April 24, 2022 - James 2:1-9 – Why We Discriminate

:hawaiianshirt_2: Pastor JD talks about why we are so quick to discriminate against people, and more importantly what it is that we can do about it.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch here via youtube

6 Likes

Between the Jehovah’s witness cult and seeing many large churches online just for money and they are living in mansions and attending one church for a short while, Pentecost for someone else. He is turned off but does believe in God and Jesus Christ. Just not churches. I tell him he is right about most of them but, not all. He like most hates what the government is doing to our country and is willing to fight to stop their new world order. I keep telling him it is all Bible prophecy and what it says. Thank you for the truth that you teach right from God’s word the Holy Bible I won’t give up as I keep telling him I am not worried and why. He reads the Bible sometimes and feels he doesn’t need anyone telling what it says thanks to cults. Thank you again and I will keep on him and pray for God’s help. Hopefully, it will end up being a “but God” ending. Then he will be at peace with me about what is going on.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this sermon. So much to gain from it.

1 Like