April 22, 2022 - Jeremiah 4 – Warning About What’s Coming

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about how the Lord, through the prophet Jeremiah is warning people about the terror and judgment that is coming.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch here via youtube

8 Likes

Really loved this message - it was a hard message to listen to but an absolute necessary one.

2 Likes

True. But we have to keep praying for the gift of repentance for our nations. There is so little time left, but even in the midst of the awful calamity that came upon judah , God in his mercy sent individual messages to Barucch (ch 45) and Ebed Melech (39 v18)

2 Likes

Yes but it starts with ourselves I believe. Having a holy fear.

1 Like

JER.4:4 Circumcise yourselves to YHWH, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Written to Israel, and not truly possible till the means of true circumcision available. Messiah had not come.

“What makes this profound is that Paul is clarifying that being a Jew is not because someone was born into that nationality or religion. Being of God’s chosen people comes through circumcision of the heart, which is spiritual rather than natural. This spiritual transformation comes by being united with Christ and born again” (Col. 2:11).

" In Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not made with hands, but by the [spiritual] circumcision of Christ in the stripping off of the body of the flesh [the sinful carnal nature],
having been buried with Him in baptism and raised with Him [to a new life] through [your] faith in the working of God, [as displayed] when He raised Christ from the dead."
Col.2:11-12 AMP

Dispensation of GRACE is [NOW]

"for He says, “AT A FAVORABLE TIME I LISTENED TO YOU, AND ON A DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU.” Behold, now is “A FAVORABLE TIME,” behold, now is “A DAY OF SALVATION”—
2 Co.6:2

Doc :dove:

4 Likes

Agreed. But if we wait till we are perfect to intercede for others …guess what it wont happen. I pray for a clean heart and personal forgiveness then for my famiy, friends, friends’ loved ones … the Bible said to begin at Jerusalem…then moved to Samaria and Judea towards the end of the earth. I pray for my nation before praying for other nations.

3 Likes

I didn’t say perfection. I just said it starts with us.

I am very careful not to add or assume what an individual is saying or conveying. All I said is that it starts with us - our personal relationship with God.

1 Like