to me is the ability to see my Savior and God the Father. To hear His teachings, to feel His embrace, to have nothing but pure joy forever and ever.

Now, I had been talking with a young man at work many moons ago. He was the son of a man that I worked closely with in my daily tasks. Both men were Jehovah Witnesses. The father wasn’t as avid in his religion as his son was. At separate times, I asked them to describe Heaven to me. What was Heaven to the JW? The video that you have shared is so close to the descriptions that they gave, that I am suspect of the originator’s intentions. You see, a JW does not desire anything resembling what I listed above, but, rather, they dream of doing and living in an earthly reality. Only the 144,000 poor suckers will be sent to Heaven above. (Their thoughts) They had rather live in one mansion in Hawaii today and a Georgia plantation tomorrow. Cars, time travel, yachts, as many as they want, in fact, it’s a real genie in a bottle covetousness.

The only time that I can imagine anything earthly enjoyed is during the 1000-year reign of our Savior, but even that is not Heaven proper.

Blessings

3 Likes

Yes it is, and to read your voice again.

9 Likes

Hi TCC
glad your here

7 Likes

This Sunday, April 10 was Palm Sunday. Michael Youseff held a service in Cairo. The choir is just beautiful. I have attached it here.

https://ca.ltw.org/watch/teaching/easter-in-the-middle-east

1 Like

Bill Gates of hell coming to town (TED Talk) this month:

2 Likes

@TCC hearing your voice again, makes it feel like home again. [Blessings] brother.
Warmly Doc :dove:

8 Likes
6 Likes

Another highly impactful Prophecy Update by Pastor JD that keeps the congregation focused on what is most important.

As I see it, Compliance vs. Defiance is going to become a great challenge for all, especially for those that choose to defy the Global Mandates and Narratives.

10 Likes

I just watched “The Dimming” and I have seen the stuff sprayed in the sky…and they are not contrails.
The nanoparticles, which cross the blood-brain barrier, are responsible for the stunning increase in neurodegenerative diseases over the past decades- such as Alzheimer’s; it’s been known for awhile about the aluminum deposits in their brains. And Parkinson’s - the fastest growing neurodegenerative disease; I was diagnosed with atypical Parkinson’s in 2019…I have no genetic markers for the disease. Now we can understand why the rollout of 5G is being pushed. It ain’t’ about faster downloads!..

Sadly, to think that our gov’t - which has experimented on and killed scores of it’s own citizens in the past, and which has been complicit in geoengineering- will do anything responsible to stop this insanity is foolish. This is part of the intentional destruction of the planet, behind which is Satanic evil.
But as Pastor JD said - their day of reckoning is coming…

“We give You thanks, Lord God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign. And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and TO DESTROY THOSE WHO DESTROY THE EARTH.” -Revelation 11:18

I cannot wait for that day.

19 Likes

@SongSparrow hi Brenda :slightly_smiling_face:

i’m sitting here in tears… i am tired of being afraid all the time so in Heaven i imagine feeling so free, so happy and so loved by sweet Jesus sitting on the soft lush green valley of wildflowers with Jesus asking him all the questions about my life on earth and questions about eternity.

i imagine sitting on the porch swing with my mom talking about everything she did after her life ended on earth. I imagine feeling her love and seeing her sweet smile.

ever since i was a little girl i would always pretend i had a beautiful singing voice like Sandi Patty, Jewel, and Oliva Newton-John so in Heaven i hope to be able to sing beautifully and i will let God decide on how i will sound like when i sing.

I have so many imaginations that were given to me by God but here are the few i’ll share.

many blessings :heartbeat:
Stacey

11 Likes

Good to see your post again Brother Keegan. Happy to know you are well.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all your encouragement! Jesus bless you!

6 Likes

@K7
A particularly good write up this time…you said it all by the Spirit.

3 Likes

A beautiful future you’ve pictured. . .we’ll pray this, or something better, as Pastor JD might say, in the name of Jesus who loves you so. :heartpulse:

3 Likes