April 27, 2023: Ezekiel 6:1 -- The End Isn’t Just Near It’s Here

:bible2: Ezekiel 6:1 – The End Isn’t Just Near It’s Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains how the astounding declaration from God through Ezekiel to Judah, that the end wasn’t just near but here, has profound application as a prophecy for us now.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_SpeakTruth_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More Ezekiel Bible Study Videos

16 Likes

Thank you Pastor, I can see that God has overextended His Grace upon this world.
God said the time is come and I too believe this applies/pertains not only to the Israelites but our present idolotrous world that is an abomination to God.
Maranatha and may Israel soon KNOW the Lord their God.

13 Likes

@ 31 mins

oof of conviction.

…they will loathe themselves for the evils which they committed in all their abominations.

Ez 6:9

4 and the Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”

Ez 9:4

proof of redemption

12 Likes

Ezekial 6:9 paints an ugly picture, but it is so true. They will have eternity to remember their sins. If that isn’t enough to turn your heart to Him, I don’t know what is!!

4 Likes

Biomimicry taken to another level, again:
https://www.machinedesign.com/medical-design/article/21265727/biomimicry-in-medical-device-design?o_eid=7041H6655490C9L&rdx.ident[pull]=omeda|7041H6655490C9L&oly_enc_id=7041H6655490C9L