April 24, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/f03690b7-d804-4b03-bc45-dd5934686262/document.pdf

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: Pastor JD answers the question of why knowing about all that’s happening in the world prophetically actually helps us.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
20 Likes

THE WORLD IS ON THE VERGE OF THE TRIBULATION…WHICH MEANS THAT WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THE RAPTURE!

What we are already seeing is just a glimpse of the tribulation! Foreshadowing of the tribulation is what we are witnessing right now! Allow me to lay out what’s on the horizon!!!

1. THE EPICENTRE -THE MIDDLE EAST IS IN A SHAKE UP! THE PSALM 83 WAR AND ISAIAH 17 IS ON THE CUSP!
    The rebirth of Israel forms the bedrock of our conviction that we live in the very last days of the last days. The rebirth of Israel in 1948 as a nation was the key that unlocked the final countdown, precisely as the prophet Isaiah predicted (66:8). It set the stage for the convergence of the signs regarding the end of the age!

After 6 terror attacks and the two flareups on the Temple Mount, Hamas will be locked and loaded to unleash their firepower, only this time around at any moment now along with them will join in the rest of the Psalm 83 confederacy of Hezbollah, The Islamic Jihad and Fatah for the Regional war of Biblical propotions!!!

The Islamic State called on supporters in Israel to launch more terror attacks by Fatah and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, saying that Jerusalem can only be liberated through return of the caliphate!

It is written in Psalm 83:3,
“They have taken crafty counsel against thy people and consulted against thy hidden ones.”

Chuck Missler, one of the best prophecy expositor whom I respect much speculates “hidden ones” refer to the “raptured saints” or believers in Christ who are caught up! This speculation is done by Missler after close examination of the Scripture.

This time around the conflict will further escalate that will involve the ‘Ring Of Fire’ with Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Fatah! It will lead to the fulfillment of war depicted in Psalm 83! We are indeed witnessing the onset of the Psalm 83 war, and if chuck Misler’s interpretation is right, thus Harpazo or the Rapture of the church must really be at hand or has become very imminent!

Remember that the local Arab Muslim preachers in mosques inside Israel predict, according to calculations based on some Koran verses, that Israel will be completely destroyed by July 8, 2022! This is what is fuelling them!!!

A major war in the Middle East is inevitably coming anyday now! Israel, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Iran have all been preparing for such a war for decades, and when it finally arrives the death and destruction it will cause will stun the entire planet!

Over the next few days, the eyes of the world will be on Jerusalem, and one false move would spark the war of Biblical propotions! I believe that the Al Aqsa mosque will be destroyed during this war! The world is in an uproar as the center of the Middle East lays in ashes. Step in the Antichrist. The Bible tells us he comes in as a man on a white horse — he is a miracle worker of diplomacy and the man everyone will look to for answers. The treaty of Daniel 9:27 is signed, and the signing of the treaty starts the Tribulation Period. Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, the Rapture is the next event on God’s prophetic calender!

2.GLOBAL FAMINE
The Earth only has a 3 month supply of food and global famine is to hit by the end of the year! That makes it SEPTEMBER! This food crises has been orchestrated by the globalists via the Ukarine by the A news headline on the 13th of April 2022 read 'A loaf of bread meets global inflation’!!! That’s right out of the Bible! The price of barley and wheat are 40 percent up. Does’nt the Bible say that a loaf will cost a days wages (Revelation 6:6) during the tribulation?
In verse 6, we read about the critical shortages of two crops in particular:

“And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!’”

Is it a coincidence that the shortages mentioned in the above verse are the very crops that Ukraine exports to other nations, but will not be able to do so this year? I don’t think so. The Ukraine Conflict Is Just a Sideshow!

3.THE 3RD TEMPLE
As on 25th March 2022 this was the news on the Red Heifer from Arutz Sheva “The good news is that the hairs have returned to red within a few months. At the same time, we are now looking forward to the two-year birthday of three more heifers that were and still are completely red. With God’s help and if there are no mishaps, within half a year we have three red heifers ready for the Temple.” That makes it by SEPTEMBER!

4.THE ONE WORLD RELIGION
The one religion spearheaded by Pope Francis, who very likely is a candidate for the False Prophet mentioned in the book of Revelation has said that The Abrahamic Family House project that is being carried out on Saadiyat island in Abu Dhabi the capital city of the United Arab Emirates is reportedly over 20% complete with the inauguration ceremony set to take place before the end of the year by SEPTEMBER!

1. A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
    Shanghai descends into hellscape as COVID lockdown triggers martial law, arrests and suicides! A mass genocide is currently taking place in Shanghai as government officials starve residents to death in order to keep them “safe” against the latest strain of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

Reports are flooding in depicting troops and tanks on the streets, people screaming in terror, people jumping out of windows to commit suicide and farmers being arrested. And Big Tech platforms such as Weibo are censoring videos and picture evidence of all this horror.

“We are starving to death!” some are heard screaming. “We haven’t eaten for a very long time. We are really starving to death!”

Up until about a week or so ago, China, like the rest of the world, had moved past the plandemic . The BA.2 subvariant of the omicron (moronic) variant turned out to be a dud, and life had moved on for most people.

Then, out of nowhere, the Orwellian Chinese Communist Party (CCP) dropped the hammer and locked down 26 million people in Shanghai because of moronic, leaving untold millions stranded without food and sustenance. Now, Shanghai is on the verge of collapsing because of these totalitarian measures.

What is happening in China right now is coming to the world!!!

The vaccine mandates, along with the issuing of vaccine passports, foreshadow the coming mark of the beast as depicted in Revelation 13:16-18.

What we see today with the mask and vaccine mandates is conditioning people to accept the future mark of the beast. The push for transhumanism on the part of the most powerful people in the world lies behind the vaccine mandates of so many governments around the world.

A “Pandemic Treaty” Will Hand WHO Keys To Global Government!!

1. GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM!
    Evidence regarding the nearness of the New World Order of the Tribulation period emerged the World Government Summit held in late March 2022.

At this summit of global leaders, Pippa Malmgren, a globalist and elitist, said this:

“We are on the brink of a dramatic change where we are about to, and I’ll say this boldly, we are about to abandon the traditional system of money and accounting and introduce a new one. And the* *new one; the new accounting is what we call blockchain… It means digital, it means having an almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy, which will give us far greater clarity over what’s going on.”

Ms. Malmgren also believes that many nations, including the U.S., will have a digitized monetary system in place this year, not a decade from now, but by the end of 2022! That’s SEPTEMBER!

This worldwide monetary system will provide the coming antichrist with an essential tool needed to control the buying and selling of all people. For the first time since John penned the words to Revelation 13, the technology exists for the mark of the beast and soon a cashless system of exchange will further pave the way to it.

1. PRINCE CHARLES’ SPEECH AT COP26
    Prince Charles, speaking about climate action at the COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow on November 1, 2021, made a startling statement regarding “economic transition,” which is the Great Reset advocated by the WEF that helped sponsor the event. Here is a quote from his speech:

We also know that countries, many of whom are burdened by growing levels of debt, simply cannot afford to go green. Here we need a vast military style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition.

Many students of biblical prophecy wonder about Charles’ reference to having trillions of dollars at “his disposal.” Who is this mysterious person? Could it be the coming “lawless one” waiting in the wings for the right time to step onto the world stage?

“When all these things begin to happen, look up for your salvation is near!” (Luke 21:28).

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

30 Likes

Thankyou Pastor J D. You have brought clarity to an ever increasing volume of information. If all these doctors that we have all listened to their videos on, (are part of QAnon or some other false religion and are preaching a false gospel), then how can we be sure any conclusions they have made regarding the virus or the shots themselves, is accurate.
Maybe the shots are totally safe. Has anyone on this forum known anyone personally who had severe reaction to the shots or died from it? I am not saying that we should all run out and get it, but I think I am asking a legit question at this point.
Maybe all of it is totally misleading and done in order to spot light the true remnant of believers.
Never the less, I trust the Lord and I know we are in God’s hands and he has not left us nor forsaken us.

13 Likes

I share your wonderful videos on facebook and Twitter. I noticed lately someone else is sharing them. I hope it maybe someone who saw mine and watched your videos too and is now sharing. I hope it brings many to Jesus hearing about him from the Bible.

7 Likes

Shared on FB…come what may…all Glory and Power to Jesus alone.
I pray this post will not be taken off and that even just one person will come to know Jesus as Lord.
Maranatha

12 Likes

I saw Dr Tenpenny on the list of that New Age conglomerate…she has been a big propagater of how bad the vaccine is…
Deception is rampant…
Who to believe???
Only Scriptures and Jesus, led by the Holy Spirit…
I pray that we listen to the voice of Jesus:
“Take heed that no MAN deceive you” for many shalll come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

And:

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

17 Likes

Daniel 7
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

These books…are they the book of the account of each saint through the ages?

My dad spoke to me last night and said to me that God/Jesus is already busy in the courtroom of Heaven taking the blame of each repented sinner as satan is accusing them before the father for all our sinful works
Jesus then steps in as the advocate that that sinner is made righteous through the blood of of Himself…and then the sins are blotted out in this particular person’s book…he is then totally perfect and sinless infront of God and his book is put on the pile of the saints that will be raptured.

My dad was reading a book…he said that this is what is withholding the rapture.
Basically the Bema seat of Christ is already at work…as scripture does say that we are already seated in Heavenly places…

Then comes the words.
"22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom"

Then we are snatched away.

I am just writing down what my dad told me yesterday…maybe pray about it.

8 Likes

Perhaps the doctors were anxious to deliver the information to all that would listen.
I believe the information on the injection as being harmful is correct.
I hope this Hugo gets to interview one of the doctors to explain the “connection” to New Age.
If the information they reported is being censored by YouTube and others, perhaps this is another way of confusion…like the Pergamos church … Satan couldnt destroy the church by persecution, so he " married" the church with the world.
I have not personally known anyone that has died but my dentist reported to me he learned from patients families that the patients died as a result of the injection.

5 Likes

Amen!

4 Likes

And a blessed morning to you, Redeemed1.
May your day be blessed…
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

What also came to my mind was the following…concernong the snake bite:

Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.’

8 Likes

I know that the shots are being pushed in spite of weak scientific behavior, and that is good enough for me to know that something isn’t right. I will leave it at that regarding shot safety, for the sake of time.:grin:

What I DO question further, though, are all of the extraordinary claims regarding the contents of the serums. Certain videos that show microscopic wiggle worms and such…I’ll leave that where it is. I don’t need to know.

6 Likes

That’s not true that the jabs are totally safe! It’s good that people / doctors / pastors are warning against the shots. God does not condone the fact that murdered babies are being used to manufacture these jabs, and there are many many people who have died or fallen ill from this poison. There’s lots of bad stuff in it !!

"Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. For God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple. " 1 Corinthians 3:16

That said, I was very happy to hear that pastor JD mentioned the New Age connection that lots of these doctors have. I also watched several things about it, so I was really glad and relieved that pastor JD warned the people in this video. I think this was an excellent Bible prophecy update . Well done, pastor JD!! I’m always praying for you and pastor Mac and pastor Leitu, that God will give you His words.

8 Likes

I want to start by saying how much it means to me to be with so many loving brothers and sisters in Christ and how much i cherish Pastor JD and his church in Hawaii.

These are challenging and amazing times, as we surely near the sound of the final trumpet on earth. I enjoy every one of the bible prophecy videos, eagerly awaiting our Pastor’s words. I know how polarizing Dr. Ardis’ report was and like JD, I was shocked to see how quickly pastors and scientists dismissed him and his report. I also was truly disappointed to hear people, including a prominent pastor I listen to making fun of his work and attacking his “theology” . Dr. Ardis is not a theologian and he hasn’t claimed exceptional knowledge in this area. Did any of them watch the full documentary, let alone Mike Adams’ interview on Brighteon?

If they had, there are some statements they might not have made. I watched WTW 3 times so I could gain a basic understanding because i got the illness in 2020 and suffered no Coronavirus like symptoms, not even a runny nose. I had feverish hallucinations, low bp and a putrid smell and taste that lasted weeks. Thank God it left me. Having seen all the scientific proof and other compelling evidence Dr. Ardis has provided, I certainly believe he deserves to be respected for his work, which I think is worth the time to review. Because i now see a clear line from store bought ice cubes to my 2020 illness and one I just recovered from, I am writing this.

I don’t think everyone is involved in this together. There are those who are fighting to save their country and the world because that is what history tells them is required. Rise up and go to war and defeat the enemy as we did WWI and II and we won. The evil one has infiltrated the church so not many who love the Lord know anything about the end times prophecy in the Bible. Few have read their Bibles front to back ever, including church leaders. Some doctors, even Christians seem focused on stopping the genocide and saving the world, fighting back. Dr. Malone appeared on Stew Peters show claiming he had to weigh his words carefully to avoid losing his license so he can remain credible in the fight. He told Peters he would not discuss venom. Dr. Jane Ruby who appears on Stew Peters show and has one of her own seems highly credible to me. She did what all should do. She listened with skepticism and came back to share her own research.

3 Likes

Since I wrote on another thread about my mum being, and still is, really sick with unexplained internal bleeding / severe anaemia following her first covid jab, I’ve since talked to others with exactly the same problems. All have had the jab, all symptoms are identical. There are pop up clinics for covid vax injured here. Doubt many would admit to the vax being the cause, but my mum admitted the other day she’s finally seeing the link between the vax and her current health. One person in UK is sueing the government, as his wife died shortly after having the vax. It’s not safe for everyone and long term effects are completely unknown. I’d say each person has to decide for themselves what’s right for them. For me, never.

13 Likes

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I am seeing the effects of injection in a loved one who cannot face it yet. One of the things often reported in VAERS is new onset diabetes. I think i am seeing it now. God help these dear people.

6 Likes

That is an excellent reminder from the Bible. I take that very seriously when i think about this issue.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Bloomberg reported that Israel added four new currencies – among them the Chinese Yuan (RMB) – to its central bank holdings in an unprecedented move in the country’s history. Additionally, Israel’s Central Bank will cut US Dollar (USD) and EUR holdings to diversify its foreign reserves.

Israel’s foreign currency reserves, which surpassed $200 billion last year for the first time, were traditionally comprised of US dollars, Euros, and British Pounds. Israel will now consist of Canadian dollars (CAD) and Australian dollars (AUD) in their foreign currency holdings. It will also include the Japanese Yen and the Chinese Renminbi.

Deputy Governor Andrew Abir called the decision a change in Israel’s “whole investment guidelines and philosophy.” He explained that the increase in Jerusalem’s foreign exchange reserves compelled the Central Bank to mull “the need to earn a return on the reserves that will cover liability costs.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-20/israel-adds-yuan-to-206-billion-reserves-in-philosophy-change

Israel Adds Yuan to $206 Billion Reserves in ‘Philosophy’ Change

• Canadian, Australian, Japanese currencies also added to basket

• Bank of Israel is moving to reduce allocation for dollar, euro

3 Likes

First and foremost, keep THIS in mind!

Ephesians 6:12

12 For our struggle is not against [a]flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

17 Likes