April 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- What We're Distracted By and Why

There was no mention of Alex Jones in this update. Are you referring to Reawaken America Tour?

A high-profile conservative conference is coming to Frisco this weekend.

The ReAwaken America tour mixes conservative politics, controversial anti-vaccine discussions and conspiracy theories with Christian worship, hymnals and fellowship with like-minded Republican supporters, The Washington Post reported last month.

The event, hosted by business consulting company ThriveTime Show, will bring nearly 90 big-name conservative speakers to Elevate Life Church, including Eric Trump, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, Alex Jones of Infowars, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Trump adviser Roger Stone and attorney Sidney Powell.

Nearly all of the 3,500 tickets for the three-day event, which began Thursday, have been sold, according to the [website for the event].

“Quoted from news”

2 Likes

The E 511 ministries video teaser was interesting.
Their Facebook page has Spencer Smith lumped in as a false with others that are definitely problematic so that’s a red flag about their own discernment.

Also at the end that was a comment by Jeff Durban from Apologia Studios which sounded great but who although having a former addiction to drugs and alcohol endorses drinking to reach the lost and he is close with James White with Calvinistic doctrines.

However , the short teaser does point out the distraction that is the 7 Mountain Mandate/ NAR / Dominionism or what I’d simply retitle the video:

“ Squirrel !!!”

2 Likes

This may help give a better understanding of what it is , it’s history , and why it’s a concerning ideology.

3 Likes

This was a video I watched awhile back.
The narrator Laura points out some major issues with Jones.
( she’s from Ireland and has a high pitched voice just a heads up … but she has quite a discerning spirit imo and some great content on her channel).

1 Like

5 Likes

:crazy_face: :joy: :rofl: :melting_face:

3 Likes

Well this is from E511 video, I let you watch Parts 1 and 2 this week to discern.

There are some stuff he went into too deep at other end.

Have you heard of Good Fight Ministries?

1 Like

That video is definately good for discernment regarding the Great Awakening/New Right movement! Pastor JD did a whole prophecy update on this topic not long ago. Like we saw the left side consolidate power , i suppose now that is happening on the right! Again, the Holy Spirit has led us to the truth! So faithful! Since there are a good handful of things that i can agree with this movement about; aganda 2030 is bad, vax is an evil bad plan etc. I have to listen for the false things. Such as the NAR business, 7 mtn mandate, the New Agey stuff, “we the people” being able to get this world ready for Jesus. The minions of the AC are those who do the prep work to set up for him to come take charge of it all. The real Jesus comes to get us, we don’t have to set up anything here. I appreciated him talking about all the different groups who are doing this. The one thing he said a few times that i don’t agree with though is that the Trib will start when these two intensify. No, we know it begins when Israel makes the deal with the AC.
In the video, many say that the Biden presidency gave the momentum, for me and i’m sure for others, it allowed for a time of pause, to recalibrate, to see this New Right development with clear eyes. Thanks for posting it!

3 Likes

This is the first time listening to this Pastor, he has a refreshing powerful word to share!

8 Likes

I like listening to Carter Conlon. My sister introduced me me to his videos a year ago.

3 Likes

I cannot speak for JD of course and my comment will most likely get removed - However, Alex Jones while a seemingly good guy and he may be saved - uses a LOT of new age rhetoric on his news casts. Additionally he pushes the Q’Anon messages proclaiming he & his “white hat” listeners are ‘defeating’ the KABAL. I used to love Alex Jones, but his mixed messages are not Biblically founded. While I occasionally check in with the Alex Jones broadcast - I think Alex is a little confused.

May the Lord Bless & Keep you.

10 Likes

This was a great Prophecy Update! I love that I found out just how much of a Martha I am AND how much of a Mary I need to become. Ever since JD mentioned that he felt “free’d” from letting go of the MANY political distractions a few updates back - I too let go of all things political - what a truly joyful event this has been for me. I also noticed that the moment I did this - my level of Spiritual Discernment went way up. By allowing Jesus (not the DISTRACTIONS) to be our guide in these perilous times we become closer to Him. I hope to see you all, and many more I pray - in heaven, after the Rapture. God bless - Agape love to you all.

13 Likes

18 April 2023

-----------------------

-----------------------

When the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of His coming and the end of the age (Matt. 24:3), the first thing He said was, “Take heed that no man deceive you” (Matt. 24:4).

Deception is a major sign of the end of the age, and it will reach its peak during the Tribulation Period.

Jesus mentioned it four times in the Olivet Discourse (Matt. 24:4, 5, 11, and 24).

It confirms a vision that Daniel had about a coming leader that would cast the truth to the ground (Dan. 8:12).

The angel Gabriel revealed that this coming leader (that turned out to be an evil man called Antiochus Epiphanes) would have many of the traits of a master deceiver that would rise at the time of the end (the Antichrist; Dan. 8:19).

Excerpt from Daymond Duck article April 15

-----------------------

4 Likes

Oh yes! Absolutely! I pray many will come to their senses through the Holy Spirit and reading His word! :heart::pray::dove:

3 Likes

Thanks Dennis. I’ll check it out. He does get extremely passionate and an come across as over the top. I do not agree with Spencer on some things mainly the fact that I’ve heard him numerous times lean towards a “ turn from salvation “ meaning of repent. But I definitely do not equate him to a false teacher.
He also uses the “ know them by their fruits “ verse to apply to anyone and not in the context of identifying a false teacher. ( Not needing to go into this as we’ve had quite the discussions here on the forum about good works, carnal Christians and such ).

Yes, I have heard of Good Fight Ministries.

They do not believe in once saved, always saved and salvation can be lost.
They also blast pretribers and have many videos trying to debunk the pre trib rapture doctrine.

I do watch some of their videos but overall I’m extremely cautious because of their Soteriology stance.

4 Likes

Added 3 nice charts on NAR by Prof Andre Gagne today for you.

2 Likes

Agreed!
Many of these prophecy/ end times channels do have good and accurate information but as with anything else some have red flags on other things so always go in with a discerning mindset☺️

We really all just have to almost do a sifting process of what we hear. The Bible being the sifting tool.

3 Likes

I just realized I watched that. But I’m going to watch again.

Jan Markell has spoken a bit on this mechanical bull and the symbolism of the woman riding the beast and mystery Babylon religion from this event as well.

2 Likes

@Michael.in.Germany
You are correct on Alex Jones.

3 Likes

I too am a Martha :weary:

Been an anxious, in a hurry person all my life.

It’s not easy becoming a Mary. I strive to become more like that but the struggle is real.

6 Likes