April 3, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

16 Likes

11 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Timothy 4
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Timothy 4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

4 Likes

Just want to give the US a heads up. California is now reducing water usage by 10-20%. We have a lot of farms that will not be able to produce for others. Food shortage is definitely going to be hitting due to the government draining our lakes here in California for the little fishes. Controlled food shortage was planned years ago.

Here is another:

AB 2223: Newsom’s Abortion Council Opens the Door to Infanticide

https://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/ab-2223-newsoms-abortion-council-opens-the-door-to-infanticide/

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

2 Likes

:broken_heart: :broken_heart: :sob: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

1 Like

I feel the exact same way about having a difficult time being with most people anymore. I just don’t understand after having gone through the last 2 years, how people can still be so superficial and completely blind to what is going on.

16 Likes

@julie I really appreciate your discernment here - my problem with Dane Wigington is I have no idea who he is and was merely posting the direct links to the vids referenced in the BPU without wishing to implicitly confer endorsement (or detraction).

Lord willing all who are in Christ will soon see the clouds from a different vantage point, but meantime genuine thank you for being forthright and write forth.

In Christ

11 Likes

Love it! Your talent with words is a blessing @jasonacts177! You always make me smile. Thank you.

13 Likes

West Coast is going to see the “meat” shortage shortly. This just came across my newsfeed this evening>

7 Likes

@Muddy
This is a hard post to put a heart on but is the way to acknowledge it.
I am weary of all these things. I simply can’t handle any more. The evil around us is stifling at times.
If you’re on the west coast I will pray for you. You’ll experience it first.

6 Likes
7 Likes

I know. I waver back and forth, then pray. I wish I had more discipline to pray first.

Yes, events are coming fast and furious. I only posted one item from my newsfeed on this matter. The rest was indeed overwhelming. Talking about to watch for the price drop on meat as farmers send their animals to slaughter rather than starve them. After the price drop, it will be “years” until supply recovers.

Of course other aspects are this is a Global Food Crisis. One evaluation was saying that 2 billion people could face hunger by the end of the year. I read it twice to be sure I read it correctly, as I think Pastor JD said something to the effect of how many pass away, under one of the Revelation prophecies. Revelations 6:8 (7.753 billion people less 25% is just about 2 billion.)

We are so close, so close!

9 Likes

Friend who lives in San Francisco and does dog rescue found this sign at her Costco today.

6 Likes

That’s not good. I’ve been stocking up, but probably not enough.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this post, I could have written it myself. The brick wall, the blank stare, the changing of the subject, but most of all being among others and having to hear the ‘fluff and stuff’ and, in my case, knowing they won’t hear about the ‘real deal’, the soon coming return of our Lord Jesus for His bride. Often it tears me apart, because I can hardly think about anything else.
So difficult, they (incl.my entire family) think I am no fun anymore, because I am no longer interested in going out, shopping, travelling -as far as it’s still possible without QR-code- etc. In their eyes I am dull, because I always want to talk about Jesus and they are not interested. It means that, at one side, I am standing pretty much and all the time alone, but on the other side I have my God, my Jesus who supports me and gives me brothers and sisters to talk to and to be encouraged by. He keeps me going.
But although I pray for my family and a lot of other people to come to Jesus, so they will escape the tribulation and be with Jesus for always, I myself long for the coming of our Lord right now, this moment…
Maranatha Lord Jesus, come quickly :pray:!

19 Likes

So SAD, so BLIND, so CONTRARY to the teachings of CHRIST.

Maranatha (O our Lord, come)!

“And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.” Mark 3:25
Warmly Doc :dove:

12 Likes

This reminds me of Joseph when he prepared for famine in Egypt….Genesis 41

54the seven yearsof famine began, just as Joseph had said. And although there was faminein every country, there was foodthroughout the land of Egypt.55When extreme hunger came to all the land of Egypt and the people cried out to Pharaoh for food, he told all the Egyptians, “Go to Joseph and do whatever he tells you.”…

1 Thessalonians 5:6

So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober

5 Likes

Today, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that, at the invitation of the United Nations Secretary-General AntĂłnio Guterres, he and the Prime Minister of Barbados, Mia Mottley, will be co-chairing the Sustainable Development Goals Advocates group.

This is an opportunity for Canada to reinforce its commitment to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development at home and abroad, and to achieve an inclusive and resilient recovery from the pandemic, one that will create a more peaceful, prosperous, and sustainable future that leaves no one behind.

2 Likes

Proof positive that Trudeau is Schwab"s poster boy to force resource control.

6 Likes