April 16, 2023: 1 John 1:1-3 -- The Real Jesus Makes Himself Real To You

:bible2: The Real Jesus Makes Himself Real To You

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how the real Jesus will reveal Himself, and make Himself real to us, in His relationship with us.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

WARNING: The following Sermon contains Spoilers for two movies: The Matrix & The Truman Show.

:mag_right: More 1 John Study Videos

18 Likes

Thought this was applicable to post here.
This is a recent testimony by Billy Crone.
What a powerful testament to the ability of God to change anyone and any situation to the glory of God
https://www.youtube.com/live/fl62sQ5pJhY?feature=share

6 Likes

Thanks @anon74937514 . I also listened today and have shared :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD!
My relationship with my God is basically who I am. From the time I wake up until I go to bed I enjoy/need a continual interaction. I need Him every minute 24/7…or else fear will overtake me.

I wanted to add that if the Lord hadn’t made Himself real to me & I had no ‘intimate’ relationship with Him, I would not be able to accept that we are in the end times. I would not be able to even listen to prophecy updates. I would have to live in denial with my eyes closed in a constant terrified state. Also I would have to accept the lies of the world’s ideology & not be free to love and trust my Lord. I have decided to follow Jesus a long long time ago, no turning back, no turning back.

IMHO, this is where the rubber meets the road in our walk with the Lord, allowing Himroom in our hearts to work.

8 Likes

I learned so much from this teaching! The Lord bless you and keep you :yellow_heart:

5 Likes