April 25 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Eph. 1:16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, 18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,

5 Likes

oh my heavens, please say it isn’t so. :cry:

2 Likes

I’m not sure why. No one is a freemason here. It might have been a way that you put something. I read it and did not have any issue with it. But it did leave me wondering in places what you might have meant or where you were coming from or coming across. I can understand when bringing up a matter like the Freemasons, it would be an issue that could be discussed here but it might depend on the context in which things were stated, if that makes sense. Like if someone new reads it, would they get a clear idea of where you were coming from or what you might have been trying to stress. In any case I can see where it might have been a bit unclear. But I will tell you this, that this forum is protective of our online church. But they do permit disagreement and even allow a bit of controversy. It is a pretty good forum in allowing people to express themselves. Your situation would have been a rare case. Perhaps had it not been your first post, and we had gotten to know you better, it might have been presented by you a little differently…or perceived differently a bit too. Blessings.

2 Likes

Hi Kevin,
Welcome to forum. I was wondering if by this you mean that the churches you have visited in CO have mainly masonic leadership, or …? I was a little confused in trying to understand the last part of your comment above. It might just be a typo, as I am fairly certain a Christian pastor would not advocate a man dating a man. Perhaps you mean some other type of church? Not sure. Thank you for clarifying this.

1 Like

Beautifully said Jon. Thank you for sharing this. (smile) The smiley emoji is gone, so had to put this.

2 Likes

umm any idea why this post was flagged? I don’t see anyone having complained about it

1 Like

That’s terrible! I have often wondered if Jesus is not convicting fellow brothers and sisters in Christ regarding Covid Vaccine or they are not listening. It seems that even though it’s not the mark you should be able to see how it is conditioning people to take the mark. That alone should make Christians want nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

I think that if one is truly born again, from above, they won’t want to or have any real desire to do all those things you mentioned…,the new heart we’ve been given doesn’t want to sin anymore…,even though we might (because we are still in this body of flesh), we will be grieved when we do…because the Holy Spirit in us is grieved.

3 Likes

im a girl🥺 but its ok! Thank you all for your responses but im still 50/50 on the topic.

1 Like

I believe once you are truly saved you cannot lose your salvation. God will never cast one of His children aside and He will never lose us. When saved our spiritual lives will change and we will want to change our wicked ways but while we have to live in our flesh bodies which are born in sin it can be difficult. That is why we need our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ who died to pay our fine for the sins we commit, and The Grace, mercy and love of the Father Son and Holy Spirit will keep us safe with a hedge of protection around us until we get our new bodies. I love our Lord Jesus and if I stray - the Holy Spirit convicts me instantly and Gods word are letters from home. And they help us to repent so that when He calls us home we will be able to spend our eternity in His presence - what joys await us brothers and sisters in Christ.

1 Like

Cuddlesam, you made me smile. I do seem to be with you on the eating part. I’m sure during this time of so-called covid madness we are all doing the same thing, eating more. God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Greetings Giantkiller,
I watched this and it is very informative and very disturbing indeed. These people don’t have caring souls and attacking Our Lord the way they do.
Please pray for my adult sons and their families that the Lord will draw them to himself. I came to know the Lord after we were married and the spiritual battle became very great. I just want them to come home to the Lord.
Thank you for sharing this it surely explains what I sensed was going on.
And yes, keep looking up Jesus is coming!
Blessings Sandra :two_hearts: :pray: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

4.“just as [in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy [that is, consecrated, set apart for Him, purpose-driven] and blameless in His sight. In love” :rose:

not as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way (((for his salvation))).” :rose:

Ephesians1:4 Ephesians 2:9 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I’m confused on what you are meaning by this? That even though, we were raptured by Jesus, protected from the tribulation, reign with him for 1000 years, after all that we could still be cast out? Can you clarify please.

1 Like

**Whatever did he DO to obtain GRACE, he was self-righteous, self described as the greatest Pharisee , he was killing, Christians, and thinking he was doing God’s will. He was UN-repentant , traveling to Damascus to hunt down kill more Christians. Not quite the mind set to accept the ABC’s of salvation and pray the sinner prayerBUT, he later wrote:

However, for this reason (((I obtained mercy,))) that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, (as a pattern) to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. — 1 Timothy 1:16-17

True Gospel GRACE+0
His part 100%
Your part …0
It is/was finished over 2000 years ago, just accept there is nothing you can do to take credit for, thank GOD.

6 Likes

**((( **I obtained mercy,)))above

1 Like

Wren, the video with Dr. Simone Gold is very informative. She begins speaking at around the 30:00 mark. I read your comment…were you concerned that it was a medical event? She’s on our side!

2 Likes

I was reading an article this morning about how Bill Gates “predicts that the world will be back to normal by 2022, thanks to the rapid rollout of vaccines.” I was reading some of the comments following the article and one of them literally made me LOL. It said, “funny how the man who couldn’t resolve viruses on MS windows is now an expert on a global virus!” Just thought I’d share since pastor JD is always saying that we need to laugh too keep from crying! :joy:

2 Likes

Lots of good points you made. For a very long time now, I haven’t thought of salvation as a “decision”…I think it is like scripture says…we are “quickened”, or made alive, by the Holy Spirit. Jesus explained salvation very clearly to Nicodemus, …it’s like the wind… an unexplainable work of the Spirit. Just as being born the first time in the flesh is a miracle, being born again, from above, is a miracle. The song is Amazing “Grace”, not Amazing “Decision”…even our faith is described as a gift. It’s all of God…He gets every bit of the glory :slight_smile: :heart::heart::heart:
Maybe I should add that I believe a truly born again person can’t be unborn…once we have been given ears to hear, and eyes to see ( spiritual) …we are forever a new creation. He gave us those things, and gave us a new heart. Our actions change, because our minds have been changed by Him. As for good works, the Holy Spirit leads us into all truth and away from error/ evil. We are now a part of Christ’s body…we were even placed in Him before the foundation of the world, per Ephesians 1:4. Verses like that have become very comforting to me…because if not for Him doing the saving, it would never be good enough coming from me…and where would God draw the line? Which sin, and to what degree would the sin need to be for me to lose my spiritual eyes and ears he gave to me when I was born from above? He said His sheep hear His voice and follow him. Not all who hear the word follow Him…just His sheep. We are supposed to go out and find His sheep by giving the word…those that are His will recognize His voice, and follow :heart: I certainly don’t pretend to understand it all…but I believe what is written…and I know someday we will not see “through a glass darkly”, but face to face…and we will understand everything perfectly, and it will be just and righteous.

4 Likes

Yes I read that too! Made me laugh… except for the weird fact that the world believes his lies. He sure seems like a good antichrist candidate to me.

1 Like