April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I couldn’t have worded it better myself!

4 Likes

So I had a thought while researching the rapture–lots of dates being thrown around basically saying “SOON”, and some people are like naysaying because they say this leads to “disappointment” when the rapture doesn’t happen.

And well you know what I say to that?

I’m disappointed EVERY DAY when Jesus doesn’t come! :joy:

So, there lol. I would like for him to come, hmmm, how about right now? ooooorr…and…now! LOL

7 Likes

I live in central Alberta, kinda smack in between Edmonton and Calgary

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for your post here. I truly want to understand this and to study this out in God’s Word. Are there any vids or teachings I can please ask for your help to find, that can confirm these things? And or verses you can share? I have watched many of Pastor JD and Pastor Macs video bible studies, including recent ones on Divine Providence, etc. but maybe missed the ones you referred to. Thanks so much.

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: hilarious Jason, t.y. for laughter today.

3 Likes

Hi Brian,

Can so relate to your post, as we homestead too in the Northeast, growing zonel 4, snowed today. But the Bok choy spouted on heat mats and some kale in the greenhouse. I too have been wondering if we will be here to consume any of it, or if most would shrivel for lack of tending. Have been buying extra bibles just in case they plan to scarf those up. Leaving verses all over the house, for whomever inhabits it next, etc. Oh, but the peace of gardening…nothing like it in the world. Just talking with God and marveling at His wonderful works and blessings. It is such a joy truly. Many blessings to you and your family in these days. Maranatha!

6 Likes

RCC has been promoting another Jesus for centuries. Anyway another article i found commenting that SBC guy cited by JD also.

3 Likes

JackN, thank you so much for this info on doing quotes. I’m sure ill refer back to this.
@Jon, you are too funny. Appreciate the humor a lot in these days. Thank you. :smile:

@FearNot, Thank you, I didn’t know it was dog food too, yuk. We get our pups the grain free type, but I’m checking this out, if its in there, I’ll change their food strait away. Ill be on label reading stint this week. LOL.

3 Likes

From sermon transcript:

Here’s the bottom line. Clinging to Jesus is our only hope. Here’s a question. Are you ready to go home yet? Listen, I don’t mean to sound snarky. Oh, too late, I already am, but it’s a sanctified snarky. - Pastor JD

6 Likes

Fighting propaganda with truth – today’s edition. “Why would I take a shot that could kill me to avoid getting a cold?” Dr. Bhakdi explains in clear terms why we see the wide-range in ages of those who die after the injection.

3 Likes

Karyn, There is site called ppj gazette, where real live testimonies of this scenario are ongoing. The MK issue. Truly frightening. But God! And only God can deal with all this and protect his people till we are snatched by His safe hands, amen.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I have heard of International Tribunal Lawyers taking up this case as a ‘violation of human rights’ issue, but just as the doctor in this video said, he’s heard “even the Tribunal has been bought off.”

There is no where to go but to God. Amen and hallelujah! And I pray for those who still hope in mans’ strength. What we recognize in our spirit is the work of principalities and powers, which are being given a bit of leash for a short time.

1 Like

i totally needed this today. thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Oh, the garden. Made me think of this hymn, one of my grandmother’s favorites and mine too. "In The Garden" in STUNNING Garden (Most Beautiful Hymn you NEED to hear!) - YouTube

2 Likes

Played it many times… in days of yore, when they actually sang hymns in church…

2 Likes

Lyrics

I need Thee every hour
Most gracious Lord
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford

I need Thee, O I need Thee
Every hour I need Thee
O bless me now, my Savior
I come to Thee

I need Thee every hour
Stay Thou nearby