April 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Bible Prophecy Hits Too Close To Home

The sound of the cicadas has increased significantly since a week ago when it started. It was a roar in the background. Now it’s that plus that sharp cheep-squak surrounding from all directions. If you go out they actually fly towards you and dive bomb several all at once, in the hair, up the shorts, down the shirt :grimacing:. I probably had 50 or more on me coming and going in the span of half an hour. Is this just happening where I live??? I’ve been alive on earth for quite awhile now and have never experienced this. Not sure how long it will last but I would rank it as a phenomenon of some kind. The question is; how long will this last?

8 Likes

Not happening in minneapolis area… yet

3 Likes

I’m in Johnson City, TN and we don’t have any cicadas yet.

2 Likes

We’re also in East Tennessee just 12 miles from the North Carolina border just outside the Smokies national park. We have family in Maryville just 25 minutes away who don’t have them either :thinking:. Maybe they’re migratory? :man_shrugging:t4:. There are millions of them here. I came in from being outside yesterday and had one clinging to my back with its prickly little claws….inside my shirt :flushed:

3 Likes

We have them here in Middle Tennessee (Caney Fork River/Center Hill Lake region), but not acting like that. Might be because of the onslaught of storm winds and downpours.

I have a lot of dead ones on the ground from all that business. Good for the birds and all. Breakfast lunch and dinner for them and their youngin’s.

Do got to say that my Bees are acting rather agitated/aggressive as of late. Might be for the same reason that is impacting their work schedules.

4 Likes

I just read they are active up to 6 weeks. I also saw a map with dots showing where they’ll be throughout the country and the very NE corner of TN (where we are) didn’t have any dots. From what the article said, the 2 broods are in 17 different states and it’s been 17 years since both broods emerged at the same time. I’m really hoping we don’t have to experience this, but in these last days I’m in the “hope/pray for the best, prepare for the worst” mindset.:wink:

3 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if 17 is an end time number: 10 + 7, When I was traveling the country in 2016, its like that number kept being noticed by me. To the point I prayed to God asking, “What’s up with that.” lol. Blessings.

2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.sgtreport.com/2024/05/illegitimate-majority-say-biden-has-lost-consent-of-the-governed/

1 Like

Jack, just out of curiosity did you see in changes in how your bees were behaving during the recent aurora activity. I can’t find anything that shows anyone ever looked into it. From what I have seen on bee behavior things like eclipses and the loss of light does affect them some and probably air pressure which would indicate a coming storm or not may as well. But I can’t find anything on electromagnetic interference from solar activtiy. If you noticed anything I am curious to find out what or how they were affected.

1 Like

High in protein or not, I will not be having any cicadas for a snack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What that Rabbi said brought up some thoughts to ponder though. In Jewish communities the sound is often thought of as a sound of liberation. Like the cicadas are singing to you. I could imagine that being tied into some end times scenarios soon to play out :wink:

How’s that song go….little things mean a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not sure which “brood” the ones here are but this is what they look like.

3 Likes

On another forum that is interested in end times too, some were looking at sociopolitical nuances through Mike Benz. I’m not really familiar too much with the guy but he put out a 10 minute video recently looking over the generic political landscape.

I understand this forum is not too interested in how politics might weigh into end times. We differ there. But for those who might find what factioned waring parties might exist within the US power structure, Mike gives a pretty good reasonable take on some aspects. Just thought to share. Blessings.

https://x.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1699985908395606426

1 Like

I wouldn’t exactly say that. The question is; can we discuss it without static electric shocking each other when we touch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Can you dehydrate them and then cover them in chocolate to sell to Soros…lol? He said we would eat bugs and be happy, or someone in his camp did. I am sure they are full of protein!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

In my area I haven’t seen the solid green ones like that. This year and most years it is the black ones for me… Only saw the green and black mottled ones about 10 years ago.

cicada1

They do seem to like the Leyland Cypress trees for cover though. :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t think I can attribute their aggression to that no. I have a good hunch they are in swarm season and sending out new queens and swarms for new hives, so they are on high alert and generally over protective.

Also, the European Hornets here have been harassing the hive picking off weak or unsuspecting worker bees.

3 Likes

That is beautiful Tony. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I was not sure if bees were as closely associated with behavior and migration patterns that birds and other animals show at such times. I have noticed in my area I have not seen honey bees out yet. That could be to the cooler weather though not sure.

Sorry to hear about other invasive species causing trouble. While I enjoy watching bees hornet I hate with a passion. Have had a few run ins with them when I did not see their nest or something else set them off and I became the target. Wasp I am ok with but hornets, not a fan at all.

1 Like