April 3, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes. We need less fuel for fear and more hope to trust Jesus in all of this.

6 Likes

I can only handle certain Updates any more What God shows and tells - Always. JD, Amir T., most often after The Lord. FBC for an out-take version. But No more news, Tv, anything mainstream. Just to beyond the pale, evil, and just plain NUTS! I so don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
Not sad, depressed, or scared. Just tired and ready to go home. Encouraged by the Lord, good people like JD and your Church, and others of our Ilk.
Come Soonest Lord… I’m only taking what matters to you and waiting on the door handle ready to go!

25 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for posting this Jason, i spent ages trying to find it on main website

4 Likes

i cannot guarantee this expose needs Stew Peter’s Premium subscription, if have I will at least post partial release of the interview: Targeted out this week

5 Likes

This strikes me as very odd Dennis. Why would apparently dire warnings be sat on for 10 days before releasing the full interview? I smell a rat and recall Q messages via the X22 report (that I naively listened to back in 2020) about watching the water?? For some reason, this memory along with the suggested snake venom source of the C19 virus quickly brought to mind Trump’s creepy snake poem, read out at rallies……about the woman being stupid for bringing in and nursing the poorly snake which bit and killed her. After all she knew it was a snake!

From Stew Peter’s Telegram post in relation to the interview:

“NOTICE to Demonic Pharma Killers: The tapes of this full interview and all of the documentation are ALL OVER THE PLACE, and being safely kept on multiple continents. This information blew my mind, and it’s going global inside of 10 days.”

False flag? Stirring up unnecessary fear? (Edit: post thought…a declared threat to the PTB if indeed there’s any truth at all in it?). I don’t follow Stew Peters on Telegram, just dipped in to take a look at this out of curiosity.

I pray discernment for all and a big bag of salt at the ready if planning to watch this interview when they deign to share it!

Maranatha! :pray::pray::pray:

10 Likes

Nodding my head a bit. I have tried at various times to listen in on Stew’s reports, but I usually end up with a “hmmmm” instinct about him, and move on to other things.

12 Likes

@trustandfaith @Myrrh
I tend to agree. I used to listen to Stew Peters thinking I was getting conservative truth.
But like you, I sensed something wasn’t right.
For one thing is he use of sensational terminology that evokes fear, panic and hysteria.
I do believe there’s a lot of nefarious things going on out there. But the truth tellers, if they are truth tellers need to be careful not to use the same tactics as the godless media.

14 Likes

:dart:. @Bluebonnet Naomi, you hit the nail on the head.

7 Likes

This is interesting…we all know we are in a spiritual battle…check this out

This clip came in on our Action Canada email today…

A targeted and trained New Age Guru (now a Christian) exposes the plan to bring a NWO/New Age now happening today to the world…need to only watch to11:25

Examples of progress and success…

Trudeau Sr and Jr Yoga peacock poses

Trump Hindu priest/prayer WH

Also,

Evidence: A Guru, the UN & the WEF

Pope Francis also advocates for a One World Religion

2 Likes

Well spoken (typed) Naomi - Galatians 6:1

4 Likes

@jasonacts177
I don’t know how many of us, but I am sure there are a number of us get somewhat sucked into some of this " untruth" when it is mixed with truth and the truthteller uses the Bible in strategic places to make it sound believable.
Now, here’s the thing. For me at least.
I will listen and watch for a while. Tuck it under my hat. See if it plays out like this person said.
HOWEVER ,always keeping the Word of God in the FOREFRONT of my mind. If it doesn’t line up like God says it will then it "ain’t " so.
Having said that here is where I think we can wander off the path, is when we wonder if there will be a reprieve from the “labor pains” or will God thwart the evil plans of the enemy and not allow all of these terrible evil devices to happen yet.
At this point I have seen enough wickedness to believe that none of these weird and evil things are impossible. In fact most are plausible.
I think I should be aware of what people like Peters says, but keep Scripture in the front of your mind always.
As a side note…and certainly not to get into people bashing, but i look at attitudes of the individual speaking and profanity or off color speech that, to me isn’t becoming of a Christian.
I know we all slip up and we are all sinful. But the consistent use of off color or inappropriate terms on public platforms without remorse or respect for the listener does make me question.

22 Likes

ALTERNATIVE FOOD SOURCES HMMMMM… WATCH THIS MOVIE SOYLENT GREEN FROM 1973
IT WAS PLANNED A LOMG TIME AGO

1 Like

Yes, Unbelievable, we met an older German lady in her 80s last summer while walking. Chatted about world events and back in her day….and today. She talked about how they closed all banks in a day and the next day changed everything in 24 hrs, and how they took their property etc. In chatting she mentioned something strange about going to this movie with her husband when it was out but didn’t say the content…told us to look it up. I never heard of this movie, could hardly remember it’s title. She said her husband asked her what she thought of the movie and she answered well…I think it is prophetic. I didn’t have a clue what she was talking about until I came home and looked up Soylent Green on wiki.

Well I saw an article shortly afterwards on human composting re: a Washington based company. I didn’t even want to think where that might go.

Join our growing community working to bring human composting to the world.

One of those a strange encounters!

NOTE THE PLOT…2022

Plot[edit]

By 2022,[3] the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing.

1 Like

Interesting…Recompose’s designer Alan Maskin is associated with the Gates Foundation.

Alan Maskin

Architecture & Design

Alan is an owner and principal of Olson Kundig – an award winning, Seattle-based design firm. For over two decades he has focused on the design of museums, installations and exhibition projects including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center, Microsoft Cybercrime Center, The Frye Art Museum, and the Bezos Center for Innovation.

I know how you feel! I started looking into this about 10 or 12 years ago. Started following Dane on fb before all the censorship started .He was doing all he could to bring it to people’s attention. I even emailed the EPA, but if course they denied it, said it was only jet stream. My husband, friends, family all thought I was crazy too. God sees, God will put an end to all this nonsense very soon! Maranatha!:heart::heart::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thats what i said!

1 Like
2 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

It’s encouraging to know we’re not alone among the human race in our understanding. Thanks so much for your response. One day . . . Revelation 21:5 *And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I m making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.”

3 Likes