April 10, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Here we go,

1 Like

They allowed these new variants to prolong C19 while biolabs in the world prepping for Plandemic 2.0. Let’s see what BG says in TED talk, hinting anything or not.

3 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Full version of Watch the Water: I changed the link instead of Live:

3 Likes

I just finished it and am sitting here

Wow
 who has watched this so far? Thoughts?

6 Likes

I’m so humbled brother. All glory to our Lord Jesus! Thank you so much for your encouragement. Jesus bless you!

6 Likes

HI Violet
I just finished watching this vid. Never thought I would be grateful that my son who has taken both shots, is also a smoker. For now I think I will forego the encouragement for him to quit. Apparently it will save his life.
As evil as that is, I am not really shocked. The depth that the satanists and globalists will go to to harm man who was created in Gods image, is not a surprise.
What he has laid out in the video actually does make sense based on all the previous videos on CV and all the doctors and scientists who have talked about whats in the treatment and the morticians who have talked about the blood clots.
Out own Canadian doctor who had been on the Faytene show and said that a d dimer test showed the clotting for which he ended up in trouble for having shared.
It all makes sense.
I also watched the vid with Yuval and I think he is totally devoid of any knowledge of God and he just sounds like he is insane, yet the globalists listen to him.

5 Likes

Just to say thank you and GOD bless you bro Keegan-MARANATHA

5 Likes

America Frontline Doctors also posted in their Rumble Channel today on this video.

I decided to download the video online and watch in parts as I need to pause the video to read the highlighted parts of research papers.

It will be good if other researchers can perform similar experiments on C19 patients to confirm the video findings.

Satan has really put his fingerprints in pharmakeia

Added: Bro Robert Breaker talked about natural snake bite last year
 see if any can link to this water video:

2 Likes

Prophecy Watchers - Billy Crone and the rise of A/C

https://prophecywatchers.com/videos/billy-crone-covid-and-the-rise-of-the-antichrist/

1 Like

Incredible. 3 family members watched it without hardly saying anything.

1 Like

Pretty sure I watched some of that video by Brother Breaker a long time ago now that you mention it
 will have to check it out again. Thanks,

1 Like

I watched it too. Unreal!!! Only the devil could inspire such an evil plan. But it’s interesting that anti- venom is made from the antibodies that sheep make after they get bit by a snake.
As believers we have power and authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing can harm us (Luke 10:19)

4 Likes

This is first supplement material for “Watch the Water”:

Second supplement materials:

3 Likes

I just finished watching this. I am stunned beyond words! Dear God! My entire family is jabbed and they are all Christians. I cannot understand how they were so deceived by Satan. This is so much more evil than I ever thought. My heart is shattered.
All I can say right now is please please Lord Jesus come soon.

8 Likes

I saw Watch the Water last night. Chilling indeed! In Virginia, there’s a huge concert called Something in the Water that started in 2019. I thought that was a weird name for a music festival, Coincidence? Maybe, idk. Also, it reminded me of when Trump told that story of the lady who took the snake in. Anybody else have ideas about this?

2 Likes

Wow, I just saw JD’s Picture on another Site page here where he was all dressed up in a suit! He really looked good all dressed up like that. Not that he doesnt look good in a hawaiian shirt, but he really made that suit look good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may be right and if what Dr Ardis said in his show was correct, then the next pandemic may be aerosolized so we won’t be able to avoid breathing it in, and at the same time it may also be in the water.
It is scarcely possible to take all of this in. The depth of such evil.
Only God knows what is in the very air that we breathe and I look to him to deliver us from any type of air borne illnesses such as these, but if not, we will meet in heaven one way or another.
Heaven is our ultimate destination and home.

8 Likes

Lockdown Part 2 coming soon

4 Likes

Reminds me of Paul vs snake in Malta:

Acts 28:1-6

Now when they had escaped, they then found out that the island was called Malta. And the natives showed us unusual kindness; for they kindled a fire and made us all welcome, because of the rain that was falling and because of the cold. But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand. So when the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, “No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live.” But he shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. However, they were expecting that he would swell up or suddenly fall down dead. But after they had looked for a long time and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds and said that he was a god.

5 Likes

Yup! The eerie snake poem came to my mind too when the video was being hyped up ahead of release. My immediate thought was psy-op? Flaunting the truth in our faces with a “what you gonna do about it?, share it? Who’ll believe you now that matters to us? Everyone will think you’re a nut job!”.

Perhaps I’m getting cynical in my old age but I find myself looking for double bluffs at every turn nowadays. The depths of this satanic deception knows no bounds and more than ever we need to be on our guard! Be very cautious in sharing this outside this forum. Focus on the ABC’s to open others’ eyes and bring hope for unbelievers.

4 Likes