April 3, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

I’ve never totaled them by the month. My days are so long because a lot of dogs need 4 visits a day, typically early am, midday, evening, and late night. The dogs can’t wait that long to go out in the mornings. It’s not unusual for me to have two of those jobs going and an overnight at the same time.

3 Likes

This message was a blessing.

6 Likes

CONNECTING THE DOTS!! THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM FOR THE RAPTURE!!

☆THE 4HOURSEMEN!
Giddy-up! The 4horsemen are raring to go! Each of these 4horsemen are casting their Shadow right NOW!!!..
:racehorse::white_flag:THE WHITE HORSE WITH THE RIDER THAT CONQUERS
:open_book: Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
(At the climate change COP26 conference Prince Charles said “with trillions at his disposal”, well who is the ‘HIS’ that he is talking about? The world leader, the eventual anti-christ is lurking in the shadows ready to come on the world stage to stamp his authority and set up global system of peace, safety and economic ‘salvation’! )
:racehorse::dagger:THE RED HORSE SIGNIFYING WAR
:open_book: Revelation 6:3-4
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
(It’s clear that the stage is set for major wars across the planet. Russia is waiting to invade Ukarine, China to do the same with Taiwan and it’s Israel vs Iran!)
:racehorse::balance_scale:THE BLACK HORSE OF GREAT ECONOMIC TURMOIL (Global Inflation : World food prices are climbing closer toward a record high, the global stock market is on the verge of a crash!)
:open_book:Revelation 6:6
“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”
The price of barley and wheat are 40 percent up. Does’nt the Bible say that a loaf will cost a days wages (Revelation 6:6) during the tribulation?
:racehorse::pirate_flag:THE PALE HORSE OF DEATH
:open_book:Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
(The number of deaths that have taken place because of the ‘VIRUS’ and because of the jab! Dr. Li-Meng Yan Reveals CCP Plans to Spread Hemorrhagic Fever Bioweapon Via Olympics was held in China in February 2022! According to her sources, the CCP was fully prepared to release a bioweapon virus during the Winter Olympics. Is the CCP developing another bioweapon? The answer to that is almost certainly yes, but Dr. Yan went a step further. She explained that they are already unleashing one onto the world through the Olympic games in Beijing.)

Jonathan Brentner
"The dark threatening clouds on our horizon point to nearness of the time when the four horses of Revelation 6:1-8 will burst out of their stalls and gallop across the earth.

For us as believers, the black clouds on the horizon signal the nearness of Jesus’ appearing; we will be in heaven with Jesus when He opens the seals."

☆THE RED HEIFER!
Now we all know this huuuuuge news on the Red Heifer!!!..
As of March 25 2022…
“Pursuant to the efforts we have previously discussed in this regard, we attempted to ensure that there would be a red heifer ready this year,’” explains Rabbi Burstein. “The cows were grown under optimal conditions under the careful supervision of pious farmers from the Golan Heights. Unfortunately, during the last year, black hair was discovered in them.”

☆THE ONE WORLD RELIGION!
ABRAHAMIC FAMILY HOUSE PROJECT IN ABU DHABI OVER 20% COMPLETE!:
The Abrahamic Family House project that is being carried out on Saadiyat island in Abu Dhabi the capital city of the United Arab Emirates is reportedly over 20% complete with the inauguration ceremony set to take place before the end of the year.

☆ALL EYES ON ISRAEL!
:black_small_square:︎IDF READY FOR ANY ESCALATION, EVEN GUARDIAN OF THE WALLS 2 - IDF SPOKESMAN!:
“We are looking at Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and even Sinai,” he explained following the launch of Operation Break the Wave to deal with the ongoing wave of terrorist attacks. “We are operating far and wide and have deployed our air defense systems. The Gaza Division is prepared to defend on the ground. We will continue to thwart attacks and act with determination, creativity and all that is necessary.”
The Gaza front has been quiet as of late, he said, ever since Operation Guardian of the Walls, the IDF’s most recent round of fighting with Hamas in May. “We are prepared for Guardian of the Walls 2 or any action that may be necessary.”

:black_small_square:︎WILL IRAN USE THE RAMADAN PERIOD TO INCREASE TENSIONS WITH ISRAEL?!:
"Iran knows it can stoke tensions over several thousand miles of potential frontline – including the Gaza Strip, northern Israel and the Golan Heights.

Last year, a series of incidents in Jerusalem and tensions over Sheikh Jarrah led to Hamas firing rockets at Jerusalem. This led to a short war between Israel and Hamas. It was a war whose tempo was largely dictated not only by Hamas but by Iran.

The war in May 2021 taught us several lessons. First was that Iran and Hamas were willing to use incidents in Jerusalem to justify massive rocket fire on Israel. Second, Hamas had planned this war for some time, stockpiling rockets to fire in large salvos of up to 140 at a time.

The recent series of terrorist attacks in Israel are of the sort that can easily cause violence to escalate and lead to Iran or its partners, such as Hamas and Hezbollah, to think it is time to challenge Israel."

:black_small_square:︎ISRAELI ESCALATION TO LEAD TO EXPLOSION: PALESTINE!
The Palestinian Authority ¶ on Saturday condemned the Israeli killing of three Palestinians in the West Bank, warning that the Israeli escalation risks to explode the situation in the region.

My thoughts are in line with the above articles!!..
With anticipating tensions on the Temple Mount as Ramadan and Passover converge in April, i can see the war of Biblical propotions just around the corner! Hamas and the Islamic Jihad are already in on it together on the very first day of Ramadan!! Just wait till Hezbollah and Fatah join in anyday now!!

This is exactly what happened last year on the Temple Mount that lit the spark and ignited the war against Hamas! It’s heading the same way this time again, only this time around its will not just be Hamas to wage war, but it will be a regional war with Hezbollah, Fatah and the Islamic Jihad (The Ring Of Fire) who all wage war at once against Israel!

With the world focused on the Russia Ukarine war, Iran has already shipped 12 cargo planes full of ammunition into Damascus to supply Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah and the Islamic Jihad (The Ring Of Fire)!

Just this last week Russia warned that Israeli strikes in Syria Seek to ‘Escalate Tensions’ and the Russia’s ambassador went as far as saying that Israeli airstrikes in Syria are “provoking” Russia to react!

THAT’S YOUR PSALM 83 WAR WHICH IS IN OUR FACE RIGHT NOW ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!

I believe that the Al aqsa mosque will be destroyed during this war! The world will be in an uproar as the center of the Middle East lays in ashes. Step in the Antichrist! The Bible tells us he comes in as a man on a white horse — he is a miracle worker of diplomacy and the man everyone will look to for answers. I believe that along with the signing of the Daniel 9:27 covenant with many, the Jews will be allowed to build their 3rd Temple!

The treaty of Daniel 9:27 is signed, and the signing of the treaty starts the Tribulation Period. Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!

From Amir Tsarfati…
“The Israeli prime minister : anyone who has a license to bear arms - should do so!
That’s the official Israeli government warning of the wave of terror as a result of the calculations based on the number 19 in some verse in the Koran that predicts that Israel will no longer exist by July 8, 2022.”

☆THE RAPTURE
The beginning of events that will push the world over the edge will happen instantly and without warning starting with the rapture. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 tells us that the rapture will happen in the “twinkling of an eye.” The day Jesus comes for us will start out just like any other day in our lives, but will end in glory (Col. 3:4). In 1 Thessalonians 5:3 we read, “While people are saying, ‘There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.” I have always believed that the rapture of the church will be the ultimate trigger, the domino that turns the world upside down!

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ in all my years of watching there has never been such a convergence of signs waiting to manifest and find their ultimate fullfillment during the 7 year tribulation, and if you can so clearly see the tribulation at our DOORSTEP the rapture is at the DOOR!!!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

17 Likes

Another great update. Thank you Pastor JD. Looking forward to every week.

5 Likes

From the enemies within…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Many thanks Pastor JD, for your prayers for us and your message. Thanks to @jasonacts177 and @dlcv for your contributions as well. Though I had seen a bit of “The Dimming” previously, I was able to take in it’s entirety tonight, the only upside being that it has given me confirmation of what I’ve believed to be the cause of the trails I’ve been seeing in the skies above my home for many years. Tragically, I’ve had many family members, and have heard of and prayed for many others, who have suffered with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, and cancers. I’ve long suspected a connection, but, like with Bible Prophecy and Covid, whenever I’ve mentioned my observations and concerns to others I’ve been met with those blank stares and brick walls of denial. Even my husband had begun to change the subject whenever I pointed to the sky! I’ve sometimes wondered myself if I might actually be falling of my rocker! Interesting to note that, there seemed to be a lull in the marking for a few years recently, but it has ramped up again quite a lot since 2020. Wonder if anyone else has noticed a ramp up as well. The signs of Christ’s soon return are so clear to me that I can’t think of anything else, and I just have such a hard time being with other people because so few in my sphere of influence want to acknowledge it at all! I just want to scream when the conversation is all about fluff and stuff and a future here unfolding without end . . . I guess that’s the thing that tears me up inside the most. Venting and rambling here I guess. But where else and to whom except the Lord himself and to all of you . . . Keep looking up! We might not see the sunshine or blue sky, but, one day soon, we will surely see the Son of God!

26 Likes

Thanks also @K7 and @dpcollins . I will have to revisit tomorrow. My heart just can’t take in anymore tonight. God bless and keep you all, you and those you love!

3 Likes

Jesus bless you!

4 Likes
1 Like

Thanks Mike, for the info and the warning. Guess that’s why I have qualms with some prophecy scholars who seem to concentrate on the evil aspects of all of this. I had just never been able to put my discomfort into words as you have. So thanks! Shalom.

2 Likes

Speaking to reporters en route home from Malta, Francis said he and Patriarch Kirill were thinking of a possible location in the Middle East.

1 Like

Sunday Services will remain on YouTube. He wants to reach as many as possible and didn’t want to risk having the entire channel shut down because of the PPOV.

3 Likes

Yes. We need less fuel for fear and more hope to trust Jesus in all of this.

6 Likes

I can only handle certain Updates any more What God shows and tells - Always. JD, Amir T., most often after The Lord. FBC for an out-take version. But No more news, Tv, anything mainstream. Just to beyond the pale, evil, and just plain NUTS! I so don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
Not sad, depressed, or scared. Just tired and ready to go home. Encouraged by the Lord, good people like JD and your Church, and others of our Ilk.
Come Soonest Lord… I’m only taking what matters to you and waiting on the door handle ready to go!

25 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for posting this Jason, i spent ages trying to find it on main website

4 Likes

i cannot guarantee this expose needs Stew Peter’s Premium subscription, if have I will at least post partial release of the interview: Targeted out this week

5 Likes