April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thank you! Blessings! Let’s keep looking up, for our redemptions draws nigh (nearer each hour and day)!

Thank you Eric! You are right about how widespread this sinister movement is infesting Christendom!

I am not sure if you are referring to Mohler, Moore or someone else. Mohler (btw) signed with all the SBC seminary presidents opposed to the CRT movement in the SBC based on Scripture and the BF&M 2000. Moore, on the other hand is diametrically opposed to this and will either be out of his position on the ERLC or be huge part of a separate organization, other than the conservative part of the SBC. Who knows, maybe the convention will split again as it did in the 1800’s.

As a side note, the article did refer to one of my mentor fathers: Lee Roberson, who I went to seminary under his leadership back in the 80’s (I know this dates me,lol)

Again, thank you and blessings!

Are you meaning that I employ this tactic? :astonished:

or that I use to identify others doing it?

Amen :slight_smile:

Phil 2:3-7

Do nothing [c]from [d]selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility consider one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests , but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude [e]in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, as He already existed in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to be [f]grasped, 7 but [g]emptied Himself by taking the form of a bond-servant and [h]being born in the likeness of men.

1 Like

I love it! Just when I needed some humor to lighten my day​:sweat_smile::joy:

Thanks J.D.! This was a great prophecy update again.

I have been researching the vaccine for quite a while. I am confused as to why people would volunteer to get it? There are so many red flags that would suggest no one would want the vaccine, without it being forced on them. Why are people getting in line for it and embracing it? What a great deception, truly! The propaganda behind it is astonishing. This does remind me of the events that led to the holocaust and to the rise of evil during Hitler’s time.

I am familiar with Darpa, Profusa, and Moderna getting together to create the Covid vaccine. Since Profusa makes biometric reading fibers in a gel compound, I am guessing that the Covid Vaccine contains that biometric strand? Along with Profusa, check out Simprints, another technology rising to the way of the mark of the Beast: https://www.2030vision.com/projects/simprints. Bill Gates Foundation and the Economic Forum, along with many social media sites are funding this company to help identify every person on earth. At the top of the page it reads: “Advancing Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology for the Global Goals”. Interesting times!
This is another news article about Simprints technology and how it is used: Covid Vaccine: Biometric Tracking Can Ensure Immunity. It’s Also a Privacy Risk
This is their actual home page, what an eye-opener: https://www.simprints.com/

1 Like

Fake COVID-19 vaccination cards and tests sold on the black market

It was only a matter of time, soon to release the QUANTUM DOT TATTOOS
Researchers have created a ‘dissolvable ink’ that can be embedded in the skin via microneedle vaccination, creating a barcode ‘tattoo’ only visible when using a smartphone application.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.” - Revelation 13:16-18!
maxresdefault-3|690x388

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. — Oliver Holmes

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Oops…

4 Likes

They don’t need a tatoo, there is an unique id (identifier) in the chip.

According to the police they were 3000 :relaxed: (joke)

its an invisible tattoo, its a patch but yeah the chip is in it so they can scan.

Identifying others, of course! Hope you are doing well brother!

3 Likes

As-it-happened: Plan for two pills to treat Covid at home announced - BBC News

Now this in UK!

Whew! :smiley: Yes I am well. How are you doing? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that also…then it occurred to me that there may not be the need to police the videos any longer, because the deception is so great that the deceived will only mock, and never learn the truth…no matter what truth is presented. As an example, I worked late one night last week in our clinic. There is a very kind Hispanic young man that cleans our offices after hours, and we’ve always spoken…mostly hi, bye, how are you? etc…anyway, we got to talking about our masks. I had mine off, as no one else was in the entire office complex except for myself and him…and he was not near me until we talked. Anyway, I felt led to tell him what I knew about the “vaccines”…he wanted to listen to the videos by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny I had, but said he was still going to get the jab tomorrow…I asked him, what if you believe what I show you? He smiled and said it wouldn’t matter, he was still getting it… nothing I could tell him would dissuade him. He said something about him living with a friend and his very “religious” mother…and that she wanted him to get vaccinated…said he trusted her because she was very religious :confused:
I was just dumbfounded…I explained the MRNA pretty clearly, I thought…later he said he did listen to the videos. I asked him what he thought & he said he believed them, but was still going to get the shots. There is definitely a delusion and blindness that is supernatural going on, imo.

9 Likes

As the current administration has made it clear Christians are in the crosshairs, put these two articles together and read the writing on the wall.

1 Like

Those are two scary news headings, “FearNot” :joy:…but the irony gave me a much needed chuckle! :joy::joy::joy: :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Amen Eve. I feel the same exact way. :sweat_smile: Especially in these days when the enemy is flooding the air waves with so much “hot garbage,” as Pastor Mac would say. It can feel overwhelming at times…till God shows me again (because I forgot from two days ago :sweat_smile: :rofl:) …that saturation and floods of verbiage and hot garbage are one of satan’s favorite “wiles” to dupe and misdirect the saints. I should clarify that by "news, I mean mainstream television “programming,” not the helpful updates given by the saints in love for God’s sheep. My husband has a funny saying he learned from an old wise farmer that comes in handy during the news barrage. “Just because the donkey brays, doesn’t mean we have to answer…” LOL! (Though I have been known to yell at the tv donkey). If the devil were a donkey, I’d ship him to a deserted island right about now. But praise God, that He will sort all this out soon and very soon, amen. Maranatha!

7 Likes