April 25 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. Gen 12:3

5 Likes

The elements of salvation are in the ABCs. The word ā€œbelieveā€ is not only something of the mind. Rather, it is the surrender of oneā€™s will to Jesus. No one can make us love someoneā€¦itā€™s a choice we must make; a choice that surrenders our will to the other person. Jesus tells us that if you love Him, youā€™ll obey Him (John 14:15, 14:21, 14:23-24ā€¦and more). This will be a desire provided through the Holy Spirit with the goal of loving the Lord our God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength. If this is your desire, then Jesus makes it clear in John 10:25-30 that Jesus has us in His hand, and God the Father has His hand around His Sonā€™s. There is nothing you can do to escape that amazing grasp!
Also, Romans 8:1 makes it very clear that all those ā€œin Christā€ (in His hands) have NO condemnation. A born-again Christian has complete liberty through Jesus.
Now, this doesnā€™t mean we are free to wait for the Holy Spirit to do all the work as we go merrily along! No. Study Isaiah 50:4-8. Here we see what Jesus did EVERY DAYā€¦He set His face like stone to do the will of the Father (for us, to be obedient). He is our model. It is what is meant by taking up your cross and following Him. It takes work and effort. What we see in some is the lack of perseverance to stay the course - and the world entices them. Paul talks about these folks in 1 Cor 3:15. Are they still savedā€¦by all means! God cannot lie or exaggerate. Now, what will they inherit? What will they be invited to (Rev 19:9)? This is another study, one Pastor Mac alluded to in his presentation of the Doctrine of Heaven and Doctrine of Hell.
Now many who ā€œaccept Jesus as Saviorā€ or ā€œget savedā€ do it with sincere head confession and belief. But like Lotā€™s wife, they just canā€™t leave behind what they love. Like mentioned earlier, the parable of the Sower and the Seed is an example of this.
Anyway, I hope this helps. God makes it abundantly clear that we who have surrendered to Jesus as Savior and ā€œLord of our livesā€ will want to know Him more and seek His will for us.
Keep reading Godā€™s Word and staying in the circle of others who love our Lord!! God Bless.

2 Likes

There are a lot of ā€œmilk drinkersā€ out in the world. Itā€™s sad. Many are deceived that once they have ā€œchecked-in,ā€ they get access to all the goodies. God, in my humble opinion, opens our eyes as we are faithful and desire to know Him more and seek wisdom, knowledge, understanding and discernment from Him. For example, tears are not wiped away until after the fallen heavens and earth are destroyed (Rev 21:1-4). I find parables such as in Matt 25:14-30 and Luke 19:11-27 to be rather frightening. Jesus refers to His servantsā€¦that be us!! And yet the one who is not faithful is cast into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teethā€¦a loss of inheritance through the Millennial Kingdom perhaps. All I know is I want, by Godā€™s amazing grace, to be invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb and reign with Him in the Kingdom of God.
So, let us who God has been merciful toward, always pray for those who struggle with the desires of this temporary residence. God will do amazing things through His praying faithful.
Remember, in the essentials, unity; in the non-essentials, liberty; and in all other things, agape.

3 Likes

Live last nightā€¦will be off YT quickly, tho.

2 Likes

Ah, all of which are decision made in the absent of God. Liberty in Jesusā€¦not liberty without Him.

1 Like

Eph. 1:16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, 18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,

5 Likes

oh my heavens, please say it isnā€™t so. :cry:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why. No one is a freemason here. It might have been a way that you put something. I read it and did not have any issue with it. But it did leave me wondering in places what you might have meant or where you were coming from or coming across. I can understand when bringing up a matter like the Freemasons, it would be an issue that could be discussed here but it might depend on the context in which things were stated, if that makes sense. Like if someone new reads it, would they get a clear idea of where you were coming from or what you might have been trying to stress. In any case I can see where it might have been a bit unclear. But I will tell you this, that this forum is protective of our online church. But they do permit disagreement and even allow a bit of controversy. It is a pretty good forum in allowing people to express themselves. Your situation would have been a rare case. Perhaps had it not been your first post, and we had gotten to know you better, it might have been presented by you a little differentlyā€¦or perceived differently a bit too. Blessings.

2 Likes

Hi Kevin,
Welcome to forum. I was wondering if by this you mean that the churches you have visited in CO have mainly masonic leadership, or ā€¦? I was a little confused in trying to understand the last part of your comment above. It might just be a typo, as I am fairly certain a Christian pastor would not advocate a man dating a man. Perhaps you mean some other type of church? Not sure. Thank you for clarifying this.

1 Like

Beautifully said Jon. Thank you for sharing this. (smile) The smiley emoji is gone, so had to put this.

2 Likes

umm any idea why this post was flagged? I donā€™t see anyone having complained about it

1 Like

Thatā€™s terrible! I have often wondered if Jesus is not convicting fellow brothers and sisters in Christ regarding Covid Vaccine or they are not listening. It seems that even though itā€™s not the mark you should be able to see how it is conditioning people to take the mark. That alone should make Christians want nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

I think that if one is truly born again, from above, they wonā€™t want to or have any real desire to do all those things you mentionedā€¦,the new heart weā€™ve been given doesnā€™t want to sin anymoreā€¦,even though we might (because we are still in this body of flesh), we will be grieved when we doā€¦because the Holy Spirit in us is grieved.

3 Likes

im a girlšŸ„ŗ but its ok! Thank you all for your responses but im still 50/50 on the topic.

1 Like

I believe once you are truly saved you cannot lose your salvation. God will never cast one of His children aside and He will never lose us. When saved our spiritual lives will change and we will want to change our wicked ways but while we have to live in our flesh bodies which are born in sin it can be difficult. That is why we need our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ who died to pay our fine for the sins we commit, and The Grace, mercy and love of the Father Son and Holy Spirit will keep us safe with a hedge of protection around us until we get our new bodies. I love our Lord Jesus and if I stray - the Holy Spirit convicts me instantly and Gods word are letters from home. And they help us to repent so that when He calls us home we will be able to spend our eternity in His presence - what joys await us brothers and sisters in Christ.

1 Like

Cuddlesam, you made me smile. I do seem to be with you on the eating part. Iā€™m sure during this time of so-called covid madness we are all doing the same thing, eating more. God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Greetings Giantkiller,
I watched this and it is very informative and very disturbing indeed. These people donā€™t have caring souls and attacking Our Lord the way they do.
Please pray for my adult sons and their families that the Lord will draw them to himself. I came to know the Lord after we were married and the spiritual battle became very great. I just want them to come home to the Lord.
Thank you for sharing this it surely explains what I sensed was going on.
And yes, keep looking up Jesus is coming!
Blessings Sandra :two_hearts: :pray: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

4.ā€œjust as [in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy [that is, consecrated, set apart for Him, purpose-driven] and blameless in His sight. In loveā€ :rose:

ā€œnot as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way (((for his salvation))).ā€ :rose:

Ephesians1:4 Ephesians 2:9 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Iā€™m confused on what you are meaning by this? That even though, we were raptured by Jesus, protected from the tribulation, reign with him for 1000 years, after all that we could still be cast out? Can you clarify please.

1 Like

**Whatever did he DO to obtain GRACE, he was self-righteous, self described as the greatest Pharisee , he was killing, Christians, and thinking he was doing Godā€™s will. He was UN-repentant , traveling to Damascus to hunt down kill more Christians. Not quite the mind set to accept the ABCā€™s of salvation and pray the sinner prayerā€¦BUT, he later wrote:

However, for this reason (((I obtained mercy,))) that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, (as a pattern) to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. ā€” 1 Timothy 1:16-17

True Gospel GRACE+0
His part 100%
Your part ā€¦0
It is/was finished over 2000 years ago, just accept there is nothing you can do to take credit for, thank GOD.

6 Likes