April 3, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Wow! I think it’s so important to get as many pieces of information that we can.
As I alluded to in another post, we can get steered off the path without too much difficulty.
Vigilance is needed constantly.

3 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=5293

1 Like

Oh no… I’ve read several of his articles this year. Is there a prayer request thread for him?

Sorry, no I hadn’ t set one up for him, I wasn’t sure if the article I was reading was current or not because there was no date. If you would like to set up a prayer request thread for him , please go ahead and do so.
Thankyou Violet.

I found one article on there and this is what it says… so maybe it is old. Hope so.

2 Likes

Thankyou for finding that. I was concerned but didn’t want it to be non current info. He was prayed for anyway.
:pray:

Interesting article.

2 Likes

Someone please show this to pastor JD…

WORLDS 1st DIGITALLY ENABLED VACCINE???
Click the link above to watch the video. :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

@Julie, I’ll vouch for you, 100%. You covered this crazy event (NODAPL) like no one else did, and Truth was on your side. Sadly, the fake and sensational news rang louder. You are absolutely right about the weather. There was nothing odd about it, though I will venture that many prayed for a winter that would send the outsiders back home.

Tagging @Rose1, in case she misses this and wants to weigh in.

3 Likes
1 Like

----------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Yes, I recall that nasty event.
In the process of cleaning up the bio-hazard pit they created was trying to work with all the abandoned dogs and cats and other animals they collected as pets.
I also can’t forget hearing about the body that was uncovered while they were cleaning up the garbage.
Memorable times under the obama administration.

2 Likes

Canada…

4 Likes
6 Likes

There is so much that I had forgotten about, Rose. One thing I realized, back in that day: this would be a hint of future events involving chaos and media manipulation. That’s about all that I realized, but look where we are, today. Wow!

1 Like

Schwab’s World Economic Forum Preparing The Way For Daniel’s Fourth Kingdom?

Schwab’s World Economic Forum Preparing The Way For Daniel’s Fourth Kingdom? (prophecynewswatch.com)

From The Byte:
OpenAI Chief Scientist Says Advanced AI May Already Be Conscious (futurism.com)

The following article brings the geoengineering to mind.
From Strange Sounds:
Record-setting arctic blast hits Europe, stunning spring crops - Strange Sounds

4 Likes

Politics shakeup in Israel:

2 Likes

Midnight Cry- song

Midnight Cry

Didn’t know if the other would play everywhere

5 Likes