April 25 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 2 Thess 2:3

@patrickburwell

3 Likes

In that case either the person mixed his message with another message from other speaker or confused with info load.

Someone sent me a excerpt of a talk ( sorry i dunno who said that) to Whatsapp. That person said lifespan up to few years if vaccinated. Dr Sherry Tenpenny said 3-6 mths lifespan.

Personally I take these figures as hypothesis, it has to be tested after watching those vaxxed ones for a longer timeframe.

Sorry for using that maths terminology. I am currently observing some old folks here who got the first Pzifer jab recently. Need 6 mths observation to see their condition.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: this made my day :people_hugging::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

“Ever wonder why there is no such thing as an anti-Buddha or anti-Muhamad?”

Amen!!! Love this man :slight_smile:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for this prophecy update. I have written each scripture, word to word you have quoted on individual cards. I strongly felt a need to do this. Because this world is dying at such a fast rate, I believe these words that I will read each morning, when I awake, and each night, before I sleep ,will keep me STRONG and STAND FIRM IN THE FAITH, COURAGEOUS and ALIVE through Christ our Lord Jesus. They truly lift up my Spirit. Keep preaching. Never stop. You are truly an inspiration. Love you and may God bless you, your family and your ministry always xxx Please pray for my husband Ian who does not believe. We live in Australia.Yes, from down under. G’day!!

13 Likes

In the beginning I did. I was actually on Keto, funny or not, for two years. I lost a lot of weight. But with prayer and reading of the Gospel, I realized I was experiencing anxiety because of the things happening in this world. Most importantly I remembered that God is not a God of fear. My anxiety was from Satan. So I turned to God for all my worries and troubles. I speak to Him like He is right there next to me. Listening. I surrendered completely to Him saying Lord I trust You and only You. I will no longer try to fix my problems but trust that You are in control. And that I need not to worry about anything. The Holy Spirit is training me. To trust Him. That’s why I love the scriptures Pastor JD mentioned in the latest prophecy update. Keep reading the Word. Keep praying. Seek your comfort in the Lord and not in food because you’ll never find it in food but in Christ only. God bless xxx

6 Likes

DbyV9YeVMAARoWb

NWO CALENDER IN PLAIN SIGHT!!
The Great Reset is being rolled out under the guise of covid-19!:

I have never seen such a ‘DATED’ spring calender!

1. The UFO discloser to come out on JUNE 1st!
    WHY IS THE PENTAGON RELEASING A UFO REPORT, ANYWAY?!:
    Pentagon UFO report: 5 questions that every American needs to know
  1. Catholic conference to discuss ET, A.I, and other life ‘beyond human’ between JUNE 4th through 6th!
    CATHOLIC CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS ET, A.I., AND OTHER LIFE ‘BEYOND HUMAN’!:
    Catholic Conference to Discuss ET, A.I., and Other Life ‘Beyond Human’. - The Debrief

2. War to break out between Israel and Iran anyday now as America and the EU are days away from returning to the JCPOA, all this while Iran is anyway enriching uranium at 60% levels!
    Israel makes it truly clear to USA that it will not hesitate in going for an all-out war against Iran if Biden goes ahead with JCPOA!:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/tfiglobalnews.com/2021/02/20/israel-makes-it-truly-clear-to-usa-that-it-will-not-hesitate-in-going-for-an-all-out-war-against-iran-if-us-goes-ahead-with-jcpoa/amp/

1. A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur on July 9th 2021.
    World Economic Forum hints at global cyber “pandemic” this summer to facilitate “great reset”!:
    World Economic Forum hints at global cyber “pandemic” this summer to facilitate “great reset” – NaturalNews.com

Warning! The World Economic Forum Ran A Financial Cyberattack Simulation That Led To A Great Reset Of The Global Economy!:

1. ‘VAX LIVE’: The Concert to Reunite the World and Ensure Everyone Has Access to COVID-19 Vaccines!:
    https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/vax-live-the-concert-to-reunite-the-world/

All these above points converging around the time of Pentecost which for me was always a prime time for the Rapture to occur!

1. The World Economic Forum Special Annual Meeting 2021 in Singapore will convene on 17-20 August. The Special Annual Meeting 2021 was scheduled for 25-28 May.

Special Annual Meeting in Singapore to Take Place in August 2021!:

2021: The Year Of The Great Reset!:

Hmm… so the Great Reset shifted to the fall!!!
In a recent prophecy roundtable Jan Markell said, “The Great Reset is the great tribulation.” I could’nt agree more with her!

1. Global Citizen live live in September, and Global Citizen at the G20 Summit in October!:
    https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/info/2021/
    en-header

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!!!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:

We are on the cusp on the rapture!!

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/as-you-see-the-day-approaching/

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

8 Likes

Are you a graphic artist? used photoshop?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Awwesome bro!

2 Likes

Just sharing a thought , does anyone else get overwhelmed at times will all the posts and attachments about evil and end of times , my eyes ears are open I do believe we are nearing the end and we are fed lies , deceitful times , we have to be ready and watchful …
Please don’t think I’m critical or not respectful towards fellow christians on here , I’m so thankful we have a forum to share information and encourage and support each other …
I just realized at times I need a firm reminder to always look up to Christ , the end goal , and remember to go straight to the Bible for comfort , at times I get a little too dependant on others for guidance rather than study the word , I have to admit sometimes I get confused or overthink certain books in the Bible.
Any loving support ,advice would be received with open arms … :pray::heart:

7 Likes

Pray for this Pastor as he will have to give an account of how he may or may not have misled people. Pastors and anyone in the ministry has a higher standard so when they are mislead the body must pray.

5 Likes

Question. I live in S. Korea and attend a church with sound doctrine and one that teaches to be waiting for the Lord’s return (although not as fervently and practically as many of us here). I also am getting discipleship training under the head pastor. Although I love him and the church, he is completely unaware of the vaccine agenda. He is encouraging people to quickly get the vaccine so that we can worship without masks. My question is, how do I respond to these vaccine encouragements as a loving Christian? My wife feels uncomfortable because she thinks I am judging my pastor and others who don’t know about these things. I don’t want to judge anyone but at the same time I can’t just sit still when my pastor is encouraging everyone to get the vax! Please help.

5 Likes

Yes I know. Here in germany we will get a “green” Präsident in September. Then the clima lockdowns will be implemented.

2 Likes

Bang on … Keep on pointing people to Jesus!

1 Like

Thanks, JesusLover - I do follow Amir online, and have for many years now. And I do believe that my mom is in Heaven. One of her best friends had a dream the morning that she passed away in which her friend was searching everywhere for her and couldn’t find her. Everyone told her that mom was dead. Finally she found my mom and said to her, “Where have you been, I’ve been searching all over for you!” Mom said, “Why were you searching for me?” Her friend replied, “Everyone said you were dead!” To that, my mom (who looked much younger, in perfect health and smiling ear to ear) said, “It must have been someone else who died — as you can see, I’m here and I’m more alive than EVER!” So I choose to believe that she IS in Heaven, has met Jesus personally by now and realizes she was deceived on Earth by that Rabbi. Grateful for God’s grace and mercy. <3

2 Likes

Link to an Irish Youtube creator ‘ Dave Culllen’ that uses a unique way of punctuating his views by animating his likeness in his videos. He not only digs up some very relevant information but he has great insight on the current covid/NWO agendas. He also expresses his conviction that we are ultimately in a spiritual war - this is where he is closely aligned with JD Farag.

4 Likes

@Cara, the whole focus of the Word is Jesus Christ Himself as the focus and center of our worship.

As long as pastors and leaders put Jesus as central focus, things will get integrated including our lives as well.

[Intro]
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it’s always been You, Jesus
Jesus

[Verse 1]
Jesus…

[Chorus 1]
Nothing else matters, nothing in this world will do
Jesus, You’re the center, and everything revolves around You
Jesus, You, the center of it all
The center of it all

[Verse 2]
Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
Oh, Jesus…

[Chorus 2]
Jesus, You…
Jesus, You…

[Bridge]
From my heart to the heavens
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You

[Verse 3]
Jesus be the center of Your Church
Jesus be the center of Your Church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You…
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus

[Bridge]
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You…

[Bridge]
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You

[Interlude]

[Bridge]
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You…

[Bridge]
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes, it’s all about You…

[Outro]
Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

7 Likes

Gracings - The only thing I can say is that my mom did share with me the times when she felt the Lord was guiding her with that “still small voice” I know as the Holy Spirit when she was going through crisis times in her life. She never admitted to being baptized in the Holy Spirit though and shrugged off my experience at the age of 12 while attending church summer camp as, “an emotional spiritual experience”. But I don’t think she never really grasped the concept of the infilling of the Spirit in a believer’s life. I know she was saved and water baptized as a teenager, but she tended to shy away from embracing the Holy Spirit in her adult life, other than acknowledging Him as part of the Trinity, until her later years of course when she announced she no longer believed in the Trinity, but God alone. I’m hopeful that her theology was corrected the moment she stepped into eternity! Grateful for God’s grace and mercy to all who love Him. She really did love God in her heart of hearts and spent most of her life doing her best to honor and please Him.

1 Like