April 17, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes, I agree too, Violet. That drug does not sit well with me, at all.
I always appreciate your white hat/black hat analogy. It has served to help me sort things out, over the past year or more.

3 Likes

The way the Ardis video pushes the monoclonal antibodies raised a bit of a red flag for me as I do remember hearing several doctors and nurses speak out about that experimental treatment. Does anyone else remember also hearing that?

Then I remembered about this thread so thought I’d share.
https://forum.jdfarag.org/t/neutralizing-monoclonal-antibodies-treatment/21469

6 Likes

I thought the same thing when I opened it. Go down the articles where it says: Snake Bit? The Slytherin Hypothesis. That’s where I got that clip I shared.

3 Likes

https://www.unilever.com/

This is not good! I saw this years ago and have noticed that a lot of foods are now under “Unilever”
My treats or food favors have been switching to “Unilever”. If Unilever is okay with using ingredients that are not ok
like HEK293 or even “vax ingredients” the food will slowly be turned into what they want and we will not have a choice.

Look at the investors and partners. This is global! Hint look at the Board and look at their Bio.

Human receptors for sweet and umami taste - PMC (nih.gov)

" Human and rat T1R2/T1R3 recognize sweet taste stimuli. (A ) Gα15 cells transiently transfected with human T1R2 and T1R3 and HEK-293T cells transiently transfected with rat T1R2, T1R3, and Gα15/i1 were assayed for intracellular calcium increases in response to 300 mM sucrose in the presence (+) and absence (−) of 1.25 mM lactisole and to 10 nM isoproterenol in the presence and absence of 1.25 mM lactisole. Each imaged field shown contains ≈1,000 confluent cells. (B ) The responses of human T1R2/T1R3 and rat T1R2/T1R3 were determined for sweet taste stimuli at the concentrations listed in Materials and Methods . (C ) Human T1R2/T1R3 dose responses were determined for sucrose, d-tryptophan, aspartame, and saccharin."

I know many wonderful, true believers who took the vax after being convinced by their doctors it would protect their already tenuous health. More than a year out, some are suffering UTI’s, one has immune system deficiency, but none of them have fallen from their faith. Remember what Scripture says, nothing or no one can pluck a believer out of His hand and also nothing or no one can separate us form the love of God which is ours in Christ Jesus. He protects His own.

21 Likes

I agree with you.

I took chemo and found out we were the experiment of the ingredients. I have had problem with neuropathy, psoriasis and other minor issues. My walk with God has increased and I can understand that the “fear” of death enticed me to do chemo. To live longer but why
no matter what
God has determined my death, not the doctors.

We have put to much faith in medicine and not enough faith in our Lord!!!

Isrealites had the same problem.

2 Kings 18:4

He removed the [a]high places and broke the sacred pillars, cut down the [b]wooden image and broke in pieces the bronze serpent that Moses had made; for until those days the children of Israel burned incense to it, and called it [c]Nehushtan.

12 Likes

Another of my friend’s finally broke down and took J&J because her daughter told her it didn’t have fetal cells (untrue, it does) and because it is one shot only. She said her mind feels strange now.

7 Likes

I honestly and truly believe that God will take care of the ones who believe and may turn those who have taken it. Just like I and chemo. He loves us and He will protect.

7 Likes

i ordered mine
 i cannot wait til i get my hands on it and dive into it! :blush:

3 Likes

Like a few of you have stated (@DallasT @Myrrh , @Violet etc), I wish JD would not delve into conspiracy theories but rather stick to biblical prophecies, world events and players. Besides, not much we can do about chemtrails, “water,” covid/vax, politicians, etc except avoid, pray and press on. Voting at this point is useless as its corrupt. Besides, God is achieving His plan through specific people and events and nothing we could do is gonna stop that runaway train.

“Watch the Water” is an old phrase from Q/Anon and I did a big eyeroll when I first heard it thrown about again. As for Stew(u) Peters, eh, he’s bedfellows with the old Q crowd and I choose to avoid anyone associated with that mess that I put to bed, praise God, awhile back.

Discernemnt is :old_key:
so is accepting what God said “must be.”

Fear has no place in our lives as Believers
we are victorious in Christ :raised_hands:.

18 Likes

All in my family but me and one daughter in law have taken it. They are all believers. Sadly it has caused division with my once close knit family, especially with my brother and his wife . They could suffer side effects from this evil concoction as their immune systems are now compromised but I know that they love the Lord.

2 Likes

I was initially onboard with the monoclonal antibodies, until I started hearing negative things about them, and I believe it was primarily on this forum. At this point I’m suspicious of anything big pharma wants to inject into our veins.
The post you referenced makes a good point about what happens if they are taking plasma from the vaxxed and injecting it into the unvaxxed? It’s the same issue with receiving a blood transfusion from a vaxxed person.
I believe monoclonal antibodies are now created in a lab, something about mixing it with mice proteins, and chimeras. I don’t fully understand it, and haven’t really researched it, but it definitely doesn’t give me warm fuzzies.

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

Not a far cry at all dear @redeemed1.

In love I submit to you the following, as the end time “Great Awakening” of deception is very much related to events unfolding now.

Lewis in his own words

Quote:

“In the C.S. Lewis book The World’s Last Night and Other Essays on pages 98-99, Lewis said, “Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place
certainly the most embarrassing verse in the Bible. The one exhibition of error and the one confession of ignorance grew side by side. That they
stood thus in the mouth of Jesus himself and were not merely placed thus by the reporter, we surely need not doubt
the facts, then, are these: that Jesus professed himself (in some sense) ignorant, and within a moment showed that he really was so.”
What rank blasphemy from this pseudo-Christian, who was actually a witch and an illuminist, and a member of the coven known as the Thelemic Order of the Golden Dawn! (as was Tolkien) How can he get away with calling our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ ignorant?

Quote from below article:

“I Peter 5:8 as follows: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.”

The witches know that if they present witchcraft as having two sides, they can claim to be on the good side fighting the bad side and thus pull people into the craft, or at least be influenced positively by it. That is the mistake “Christians” make, and it is a big mistake. They pick out the hero in a witches’ fable and make a type of Christ out of it, but it is all really witchcraft and an abomination of the first magnitude. Clive Staples Lewis, who was born in Belfast, Nothern Ireland, was not a Christian. His so-called “Christian” books can be found in “Christian” bookstores and occult bookstores as well.

The works of Lewis are required reading for neophyte witches, because these books firmly root the concepts and mindset of witchcraft in the beginner or neophyte members of the craft. The writings of C.S. Lewis are so clearly antichrist that only spiritual
blindness could prevent one from seeing it. Let us now look at some of the words of Lewis from his so-called Christian books.” --end

From http://www.crossroad.to/Excerpts/books/lewis/inklings-williams.htm

https://crossroad.to/articles2/006/narnia-trouble.htm

1 Like

Does any one have any book or other material etc - they would recommend on good prepper practices?

1 Like

Another great update. I missed a couple of weeks and need to catch up. Next weekend I will visit a Calvary Chapel not too far away. Please pray it will be a Bible/Prophecy believing church.

4 Likes

I’m thankful pastor JD did this prophecy update and included information about what Dr. Ardis discovered. As far as I’ve seen, JD carefully vets his information. I’d be hesitant to dismiss out of hand, it or call it “conspiracy theory” without looking at the documents and doing my own research.

Has anyone here looked into it? Or know where I can find the supporting documents/links?. The dots he connects from Genesis to Revelation about the seed of the serpent, made me also think about the feet of clay and iron in the book of Daniel. Some see these things and feel fear. I just see it as an indicator of how close we are to seeing Jesus appearing. Some seem to want to see all topics that make them feel even slightly uncomfortable done away with.

But this would mean that others who might be very interested in such topics are not able to see or discuss them. I say why not allow each his own, so that all have freedom to pursue the book of revelation and topics they find of interest, and of utility.

By utility I mean, it isn’t a bad idea to think, be diligent, or avoid tap water anyway. Warnings about pollution and pharmaceuticals in the water supply have been ringing out all over for what, 15 or 20 years now? Anyone who is still drinking unfiltered tap water, —wow. It is hard to imagine that. I guess its just a matter of perspective in terms of prophecy. Some see all prophecy as doom and gloom, no matter how the facts are presented. Yet God said these things would happen, it is in his word. I still do a bit of preparing for family, but I don’t feel fear or doom about it.
Knowing how close our Lord’s return is brings hope, and seeing the ways these news events reveal prophecy and can really help the lost turn to Jesus in the last hours
that can be very uplifting. But again just my .02 perspective on it.

9 Likes

The serpent hiss
 Genesis 3:5 Ye shall be as gods

As of 19 April 2022:

3 Likes

The monoclonals are being made with use of aborted babies so that’s a big no for me and that’s why I disliked it that Dr Ardis seemed to act like they’re really good Monoclonal antibody - Wikipedia and this one: Exclusive: First Look At Child Jab Plus Evil Monoclonal Antibody Secrets Exposed .

I also thought something was ‘off’ with Dr Ardis so after watching one video I was done with it to be honest, even though other people sent me several ‘must watch’ videos with him in it lol but I didn’t watch them all!!

Either way, I loved what JD said about the blood of the Lamb which is what’s Most Important anyway!!!

14 Likes

Hi Ralph,

Have been looking into some related topics to learn a bit about this too. Just posted a vid on the “Food foraging” post in the discussion area that you might find helpful. There are quite a few vids on youtube, but some are pretty far out there. My wife and I don’t fit the description of “prepper” but the Lord is putting it on our hearts to have a bit more knowledge than we do now, given the times. God Bless.

1 Like