April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This right here is…

Golden :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I too would like to know about those numbers. All he said in his update is that he knew for a fact that the numbers were lower.

Don’t know if this site is linked on here, but they are posting truth about the jab.

5 Likes

I saw this too, but can’t find it anywhere else. My daughter refuses the jab, but everyone she works with got it, and now my daughter is having trouble.

CFP is reporting 120000 troop buildup on the border of Ukraine.

2 Likes

Hmm… Very interesting. How has this worked for you?

1 Like

i appreciate you working to be helpful. i tried to make it clear that I understand these things though. I am only reporting the current effects on my family as it differs from many reports I see on here.

1 Like

I am sorry about your daughter, Janet. I very recently saw a video of a woman warning that even some women who are constantly around people who have had the shots are experiencing intensified menstrual issues.

1 Like

Thank you. I am so blessed to be a pet sitter. The only humans I see are in their cars. Also, I have heard of people “shedding” viruses after a regular flu shot - might be some truth to that.

1 Like

I was just thinking something similar. I no longer have a uterus and we live out in the country.

2 Likes

Of course, I am against such groups. But, I have known folks that I would consider brothers and sisters in Christ, but were deceived by these groups. They’re salvation and future is secure, but it would be better to leave those groups and put their gifts, talents, and finances toward spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have lovingly tried to move some away from some of these groups, with some success and of course, sadly, some failure.

Whether Freemasons are in the SBC, is probably a yes reply, but I don’t believe it is prevalent. For that reason, I would love to see where someone has done research and give us some updated data since 1993-1999.

The SBC had a problem with liberalism back in the 70’s thru the 90’s; but the conservatives re-took the convention once again the 90’s and came up with the Baptist Faith and Message of 2000, which was a much better one than the one in 1963. There is today a very polarized convention in regards to some current issues and the convention is on the brink of separation. I pray that once again the conservative element holds sway and that they dont compromise, even if it means a split into 2 separate conventions.

Thank you Doc for your kind words and welcome to the Forum!

2 Likes

Sad to say, this won’t matter to those that cling to their masks for dear life.

2 Likes

Thank you! Blessings! Let’s keep looking up, for our redemptions draws nigh (nearer each hour and day)!

Thank you Eric! You are right about how widespread this sinister movement is infesting Christendom!

I am not sure if you are referring to Mohler, Moore or someone else. Mohler (btw) signed with all the SBC seminary presidents opposed to the CRT movement in the SBC based on Scripture and the BF&M 2000. Moore, on the other hand is diametrically opposed to this and will either be out of his position on the ERLC or be huge part of a separate organization, other than the conservative part of the SBC. Who knows, maybe the convention will split again as it did in the 1800’s.

As a side note, the article did refer to one of my mentor fathers: Lee Roberson, who I went to seminary under his leadership back in the 80’s (I know this dates me,lol)

Again, thank you and blessings!

Are you meaning that I employ this tactic? :astonished:

or that I use to identify others doing it?

Amen :slight_smile:

Phil 2:3-7

Do nothing [c]from [d]selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility consider one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests , but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude [e]in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, as He already existed in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to be [f]grasped, 7 but [g]emptied Himself by taking the form of a bond-servant and [h]being born in the likeness of men.

1 Like

I love it! Just when I needed some humor to lighten my day​:sweat_smile::joy:

Thanks J.D.! This was a great prophecy update again.

I have been researching the vaccine for quite a while. I am confused as to why people would volunteer to get it? There are so many red flags that would suggest no one would want the vaccine, without it being forced on them. Why are people getting in line for it and embracing it? What a great deception, truly! The propaganda behind it is astonishing. This does remind me of the events that led to the holocaust and to the rise of evil during Hitler’s time.

I am familiar with Darpa, Profusa, and Moderna getting together to create the Covid vaccine. Since Profusa makes biometric reading fibers in a gel compound, I am guessing that the Covid Vaccine contains that biometric strand? Along with Profusa, check out Simprints, another technology rising to the way of the mark of the Beast: https://www.2030vision.com/projects/simprints. Bill Gates Foundation and the Economic Forum, along with many social media sites are funding this company to help identify every person on earth. At the top of the page it reads: “Advancing Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology for the Global Goals”. Interesting times!
This is another news article about Simprints technology and how it is used: Covid Vaccine: Biometric Tracking Can Ensure Immunity. It’s Also a Privacy Risk
This is their actual home page, what an eye-opener: https://www.simprints.com/

1 Like

Fake COVID-19 vaccination cards and tests sold on the black market

It was only a matter of time, soon to release the QUANTUM DOT TATTOOS
Researchers have created a ‘dissolvable ink’ that can be embedded in the skin via microneedle vaccination, creating a barcode ‘tattoo’ only visible when using a smartphone application.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.” - Revelation 13:16-18!
maxresdefault-3|690x388