April 2, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- We Can't Keep Beating Around The Bush

:deciduous_tree: : Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains why we as believers can no longer beat around the bush with how fast everything is happening in the world today.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

17 Likes

2 April 2023

Continuation of 2 sides of same coin/bird sermon

(2Th 2:11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,

The Greek word for ā€œstrongā€:

G1753
ĪµĢ“Ī½ĪµĢĻĪ³ĪµĪ¹Ī±
energeia
Thayer Definition:

1. working, efficiency
    1a) in the NT used only of superhuman power, whether of God or of the Devil
    Part of Speech: noun feminine
    A Related Word by Thayerā€™s/Strongā€™s Number: from G1756

Sounds like energy in English to me.

The Greek word for ā€œdelusionā€:

G4106
Ļ€Ī»Ī±ĢĪ½Ī·
planeĢ„
Thayer Definition:

1. a wandering, a straying about
    1a) one led astray from the right way, roams hither and thither
  2. metaphorically
    2a) mental straying
    2a1) error, wrong opinion relative to morals or religion
    2b) error which shows itself in action, a wrong mode of acting
    2c) error, that which leads into error, deceit or fraud
    Part of Speech: noun feminine
    A Related Word by Thayerā€™s/Strongā€™s Number: from G4108 (as abstractly)

----------------------------

As for Trump indictment, the date was Thu, Mar 30, 2023.

Written in US time, it is 330 ( March 30th ).

Did you notice the number 33 in front? 33 is a favourite Freemason number.

The recent Tennessee shooting, 3 adults and 3 children died.

Put the two threes together, you get number 33.

9 Likes

Both Biden and Trump were to enforce the RFID Tracking, Buying and Selling Chipā€¦
Bidenā€¦ Beware ā€œBiden Bucksā€
Trumpā€¦ Call For a "Biometric Visa Tracking System" For U.S. || The Beast - Donald J. Trump
Beware of Both Biden and Trump! They are reading the Global Script.
Also take a look at the tower number that Jared the son in law of Trump.
Biden wants to enforce the RFID tracking chip which is likely to be the Mark of the beastā€¦
Beware ā€œBiden Bucksā€

Not just Biden wants to enforce that, but so also Trumpā€¦

one time Jared the Son in Law of Trump had the address 666 on the tower.
https://images.app.goo.gl/rQakW22iKedRUof86

14 Likes

If I had a chair every time I had to make sure I was sitting down regarding the pure garbage going on, Iā€™d need a stadium

This is the Watchman. The first part of the video discusses the twisted ideology of our government standing for trans rights especially abhorrent with the recent shooting.
Then it shows kids in Canada meeting with drag queens for the first time.
Thee is a boy who is speechless from the drag Queen he just met who is asking him questions he knows are bizarre and struggles to answer them. The younger kids just all agree with the guy in dragā€™s forced dialogue of having them accept this immoral lifestyle.

13 Likes

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, From whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, Which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: The LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in From this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 121:1ā€­-ā€¬8

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: They shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6

https://www.youtube.com/live/7lUwrgBD5j4?feature=share

14 Likes

I am not so much fired up as stunned, first time i hoped he was trying to do what was best for Isreal but decieved now i want to weep. Hod have mercy on his soul and bring him to repentant

10 Likes

Remember Trump, Biden, Pelosi, and the rest when they got on TV and took the shots with big smiles on their faces? They told us how you wonā€™t get covid or if you did it would be so mild you wouldnā€™t even know you got it. I said at the time those people are getting vitamin B12 shots. They all knew what the real shot would do and the lives it would take I believe. People are still dying daily because they bought into the fear and the lie. I liked what Trump was doing and said I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he ended up being the antichrist when he is revealed. Time will tell who it is. Keep the truth coming our dear pastor. So few are.

14 Likes

3 April 2023

romans-1-16

----------------------

Micaiah Prophesies Against Ahab is also found in 1 Kings 22.

Below is commentary by Chuck Smith, pls skip to 1 hr 16 mins for the chapter.

----------------------

In this episode we were joined by the best researcher in the game, Amy Says

Amy joined us to discuss the shady background of former President, Donald Trump. She outlined his family connections dating back to Scottish Freemasons, his ties to Italian Mafia, Illuminati, the Bush family, the Clintons, Jeffrey Epstein and so much more. She goes deep on how all of this ties into Agenda 2030, and exactly what we see playing out today in our world. This is a Black Pill youā€™ll want to take, one thatā€™s necessary for everyone to hear!

Audio only:

I apologize for the bit vulgarity in some instances but she named a lot of names that are connected to Trump. As @anon74937514 said, ASSOCIATIONS matter!

@Gigi, I browsed the Pastors4Trump website, there is no list of Christians pastors/leaders who joined this movement. How can we know who has compromised then?

----------------------

----------------------

9 Likes

Friend just sent me this link to a post On the mark of the beast. I thought it fit within the guidelines of the Prophecy Update.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqg4UxYtITs/?mibextid=Zxz2cZ

3 Likes

I find it ironic that this prophecy update was titled We Canā€™t Keep Beating Around The Bush yet Pastor JD is doing just that by never really coming out and stating that as believers none of us should ever vote againā€¦because, whatā€™s the point.

I decided long ago never again to participate in any election for just that reasonā€¦itā€™s pointless. This country has already sealed itā€™s fate and is faced with ALL OF GODā€™S WOES. Nothing we can say or do will alter the total destruction of the US. It has begunā€¦itā€™s not just coming, itā€™s here.

Our only hope is Jesusā€™ soon return as HE rescues us from the evil of humanity in these last days.

9 Likes

Sister agree USa has sealed its fate. I would think " the west " as a whole has. I am seeing things happening in my nation that would have been unthinkable just a few years ago.

4 Likes

Hi there! Just an f.y.i., but Pastor J.D. did say that about voting. It was either last week or the week before. ā€œI have no horse in this raceā€ , is what he said, if i remember it correctly. Keep looking up! Jesus IS coming! :blush::heart:

9 Likes

The following is another recent Biden comment and a rebuttal to that comment:

Although there is so much going on, this transgender and lgbtq agenda to normalize perversion and then to celebrate and DEFEND this perversion, even when the perverted has murdered innocent lives is imo one of the biggest indicators of where we are doing n the timeline of the end.

We know the fall of many nations was from the consequences of sexual immorality , but our nation has seemingly surpassed even the evils of Sodom and Gomorrah.

To see our own government take the side of such twisted ideology is heartbreaking. Add that children are being murdered in the name of accepting ā€œ equality ā€œ of any and everything is extremely counter to the heart God reveals in scripture that he has towards little children.

13 Likes

Just think about thisā€¦those who are saved yet confused and even went so far as to mutilate their bodies will one day be made whole as they were meant to be and be grateful for it once in heaven.

4 Likes

Five more new members will be joining BRICS this year.

7 Likes

I will NEVER VOTE AGAIN! Thankful that Pastor JD saw what the Spirit showed us as of January 2020!!! It is a hard time when dealing with those still under a strong deception. Go forward in the word and prayer always.

12 Likes
1 Like

Just watched the Black Pill video. Was staying interested until the speaker lumped Christian Zionists in with all of the cabal players. JD is considered a Christian Zionist. How is the speaker to be trusted when she clearly sees those who believe in end times prophecy are evil?

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you Lord

11 Likes