April 23, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Making a Molehill out of a Mountain

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: reverses the idiom “making a mountain out of a molehill” because of how the major “mountain” of Bible prophecy is made to be a minor “molehill” by the majority of people today.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

18 Likes

“Two weeks to flatten the mountain”…

30 Likes

:rofl::rofl: thank you.

Brilliantly reassuring update tonight. You do begin to wonder when everyine else is acting like alls normal if u r the crazy.
Interesting about the icd medical codes. I have not will not take vaxx. Was hospitalised last September when discharged was told i needed a surgery within 6 to 8 weeks. 2 acquaintance both vaxxed have had same problem months after i had my problem. One was admitted for surgery i have heard nothing about it. Couldnt possibly because i refused the kill shot?

19 Likes

As usual this BPU was a Spirit-led light shine on the slithering sorcery as Scripturally supported.

@1hr 3mins approx

Exhibit C - the recently proposed amendments to the 2005 World Health Organisation (WHO) International Health Regulation (IHR)

Below is a very dry, very British, but nevertheless, very grittily determined exploration of said amendments, which includes a brief history of the WHO.

p.s. the current chairperson of the World Health Assembly of the WHO is a gentlemen by the name of ‘Harsh Vardhan’.

…Lord, I love You for everything, but sometimes most especially for Your omniscient sense of humour.

25 Likes

:smiley: That’s funny right there.

God has this one too. :+1:
Rev. 6: 14 “…and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”

Blessings

14 Likes

Seriously, folks

8 Likes

What could go wrong? (There’s a long list.)

9 Likes

@Margaret, it may be God’s protection towards you.

Last year I was scheduled to go to an unfamiliar hospital for tests. My GPS sent me on a wild goose chase, and I missed the appointment. The next set time was about one month later. Admitting staff kept calling me wanting preadmission questions answered. After the sixth person called me and countless emails wanting the same thing, I asked how they could have any more questions. The person replied that they had no record of any of the questions being answered! I cancelled that one. I have not been to a hospital since then.

I hope that whatever ill you have/had is gone or better. :slightly_smiling_face:
I pray for all of my family daily - that’s you too.

Blessings

18 Likes

A molehill out of a mountain.
I typed up eight pages of straight, simply worded reasons why Jesus’s return is imminent. I added short Biblical references to over twenty different “signs”, so no one had to look them up. I was trying for a WOW! Look how close we are! YAY! angle instead of finger shaking. I sent a set of these pages along with the Doctrine Matters: Bible Topic Guidebook by Spencer Smith, for the teenagers and adults alike to three families. One of the families are Catholics. I also added colorful timeline graphs of the Tribulation. I also included the ABCs pamphlet offered through this forum.

My point? Not a single person from these three families so much as said they received the package, let alone commented about the content. Not even the Catholics. I spoke about false gods and their many names, including Mary.

1 Peter 3:15 “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.”

No one is asking.

Blessings

24 Likes

23 April 2023

Molehill Christians… new term today.

Go tell it to the mountains…Ahem, sorry I digress. Remembered this old hymn!

and TPTB hinted something about AI:

--------------

--------------

Infodemic

An infodemic is too much information including false or misleading information in digital and physical environments during a disease outbreak. It causes confusion and risk-taking behaviours that can harm health. It also leads to mistrust in health authorities and undermines the public health response. An infodemic can intensify or lengthen outbreaks when people are unsure about what they need to do to protect their health and the health of people around them. With growing digitization – an expansion of social media and internet use – information can spread more rapidly. This can help to more quickly fill information voids but can also amplify harmful messages.

Infodemic management is the systematic use of risk- and evidence-based analysis and approaches to manage the infodemic and reduce its impact on health behaviours during health emergencies.

Infodemic management aims to enable good health practices through 4 types of activities:

• Listening to community concerns and questions
  • Promoting understanding of risk and health expert advice
  • Building resilience to misinformation
  • Engaging and empowering communities to take positive action

Taken from WHO website

12 Likes

I watched Pastor Jack Hibbs last Sunday April 16th and i didn’t understand why he said they got the ashes of the red heifer when they don’t have the ashes yet because they have to wait til they’re at a certain age without blemishes.

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/STO9YK5XbvU?feature=share

2 Likes

I wondered too and assumed he mixed it up a bit, maybe he meant to word it that ‘they’ve got the red heifers for the ashes…’?

7 Likes

The Pastor that said Jesus would take the jab proved he does know Jesus. Jesus was perfect, never sinned or broke a law. His immune system would take care of anything harmful that would enter His system. He also could speak to His Father to keep Him from harm to carry out His purpose. He was surrounded by Angels to make sure he did not even bump his toe or foot against a stone. He was protected to carry out His purpose for coming to Earth as a man. Thank you Pastor for teaching God’s true word and the gospal of Jesus Christ.

6 Likes

God have mercy on that poor child. If i was nice id say and the deluded mother as a mom myself id rather slap her

6 Likes

Thank you so much ! yes i am convinced God protected me just think its wonderful how he uses what man means for ill /discrimination for good.
Thank you! Delighted you were moved by God to cancel.
Sorry i dont know how to post it here but just read how during the nazi pogram some Italian doctors saved Jewish patients by diagnosis of a mystery illness syndrome k that was highly contagious…the nazis woulxnt enter that ward . The illness was made up. Wonderful how God uses some good people to save lives even in the middle of the enemies darkest plots

14 Likes
3 Likes

24 April 2023

molehill

-----------------

-----------------

6 Likes

Morning Jason @jasonacts177,
Thanks for sharing. I kinda stopped watching this channel (and don’t watch news) so never would have seen this clip. God bless this legislator who is speaking against elitist rule. He said, “Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. While he was speaking of his government’s reaction to recent history and the WHO’s management of ebola, this truth also applies to those engaged in perpetuating that evil; they should be looking back to what happened to their forerunners. But fools never learn.

I appreciate one of his closing statements. (Sorry I didn’t get his name.) Sovereignty belongs to the people and is not the government’s to give away. And yet, it seems all governments are doing exactly that. The WHO will get the control they want, no doubt, which leads me to wonder if the AC will eventually head that organization.

Did not know: Employees are unelected (ie someone’s personal choice), exempt from taxes and have diplomatic immunity. Things that make you go hmm…. The “failed upwards” observation—I have no words.

One last thing: the FAKE acronym. That would be hilarious… if it wasn’t so “in your face” true.

Again Jason, thanks for sharing. Hello to Bridgette.
Shalom,
GR

10 Likes

Morning Steph @anon74937514,

Hope you and yours are doing well, especially your church exchange strategy. Stay strong!

I looked for an article about insect carapaces being indigestible and harmful to humans, but they’ve all been scrubbed it seems. Cannot believe the lies people are believing and now embracing. It’s horrible! Used to be a time when products were only allowed X amount of insect infestation before being judged not safe for human consumption. My how times have changed….

Shalom,
GR

9 Likes