April 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- What We're Distracted By and Why

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about what we’re being distracted by, and more importantly, why.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

14 Likes

Prize for anyone who can expand all the distraction acronyms (distracronyms) on the left of the piccy

16 Likes

I agree. I’ve often worried about that passage as well.

2 Likes

I think we could use a whole lot more LOL in real time. Hee Hee.

9 Likes

@Jon to aisle 16… @Jon to aisle 16 please for the LOLz.

Meanwhile the biggest LOL is perpetual and heavenly, though yet unheard by mortal lobes:

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off;
But those who wait on the Lord,
They shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
But it shall be no more.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth,
And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12 The wicked plots against the just,
And gnashes at him with his teeth.
13 The Lord laughs at him,
For He sees that his day is coming.

Psalm 37

:blue_heart:

24 Likes

I can’t wait to hear the LORD Laughing. Can’t even begin to imagine what that will be like.
Sure hope it is really soon.

25 Likes

16 April 2023

A lot of things to unpack here…BUT

Teaser trailer on Distractions…

6 Likes

Ohhhhh Jason, you should not have done it. You had to know there was no way I had the will power to resist. So since I put in the effort and got them all right plus added another for extra credit, where is my prize?

Now that I see it posted I see some how the first part got cut off but, as you can plainly tell and I know you are bright enough to know the first verse is like the second verse, the fly stood on the wall.

9 Likes

Perfect! :heart:

3 Likes

One day, soon and very soon, the govt will be upon His shoulders! Amen

9 Likes

17 April 2023

----------------

Martha’s Distraction (Part 1) of churches today: Rise up and fight, salt and light, stand for righteousness, they decreed (----) misapplying Ezekiel 3 watchman passage…

Note for Christians: This E511 is a mid-trib believer (false belief the Rapture takes place during the middle of the tribulation). I disagree with his interpretation of how and when tribulation starts at the end of video.

----------------

8 Likes

Jehu was also a crazy driver (chariot) lol. I want to go for a joy ride with Jehu in heaven. That would be a hoot and a holler!

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what Pastor JD was referring to when he said to “watch out for Alex Jones”? (I’m not sure if I quoted him correctly, but something to that effect.)

the Left and the Right are two sides of the same coin, TB. All the in fighting between the two sides are designed to ‘distract and divide’ the people(us)

6 Likes

Amen to Psalm 37!

5 Likes

Hi! I really appreciated Pastor JD’s talk with the Lord about the mansions! Phhft! Ha! :smile::heart::+1:

5 Likes

I agree 100%; I just thought there might have been a specific incident or statement made by Jones that Pastor JD might have been referring to. I have never been 100% sold on Jones. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Oh I see TB. I took it as a generalization and not one specific incident
Let’s see how others took it to mean

1 Like

After reading this article what I have always thought was going on was shown to be true that the whole world is moving in the same direction in lock step and things are not what they appear to be Russia is still complicit in the Great Reset – OffGuardian

6 Likes

Me distracted? No way…SQUIRREL!

7 Likes