April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Fuming :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: on todays news hereā€¦

They were commenting on the results of a survey by Employment Hero that showed that 70% of Malaysian businesses would want to mandate Covid-19 vaccinations for all their staff.

The human resources firm said of all the countries surveyed, Malaysian employers showed the highest level of compulsory vaccination intent compared with Australia (33%), the UK (33%), and New Zealand (35%).

Hi CCCL ,
I studied the book of Revelation with chuck
Missler . He is a very good teacher . You can find him on utube . He is dispensational teacher . His Homiletics are literal word of God . I think you might want to take a look at his teaching . He has many studies , including the book of Esther and Daniel prophecy ect rct . I was motivated to read the old testament
and learned so much .

Becky

3 Likes

It is tough when they believe the manipulators and see them as the authority. When someone comes along and tells them differently it is tough for one to over come the paradigm shift. When one tries to break through this barrier it can be very frightening. I know this from personally going though this experience. Brainwashing is subtle and you donā€™t know if you are brainwashed. We are under a full on global psychological operations or a Psyop from the enemy and on multiple fronts. If we do not know who the actors or type of actors are, their goals, the type of methods they use and have a decent grasp how the the true enemy is working in light of biblical prophecy, it is going to be difficult navigate these trying times. Even Trump fell for the vax push.

3 Likes

Trump is one of them thatā€™s why. He sold his soul in the 80s when the Rothchild family bailed him out of bankruptcy.

2 Likes

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/2-year-old-dies-just-six-days-after-getting-pfizers-second-mrna-covid-shot

2 Likes

Ughā€¦ well I hope it doesnā€™t become mandatory for you or for any of us. I donā€™t believe in Canada they can legally force us, but it honestly wouldnā€™t surprise me if it happens, with how fast things are moving.

1 Like

More over-reach. While it is not reported, I am sure they are also taking note of our physical mail, coming and going.

1 Like

Anyone have any info on the strange ā€œsnow/sleetā€ weather events that are happening in the states? People are saying itā€™s like a styrofoam like texture or moons sand, just curious if anyone has any insight on it!

1 Like

You know, I think the ā€œmasters of the universeā€ may be surprised that a large percentage of Trump supporters arenā€™t lining up for the ā€œamazingā€ injection. But the new AG has the long knives out for anyone they can slide into the ā€œdomestic terroristā€ category, so I guess ā€œdisobedience to health mandatesā€ is on the list (or will be soon). Trumpā€™s ā€œcarrotā€ of any political ambition will be used to identify the diehards.

1 Like

If that is the case, I have to say that I have never in my life seen the New World Order work so hard on every single front to undermine and maliciously attack one of their own. Also, he did too many things to act as though he wasnā€™t a NWO type.

The level of cheating was completely off the scale, too.

Now on the other hand the Bushā€™s and the Clintons, they are NWO types. Also, occultists, too. Well it usually goes hand in hand. They hate Trumpā€™s guts and America and are doing everything in their power to bring back their NWO back inline and back on schedule.

Something happened to him since the 80ā€™s.

3 Likes

Yes! Check out geoengineeringwatch.org. The documentary ā€œThe Dimmingā€ is free, on the site, and explains it thoroughly. Youā€™ll be wondering how it escaped you until now ā€“ that was my reaction.

3 Likes

We have had that sort of snow/sleet at times in the past. It can truly appear to be like the tiny styrofoam balls. We have seen that for years, depending on weather conditions. That is all I know.

1 Like

It looks more like ANTIFA and BLM are the real domestic terrorists. They have caused more damage to our cities and have threatened the lives of Americans an any other group I know. Our politicians like to treaten us with being terrorists when in fact they do what they call us of being. Very Saul Alinsky.

1 Like

Interestingly, the feds are making it easier to implement health information sharing with the CURES Act, and if you dig into the federal register you will see all healthcare providers are referred to as ā€œactors.ā€ Actors. Spot on!
https://www.healthit.gov/curesrule/

1 Like

But they are keeping with the plan, whether they know it or not. Cultural Marxism is the new normal.

2 Likes

Ok! Thanks

that video is lovelyā€¦brought back memories of when I was a little girl and would hear my momma singing this when she was in the kitchen fixing dinner :purple_heart:

1 Like

I know! I cannot wait to get a singing voice with my new body to worship the Lord!

1 Like

It was 77 here in the Susquehanna Valley PA yesterday and the hummingbirds arrived too. It went below freezing overnight (my poor tulips!) and it is currently snowing!

2 Likes

I havenā€™t started anything with my flowers as we seem to hit beautiful temps like 19 Celsius then the next day down to 2 Celsius and snow! That was yesterday and today, and it is real snow lol thankfully not the odd stuff that is happening elsewhere

1 Like