April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

BRM private link on Vimeo for today’s Bible Prophecy Update 4/18/2021

https://vimeo.com/538479698/aa3e885d12

My family is being pulled apart by this decision. My mother feels isolated from her immediate family concerning this since everyone else is receiving the gene therapy vaccine. She is being pressured to take the vax. They live in fear of not seeing each other or grandchildren or others to see grandparents. It is completely irrational and they do not understand how immune systems work and understand basic respiratory virus biology and the true data that many here who come to understand. They have fallen to the lies and the propaganda of the Ministry of Truth (the media) and the Ministry of Hope(government).

I am very tempted to lie that that I have taken the “vaccine” to ease the family’s delusion that everyone needs a corona virus vaccine.

4 Likes

@ JoshuaYeshua

Those who become Christian after the Rapture and refuse the mark of the beast in the last 3 1/2 years of the 7-year tribulation. The highest one being our GOD

2 Likes

This was a letter to the editor in the Fargo Forum here in North Dakota.

It only took about a week or two of media talking points on evangelicals and the vaccine, combined with the January 6 “domestic terrorists” angle, to merge together to create a picture of who the enemy is.

I will add that after a year of all of this going on, when friends, fellow believers, etc. seemed to fall away and go for all the propaganda, that I became much closer to my immediate family. We were always close, but my parents and siblings are like-minded on masks and vaccines. When I read these stories, and see friends whose own families are divided, I often cry and thank the Lord for my family. We even started having family camping trips. None of us will be getting the vaccine. I don’t know if I could have been able to watch the blindness in society without having my family in agreement that this was a mass deception. I am so thankful for them, more than ever.

20 Likes

@Bigwave
Brother I love you just the way you are. Please don’t compromise your witness and lie about taking the Vaccine. Ask God to help you find another way.
Agape, Ken

8 Likes

@Vifacts

Hi Mark,

I just wanted to give you a shout out and say welcome to JD’s Forum! This is Home for many of us and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Ken

2 Likes

@BeSavedByGraceToday7

I just wanted to say welcome to JD’s Forum! This is Home for many of us and I am sure you will enjoy it. It my take a bit for them to get the info you want. You might try to google it on your own, it might be faster.

Your request should be sent to one of the two moderators, (See then at the top of this thread) or to @JDForumTeam. Your request left in the middle of the thread probably will not get processed. Hey check out the @discobot for instructions on how to send messages.

Welcome again,

Ken

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I second that! :relaxed: @YosemiteMountainMan @Vifacts

4 Likes

@krm117

Katrina I am so sorry that you were undermined with your mom and betrayed by your family. Needless to say they don’t get it. Your mom can still get and pass Covid, so can they.

There is no freedom in getting vaccinated. It’s a lie.

Providing you mom does not get sick with side effects she should be ok for the time being. So lets keep the both of you in prayer along with your family. In the mean time keep an eye on mom.
Praying you all of you!
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

Hi sister . Can you recommend a good sound solid church in the vicinity of Mott in ND ? Thankyou.
J

2 Likes

When you are saved to live or die is a win-win. We’re going to Heaven, she just might get there a little sooner. What the Bible prophesied is not a world that will be pleasant. Famine and starvation. What we are subjected to all depends on when Jesus comes back. Before the famine or after. These fools in government have been paying farmers not to produce meat, fruits, vegetables, etc. I’m hoping Jesus will return to call us up before that but look at the way the stores are having trouble keeping up. Ever since the Pandemic supplies are more spotty. God bless and help us all.

9 Likes

The shirt humor :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Thank you so much Jason and Twi for all you do. You are so appreciated! :smile:

6 Likes

20 Top Signs in Eschatology – When These Things Begin to Happen!:
https://olivetreeviews.org/20-top-signs-in-eschatology-when-these-things-begin-to-happen/

:japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa::japanese_ogre::earth_africa:
THE CORONAVIRUS : THE END GAME!

Pastor JD Farag…
Covid-19 is a controlled demolition of the global economies by design all set up for the great reset! Its deliberate!

There is no greater gateway to the apocalyptic “Beast,” or antichrist, than the entirety of the worldwide COVID-19 response. Nations were locked down. Food supplies were disrupted. Businesses, schools, and churches were forced to close. Healthy people were quarantined. Travel was confined. These restrictions came within months of the spread of the virus. And they were just the beginning!

In 2020, the coronavirus was the catalyst needed to enact the great reset plan that had been bubbling under the surface for years, and immunity passports are just another step in the overall plan to track and trace every citizen through their digital identity. **The thinking is that once the pandemic is “over”, the crisis will be over and everything will go back to normal. But, as the globalists have been telling us since the outbreak began, the world “will never go back to normal again”. It’s not because of the pandemic, mind you, it’s because THEY won’t allow things to go back to normal! The “Great Reset”, as the World Economic Forum calls it is their agenda behind the virus!

In a recent prophecy roundtable Jan Markell said, “The Great Reset is the great tribulation.” I could’nt agree more with her!

THE GREAT RESET…A BLUEPRINT FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
Great Reset - Code For The Merging Of Man And Machine, Of Flesh And Wire!
Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

Another key aspect to “The Great Reset,” or the “fourth industrial revolution” as Schwab calls it, is merging man with machine.

“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
Schwab explains with excitement how upcoming technology will allow authorities to “intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.” The globalist hails the arrival of “implanted devices (that) will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals.” So in other words, the “fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity” relates to the transhumanist singularity and a future where people have their every movement tracked and every thought read by an implantable microchip.

:newspaper:FROM ISRAELI NATIONAL NEWS:
The issue of how to “motivate” vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: “Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine.”

THE CORONAVIRUS: ORCHESTRATED DISORDER TO BRING ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
Originated from a wet market from bats in Wuhan, China ???..which just so happens to be the centre for Bio-chemical warfare!

Well these headlines say otherwise…
:heavy_check_mark:Obama administration funded Wuhan lab!
:heavy_check_mark:Rudy Giuliani Slammed Dr. Fauci Over His Agency’s $3.7 Million Grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology!

…we have all heard the saying ‘As blind as a bat’…that exactly how the WORLD is today but not us believers who are read the WORD of God!

From bro Chad’s article…
“Not to downplay the Coronavirus, it is very real, and it is killing people, but why are entire nations on lockdown? With several other plagues occurring in the past that were much deadlier, why wasn’t there this kind of response? Why are the economies crashing? Why is close to one-quarter of the world’s population told to stay at home?”

ITS NOT ABOUT THE VIRUS… ITS ABOUT CONTROL!
When you read between the lines the answer is pretty clear, and you can sum it up in one word: “Agenda.”…to GLOBALLY control…

…the food supply:
:heavy_check_mark:UN warns coronavirus fallout will lead to the next pandemic – global starvation!
:heavy_check_mark:Bill Gates and Richard Branson have invested heavily in a lab-grown stem cell replacement which grows meat and are trying to bankrupt the meat industry thus breaking the GLOBAL food chain!

…the health records:
:heavy_check_mark: The WEF is fully behind the use of the IoB, and actively supports digital health passports such as CovidPass and contract tracing apps such as CommonPass.

…and monitor your every move through surveillance:
:heavy_check_mark:COVI-PASS™
The World’s most secure Digital Health Passport, built on patented technology, awarded the ‘Seal of Excellence’ by the European Commission and being used by various United Nations Projects!!
:heavy_check_mark:Rockefeller Foundation Paper Urges Testing and Tracing Entire US Population!
:heavy_check_mark:H.R. 6666 a devil of a COVID-19 government surveillance plot!
:heavy_check_mark:DOD And HHS Award $138 Million Contract To ApiJect Systems To Provide Prefilled COVID-19 Vaccine Syringes With RFID Microchip Tracking System!
:heavy_check_mark:Elon Musk" Brain connection between man and machine ready in a year"
:heavy_check_mark:USC, Emory Creating Coronavirus Surveillance System Similar to China’s Social Credit Scoring!
:heavy_check_mark:Inovio COVID-19 Vaccine Uses Electricity to Drive DNA Into Body Cells!
:heavy_check_mark:CV-1984: Facial Recognition Technology To Be Used To Combat Spread of Virus Globally!
:heavy_check_mark:Back in 2018 Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates was among the first investors in a new start-up EarthNow aiming to build, launch and operate a collection of satellites that will deliver real-time video of the entire planet!
:heavy_check_mark:The GLOBAL ID2020 Covid-19 'IMMUNITY PASSPORT’combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy!
:heavy_check_mark:The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and Intellectual Ventures are spending millions in creating a human implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage that will work through an Enzyme Called Luciferase!
:heavy_check_mark: Modi govt now plans a ‘touchless’ vaccination process, with Aadhaar-based facial recognition
:heavy_check_mark: DARPA Working On COVID Microchip To Be Implanted Under People’s Skin To ‘Detect Virus’!
The Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is working on a COVID vaccine that will work on all variants and has developed an implantable microchip that it says will continuously monitor the human body for signs of the virus.

…the religion:
:heavy_check_mark:Pope Francis calls for ‘global governance’ and ‘universal vaccines’ in letter to globalist financial summit!
:heavy_check_mark:Pope Francis Calls for ‘New World Order’ After the Pandemic!

…buying and selling:
:heavy_check_mark:Mastercard joins blockchain digital identity alliance ID2020!
:heavy_check_mark:ID2020 announces work is completed on first ever certification mark for ‘Kiva protocal’ implementing a global digital ID for buying and selling!

… and create a deception:
:heavy_check_mark:Pentagon releases three UFO videos taken by US navy pilots!
:heavy_check_mark:Pope Francis Says He Would Definitely Baptize Aliens If They Asked Him To!

BIDEN’S VACCINE PASSPORT PLAN IS A ‘DYSTOPIAN NIGHTMARE’ CLOCKED IN COVID SAFETY-SPEAK!
Marjorie Taylor Greene says Biden’s vaccine passport plan should be called ‘the Mark of the Beast’!** “They are actually talking about people’s ability to buy and sell linked to the vaccine passport,” the Georgia congresswoman wrote on Twitter, hitting out at the potential new plan. “They might as well call it Biden’s Mark of the Beast.”

Many readers are aware of a simulation conducted by the World Economic Forum called Event 201 that preceded the COVID pandemic. Event 201 eerily described and seemed to predict the pandemic. (There was also a pandemic simulation called Clade X that preceded Covid.) What some readers may not know, however, is that the World Economic Forum conducted a similar simulation, Cyber Polygon 2020. This 2020 event also predicted a global catastrophe.

A NEW CYBERATTACK SIMULATION, CYBER POLYGON WILL OCCUR IN JULY 2021!
The WEF, Russia’s Sberbank, and its cybersecurity subsidiary BIZONE announced in February that a new cyberattack simulation would occur July 9, 2021. The event will simulate a supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that would “assess the cyber resilience” of the exercise participants.

Everything you have been watching happen for little over a year are different arms of the same beast and The Beast who is well on his way right now, will be the crown jewel in the ungodly crown of evil. COVID, lockdowns, vaccines, vaccination passports and everything else are the tools by which this new order is being fashioned!

PASTOR JD FARAG : “THIS IS HOW IT ENDS - COVID 19!”…
For the believer in the Rapture!..
For the unbeliever in the 7 years tribulation also known as the time of Jacob’ trouble!

Here is the article on my website…THE CORONAVIRUS PLANNEDEMIC IS THE RED CARPET TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER DISGUISED AS THE GREAT RESET! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:

The Rapture of all who belong to Christ will be the greatest “Reset”!

Preach the Gospel!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

8 Likes

CANADIAN INTERNMENT CAMPS?!?

3 Likes

New Zealand, China etc also have these COVID1984 camps like Nazis concentration camps. History repeats itself. Thats where anti-vaxxers may go.

3 Likes

Have a haunting feeling Farag is going to be kicked off ewwtewb this week due to a possible mistake in uploading the full video to the Bible prophecy for yesterday. Thought it was odd to see the full video on ewwtewb. Don’t know if this was the plan to upload it all or not. Maybe the censures will ignore it by the grace and mercy of God?

6 Likes

The article referred to in this url that you refer to is totally out of date. It is not a good idea to try to state fact based on things that happened over 20+ years ago. Thanks and may God bless!

Should we disregard Scripture then since that is much more out of date?

2 Likes

I am not very good with words. But I am going to try and speak from my heart. I love listening to Pastor JD because I feel the warmth of his light on me when I shiver in this dark and lonely world. My little light still shines but the storms try so hard to blow it out. The noise of it is so loud. My little voice is seldom heard and often ignored in the storm. This saddens me. I’ve noticed that in these end of days Satan stirs trouble and more storms to divide us. But Pastor JD, somehow reminds me not to fear nor give up. His humour, his honesty, his passion for the Word, his laughter and even his righteous anger reminds me I have oil in my lamp that lasts forever. My light will never go out. As the world gets darker my light shines brighter and even more so when another believer stands with me and not against me. Jesus said to Peter, feed my sheep. Pastor JD you feed me well. Thank you. You’re the best!! God is so pleased with you. I know it!! God bless you always and your ministry. I will always listen to you and check the scriptures (like you always advise). I love the Word. Jesus is my rock. My Salvation. Amen.

33 Likes