April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

:hugs: This reminds me of Paulā€™s wordsā€¦

For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:21)

I am with you in that I will not receive the injection but we all must make our choice. My heart is with you.

Yes!! Jesus gave us everything we need to be ready for these times. The time is close at hand. Your words are a blessing, Christa. Thank you. :heart:

7 Likes

Regarding CDC there is this:

5 Likes

@ron62
Hi Ron,
Just wanted to welcome you to the JDā€™s forum. That was some dream you had there. Three different subjects in the same dream, Iā€™m lucky to have one when I can remember it. :man_shrugging:t6:

I do not see anything that really jumps out at me in your dream that would fit the Word of God in context as far as end time events.

There is no question that it was surreal and vivid to you. Since you have never had a dream like this before, I would spend time with the Lord and ask Him to give you the discernment to understand if it was from Him, or a demon, or something you ate that night.
Welcome again to the forum!
Ken

2 Likes

Jon,
Iā€™m sorry if this a dumb question, butā€¦what is PEG? Is it a chemical of some kind? Thank you for any info you feel led to share.

1 Like

Well said Christopher

ā€œNow what weā€™ve got to do is No. 1: Get the vaccine. No. 2: Turn around and look at our family and friends and ask if theyā€™re going to get vaccinated. If they need help, thatā€™s what weā€™ve got to do.ā€

Not a problem, @EBJD. PEG is the abbreviation used for polyethylene glycol. Itā€™s a chemical compound that has not only many uses as a lubricant and also a propellant for Trident II missiles, but it also has variations of the compound for a number of various uses. In fact, I will repost what I have posted elsewhere when this came up back in February. Another name for PEG is Miralax as it can also be used as a laxative.

• PEG 300
      PEG 400
      PEG3350
      Polyoxyethylene POE
      Polyethylene oxide PEO
      And others
      • To help elaborate on what PEG is used for in the shot:
        PEGylated lipid is used as an excipient in both the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines for SARS-CoV-2. Both RNA vaccines consist of Messenger RNA, or mRNA, encased in a bubbl[e] of [oily] molecules called lipids. Proprietary lipid technology is used for each. In both vaccines, the bubbles are coated with a stabilizing molecule of polyethylene glycol. As of December 2020 there is some concern that PEG could trigger allergic reaction, and in fact allergic reactions are the driver for both UK and the Canadian regulators to issue an advisory, [noting] that: two ā€œindividuals in the U.Kā€¦were treated and have recoveredā€ from anaphylactic shock. As of 18 Dec. 2020, the US CDC stated that in their jurisdiction six cases of ā€œsevere allergic reactionā€ had been recorded from more than 250,000 vaccinations, and of those six only one person had a "history of vaccination reactions."

While PEG is "biologically inert and safe by the FDA, However, a growing body of evidence shows the existence of a detectable level of anti-PEG antibodies in approximately 72% of the population, never treated with PEGylated drugs, based on plasma samples from 1990-1999."

Pretty sure things havenā€™t improved since then. And the FDA? Seriously? Weā€™re going to accept what the FDA states as safe? Johnson and Johnson talcum powder anyone? Zantac? Yeah, no thanks. Mankind is fallible and a multitude of events that have happened in this world support that. Adam and Eve being the first event.

It is fairly common to see there is PEG in laxatives, toothpaste through xanthan gum uniformly distributed in the tube., skin creams. and is used as a polar stationary phase for gas chromatography as well as a heat transfer fluid in electronic testers. Itā€™s used in a wide list of ā€œthingsā€ in the world. And even so, it has been stated that still, with the list of items that it is used for, now shown: 72% of the global population is allergic to Polyethylene Glycol.

And something else I can give you directly; Something at the time, I didnā€™t have in my knowledge bank is that it has now been released that PEG, especially the compound used in the shots, is Cancer causing. Something at best, the public is unaware of, till you ask someone who does know, rather than someone who is supposed to know.

I am hoping that while this is far more than you asked for, that it helps you for future moments of playing trivial pursuit or watching episodes of Jeopardy and perhaps idle chitchat with those who you may just want them to leave you alone so you go into talking about what I shared lol. I am betting the last of this list will happen even with people who WANT to know about it. :rofl:

Seriously though, I hope this is helpful. Oh yeah! Almost forgot: @EBJD, that wasnā€™t a stupid question.

4 Likes

Amen! :smile:

Sterile-ing people nowā€¦

2 Likes

Woah, wow, and ā€¦woeā€¦that PEG is pegged as lethal stuff. I appreciate all you shared Jon. I had no idea that was in so many different productsā€¦or that 72 Percent of people are allergic to it. Or that it caused cancer. Oh my heavens.

Just found out about J and J talc containing asbestos----and they knew it since the 70s? Even the baby powderā€¦and we are supposed to trust these companies with an injectible vax? Are you kidding me? But try telling someone this, or showing them actual proof and lab reports, and they would stare with a glassy- eyed bovine gazeā€¦and say ā€œOh, thats just conspiracy theory.ā€ Theory? No. Documented fact, yes.

p.s. your last paragraph was hilarious, btw. Iā€™m going to try to place it here, but this quote placement baffles me. So here goes. nope, It wonā€™t work sorry.

Thank you again Jon. Appreciate it.

5 Likes

It takes a couple times now to get a quote into your replies. I have posted with the quote and it disappears with an ā€œeditā€ notification and so I have to hit edit again, go back to the intended content, and then highlight it again till ā€œquoteā€ comes up, then go back down and pray it is at the top of the message, or most likely the bottom.

Itā€™s finicky, this forum anymore. Like a really upset girlfriend who says, ā€œNo, Iā€™m fine.ā€ And you just go with the flow, only to find out sheā€™s selling your motorcycle on eBay under the name dirtpoor because you forgot she wanted to go to a musical that night for her birthday and your two year anniversary of dating. Also, because you said youā€™d bring her flowers, and forgot. Not saying this has happened before, but Iā€™m sure someone can relate to finicky situations like that.

Also, Thanks! I try to give yā€™all something to chuckle about in these stressful timesā€¦not always intending you to spit your drink out or snort and have the drink come out your noseā€¦it happensā€¦thankfully not often.

4 Likes

ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So funny. Thank you, I needed to laugh! Iā€™m really glad I didnā€™t have my tea at that momentā€¦my keyboard would have been toast. Or smoldering from an electrical fire. :laughing:

2 Likes

Guess, ā€œweā€™ll have to agree to disagreeā€ :innocent:

6 Likes

I remember learning it was bad for dogs, so excluded it from my own use as well!
https://farmdognaturals.com/blogs/news/polyethylene-glycol-peg-danger-to-dogs

4 Likes

CATHOLIC CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS ET, A.I., AND OTHER LIFE ā€˜BEYOND HUMANā€™!:

Titled ā€œE.T., A.I., and Minds Beyond the Human,ā€ the conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Washington D.C. from June 4th thru 6th. It will feature a full range of education and theology experts covering topics related to the theme.

6 Likes

So this is possibly the next step for Canadians, i have yet to research this as it was late last night that I found it, Pray for us Canadians please

8 Likes

Unending jabsā€¦still want?

5 Likes

My country declared emergency in Jan 2021:

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia has declared a national emergency to battle the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed as many people in the past two months as in the first 10 months of 2020.

The Palace said on Tuesday (Jan 12) that King Abdullah Ahmad Shah has assented to the governmentā€™s request for an emergency order that will be effective up to Aug 1, or earlier should Covid-19 cases come under control.

Yet the emergency failed to solve the covid 19 problem.

The Parliment is suspended and important matters cannot be discussed amongst lawmakers on policies at all. This is medical tyranny IMO. I wonā€™t bank on vaccines also.

4 Likes

Of course it didnā€™t! I donā€™t understand how people think marshal law will miraculously eradicate a virus! So how has it been? Where you are?

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. Here in Saskatchewan weā€™ve been travel-restricted as I know people have been across Canadaā€¦and I think weā€™re one of the most liberal (no pun intended) provinces. :expressionless: Isnā€™t this crazy? Thank God for prophecy!

Iā€™m just waiting for the seizure of property to start. I wonder if theyā€™ll start with businesses that stay openā€¦? I have no doubt that the unvaccinated (or health terrorists :confounded:) will be next.

The (not-so-great) great reset of The Tribulation is taking shape. The rapture is coming soon!

6 Likes