April 17, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Same here Maranatha. That was so amazing about the lamb, what a blessing.

4 Likes

@Rrush Prepper practices? Well it all depends on what your priorities will be. With the information I am getting, things are progressing from prepping up to two years a few weeks ago to now rumor of 3-5 years. Both of which are unreasonable for people not already on a homestead.

Are you planning to bug out? Are you planning to bug in? Are you planning to just accept your fate? Are you planning to be useful to your community or going solo?

Lots of questions to answer both short term and long term. Do you live in the city, suburb, rural?

Many preppers have started saying the window to fully prepare is closing. People arriving now that they might need to prep are arriving late. You have about 6 weeks to quietly go about getting reserves put away. Start with the FEMA 72-hoiur emergency plan, then 2 weeks, then 3 months.

I am of the opinion at the 3 month level, 90-days you are about the best you are going to get for the situation in front of us. At that point you should be growing food to supplement your food stock pile or have been able to move out to a homesteader existence. If moving to homestead now, a little late as well, you will still need to have a food stockpile or backup as you address the learning curve of farming or homesteading.

Not everyone will be able to homestead. If you are not able to homestead, you will need to befriend local farmers. But everyone, and I do mean everyone, will be trying to do the same thing. Start building your community. Get to know your neighbors. Who is the nurse, doctor, mechanic, plumber, gardener. Learn several new skills like sewing, canning, food drying, even story telling like parables(you know a lot of them from the Bible). Get involved with a Church. Our church has some lawn space, that is being converted to food gardens.

Grow food, learn to properly can food(pressure canning, dry canning, and dry stocking). Right now the red alerts have gone up to have some cash on hand for emergency. Note: about a month or so of cash your family will need to live on and pay bills(not be in the bank). The big emergency food places have sent signals to their influencers stock is running low and may not be replaced or will be very, very expensive soon. I have ordered from the Latter Day Saints as they have always made surplus available to the general public, but I recently heard that window will be closing. Hoarding? See the first paragraph, prepare for 3-5 years?

But for all that said if you are just starting out, whether if for a natural disaster or enough to wait for Jesus to come get us out of here
start with your 72 hour preps according to FEMA, then 2 weeks. Once you start stocking to the 2 weeks, you will start realizing what YOUR family needs to survive.

Like I said, for where I live if I need to burn through my 3 months 
I need to get on the move away from where I am at. It makes no sense to stock pile a year of food. I want to be able to walk away from it and not feel I need to defend it. Instead, my bug out bag has food seeds in it.

3 Likes

I listened to Stew Peters interview Dr. Ardis in the documentary, Watch the Water when it aired and it motivated me to reconsider my experience in May 2020. I got all the symptoms, not much of a cough but the rest, including fever high enough for hallucinations for a few days. Soon after, the normal smell and taste of everything was replaced by a strong overpowering pungent, sickening smell and taste. I had not left my home in many weeks because my doctor said i was high risk due to chronic asthma. My nephew was in my home when lockdown started and aside from him going for cigarettes and us picking up groceries curbside none of us went off our property. In late April, my nephew started not feeling well, coughing and tired but he smokes so i didn’t think much of the cough.

About 10 days later, i got really sick. I almost never get anything contagious. Later, i read that the complete loss of smell and taste or bad smell and taste was the symptom most determinitative of COVID. It is impossible to find that statement online today. My elderly mom and brother did not get it and my mom looked after me for the approximately 10 days i was sick. We have pure well water that we drink exclusively and we did not eat or drink anywhere else. Restaurants and most everything else were closed. I like ice in my water and lemonade and had been buying bagged ice. No one but my nephew and I used the ice cubes.

Because of a house fire, my mom and I spent the last month in a loft suite in our village. We had well water at friends’ cottage where we stayed previous to that and in the loft we only had tap water and Brita filtered water. Mom and i drank some filtered water and i bought ice cubes for my drinks. Mom drank bottled water more than i did. I drank Brita filtered water. I started what i thought was a cold that turned quickly into something different. I felt short of breath as i did with the first illness. I used my asthma inhailer, which did nothing. I had no energy. One morning, i woke up and could not walk across the room without feeling like i would pass out. I used my inhaler and my heart starting racing. I felt tingly numbness and thought i would lose consciousness. An ambulance was called. My mom was very disturbed watching me and she wasn’t feeling well either, no energy, short of breath. The ambulance attendants told me my blood pressure was very low. In the ambulance, i started to improve. At the hospital I was checked out, given a chest xray and told i was fine. I declined antigen test. I was asked by the attending physician why I had not been vaxxed. I told her i was allergic and to my surprise, her reply was just a flutter of her eyelashes and a vague nod of her head. Logically, I expected to be asked to what ingredient in vax i was allergic. I think she had instructions to ask anyone who wasn’t vaxxed why but had not had much practice handling replies.

Mom has been unwell for a few months. She developed gastric reflux issues but has not been able to taste her food for weeks. She is also short of breath. Today, she told me she can finally taste her food again. I got that back a week or two ago. In my experience, the illness that brought the putrid smell and taste did not include respiratory symptoms. It was not like a corona virus or any virus i ever had. What i described as shortness of breath the first time was the same as what i experienced a couple of weeks ago. My blood oxygen level was in the mid to high 90’s when tested in hospital. It was not asthma. The shortness of breath was most evident when i stood up and walked across the room. The symptom was attributed to low blood pressure.

i have no doctor. she went on leave in 2020 and is still away. There is no one in the medical profession I trust with this. I welcome any input or similar stories anyone wants to share. In a lot of ways, i think this may be relevant to this enquiry. The source of this malady is important but more alarming is the idea that RNA from the venom may be in the shots. This would certainly fulfill the words of our Saviour, “In the days of Noah”. God have mercy on us. Forgive those who saw unGodly things being accepted by our society and our churches years ago and were shocked but did nothing. I count myself in that group.

6 Likes

Dr. Carrie Madej, “Plandemic”, spoke out about monoclonals from abortion issue to the short term recovery followed by aggressive cancer deaths that followed.

2 Likes

Good morning all

Just a side note on rail shipments.

Warren Buffet has total control of BNSF rail road and will have total controlled of Pilot truck stops in a few years
Bill Gates has total control of CP rail road and I believe now has bought Kansas City Central rail road. Also controls Waste Management Now this is just what I have heard on the news with out digging, what other transport based companies do they control.

2 Likes

Here is a link that Dr. Tenpenny posted on her Telegram acccount.

4 Likes

I have been running across quite a few articles refuting this theory. Here is a detailed one that was posted yesterday, by a doctor I am unfamiliar with.

7 Likes

Thank you @Dolly1 for having a ‘level head’ and for posting these links.

4 Likes

Hi dicv! :grinning: I love how this is true! How God reveals His truth in so many different and surprising ways! Also, very cool how Pastor JD spoke about Paul getting bit at Malta, just like you said! God bless you and yours! :heart::dove:

3 Likes

3 Likes

What to say after reading this article? I was skeptical after watching just one interview and reading varying opinions, but Dr Tenpenny doesn’t hold anything back. Very revealing and detailed. I hope every one of my brethren here will read this.

3 Likes

This medical symbol is creepy. I always wondered about it
it seemed so odd. Two snakes on a staff

Seeing Satan is known as the serpent
a strange symbol re: medical care

3 Likes

Please read this study from UofArizona

1 Like

I don’t want to be gloom and doom, but we have done this for years and have found the last 2 years difficult to maintain a garden. The smoke from the fires caused no production on tomatoes and critters have made their way into our garden with a double electric fence set up.

Old chant from a pioneer sampler, when planting seeds in a garden:

One for the blackbird
One for the crow
One for the cutworm
And three to grow.

Jars were hard to come by and I suggest people using other methods of storage. We literally should o think how the pioneer families worked. As time went on and we began to get techy, we got lazy. We need to work like our for fathers did. Fermentation and smoking, unless you have a underground cellar. Critters seem to be the worst they have ever been and I find it interesting in the end times the beasts of the wild will kill humans. The laws have tightened up and the mountain lions are considered endangered. They are not allowing the trappers to have permits fast enough. My milking goat gone due to the wild animals. Chickens disappear due to critters as well. People will need roosters to hatch their own chickens because we will not be able to buy chicks unless we trade.

I would say, think beyond electricity. Bees wax
fire and water and shelter. Find others to teach you or even learn a trade. We will be slaughtering 43 broiler chickens this weekend and we have had several people want to come watch. The feed prices have doubled and no hay for our larger animals. Hopefully others are set up better for feeding. Chickens usually free range but again critters will come in and kill them. Find people that tan and skin animals for clothes. We have done that too. There are things like ram pumps that can pull water from creeks or even a yolk with buckets on it to carry. Having a trade that can be good for bartering is what is valuable. Trade and barter is what they used to do. Making soap or weaving baskets, fishing, hunting from a bow made of willow and create arrows.

I can not imagine it getting that chaotic before we go home because it will no longer be the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. It will be more chaotic!

We have to remember that God took the slaves out of Egypt with nothing. He provided everything!

I have come to a profound conclusion
WE MUST TRUST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

4 Likes

My husband and I have witnessed 3 people who have died with heart issues within the last 2 months and we know that they took the jab. I have had 2 nurses that I knew, with major problems with health that they had to quit their jobs as a nurse. It has divided a lot of people but please don’t be fooled into thinking that everyone is ok.

I personally did not start having issues until 6 mos after my chemo stopped. This may be a very slow process for some and very quick for others. It may show up as psoriasis, or even pustulation on the skin. It could be so sneaky as immune deficiency disorder.

I do agree with you on the Christians and salvation. I pray for everyone on this forum and I appreciate JD for allowing it. Have a wonderful day!!! :blossom: :heart:

7 Likes

I want to say the update was excellent. I pray for our Pastor JD and my husband and I can see and hear from him how difficult it must be for him to bring these deceptions up front and to us. He does not want to bring these horror stories to us but He is being led by the HS on what to say.
I do not just take his words as Gospel but I do trust him on a high level. I also study and research a great deal.

4 Likes

The Caduceus became a symbol of alchemy and pharmacy in medieval Europe.

Taken from the wikipedia link you posted.

Hmm pharmakeia in Revelation, yes?

4 Likes

And

What is the study of alchemy?

Alchemy is the very old study and philosophy of how to change basic substances (such as metals) into other substances. It also studied how substances (and how they are changed into other substances) were related to magic and astrology.

1 Like

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes
3 Likes