April 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Under The Prophetic Radar

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how everything flying at us goes undetected under the radar and explains by way of an application personally, how to activate our prophetic radars spiritually.

16 So he [Elisha] answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, “Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

2 Kings 6 :mountain: :horse: :fire:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

@ 48m 40s approx

propaganda

noun

1. information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

prophecy

noun

1. a prediction of what will happen in the future.

God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Numbers 23:19
& Psalm 119:160 / John 17:17 etc.

@1hr 13m 13s

profane

verb

past tense: profaned; past participle: profaned

1. treat (something sacred) with irreverence or disrespect.
13 Likes

@ 1hr 20m 51s

Unicoin launched earlier this month by the… DCMA…is designed to be an international central bank digital currency capable of supporting… instantaneous cross-border payments. Translated - it’s going to be in you not on you.

Pastor JD

Of course it would be called unicoin. A word that is but a single consonant away from ‘unicorn’ which generally depicts a single-horned animal/beast (and has risen hugely in prominence as a pop-culture reference over the last decade esp. for children).

8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.

Daniel 7

A flimsy and subjective connection perhaps, yet God’s sense of humour/irony is so awesomely perfect that at this late hour anything is possible.

16 Likes

Thank you for keeping out intruders and keeping comments allowed for true Christians who follow Jesus.

2 Likes

30 April 2023

Today I post 3 things under the radar:

Santa Klaus’s 4th Reich is still ongoing with new projects in pipeline:

2nd Plandemic in the works:

and Ze Bugs propaganda coming near you:

Hope this article can replace the “pulled off” one JD mentioned today:

8 Likes

While searching for the 2023 Prophecy Conference with Billy Crone , this also came up…
Notice who is in another prophecy conference that popped up …. Hmm, Prosperity gospel and NAR , anyone???

4 Likes

One happy family, J Evans hosted Jan Markell before, lol

Wallnau mentioned “awakening” in this short interview:

1 Like

1 May 2023

-----------------------

This video tells how satan is using pharmakeia in endtimes:

Ivana’s interview @ Rumble CHDTV:

-----------------------

3 Likes

This is how you setup your population for complete control from top down.

Germany will again be a major player concerning the AC.

Note:

By the way somebody needs to tell CBN and others at theses Revivals, Jesus Yeshua is not coming back as a Alien Hippy Transcendent Messiah.

They need to start explain what time we are in being its the last days.

Maranatha

6 Likes

Tom Hughes should know better. Isn’t anyone talking to him?

1 Like

Sometimes I think they believe they are on Mars Hill. But its the same reason I don’t follow much of Johnathan Cahan either.

The window keeps getting smaller.

Shalom

4 Likes

Apologies for the acutely anglo-angle but the imminent coronation (May 6th 2023) of Charles III as ““king”” of England (not enough air quotes in the world) strikes as another radar-dipping event vis-a-vis the coercion for all “witnesses” to swear/pledge allegiance:

We are told that Charles III’s coronation order of service, among many other innovations, will contain an encouragement to ‘All who so desire, in the Abbey, and elsewhere, [to] say together: I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.’

Source: above article

A spokesman for Lambeth Palace, the archbishop’s office, said: "The homage of the people is particularly exciting because that’s brand new.

"That’s something that we can share in because of technological advances, so not just the people in the Abbey, but people who are online, on television, who are listening, and who are gathered in parks, at big screens and churches.

“Our hope is at that point, when the Archbishop invites people to join in, that people wherever they are, if they’re watching at home on their own, watching the telly, will say it out loud - this sense of a great cry around the nation and around the world of support for the King.”

Source: Coronation: Public invited to swear allegiance to King Charles - BBC News

There is much to unpack from this event: the mimicry, mockery, ecumenically entrenched blasphemy, and the Isaiah 14:13 lvl hubris.

Knowing and trusting our Lord however perhaps it’s better simply to paraphrase a line from a film that bears an increasingly relevant title: Apocalypse Now.

I love the smell of preconditioning in the heir; it means the return of the actual KING is so soon.

20 Likes

Do THIS with the time you have left…
Britt Gillette

10 Likes

In June 2015, I arrived home from work, turned on the news and saw the White House lit in the iconic rainbow of the gay pride flag, following the Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage. I was stunned. But there was more, it was supernatural; as if the Holy Spirit was on fire. I have no words to explain.

“In His day, Jesus Christ was confronted by radicals who had nothing more than unbridled power and influence. And He said of them, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44; New International Version).” From the Trumpet

Today, with every lie and deception I feel the same. Like a pin cushion.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Is it “hate” that I feel?

The Word of God teaches us to discern evil from good.
It is available worldwide, as the Lord said it would be.

Sunday, JD warned “they” are not the enemy, “they” are the mission field, an opportunity. Evangelize. I’ve opened some “ears”, they’re listening (or not), but not the heart. My friends and family pat me on the head and say, if that’s what you need, then by all means go for it.

JD said a couple of weeks ago, WHY can’t they see?
I’m just wondering if the time is such that “it is finished”.

Maybe we are here:

Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

13 Likes

I have thought the same. It is so hard. There is nothing else to say or there so much that has happened ( happening) now that it is too much to tell. The only thing left that is important is the gospel and yet there is such blindness… but God!

9 Likes

Tom was not in that conference.
They were 2 separate events.
That was a screenshot of a conference he was attending and another one with NAR and prosperity preaches at a different prophecy conference that popped up on the YouTube search I did. I was trying to lint out the other one that popped up.
Sorry it was confusing.

4 Likes

Cool yeah i was thinking man if Tom is just showing up wherever…lol…i mean come on! lol. Great to hear he is more discerning than that Steph :slight_smile: Blessings.

1 Like

I am currently back home - my mission field. It is only the Holy Spirit who can minister to one’s heart. I know the words spoken have been heard and I will not give up, but I need to remember to partner with the Holy Spirit. Those words spoken by Pastor JD reminded me of the assigned mission field we all have. The Lord can do the impossible as we are so inadequate. I need to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and move when He says to with His grace and be patient :pray:

15 Likes

3 Likes

I was just reading about the NCR
NCR Corporation, previously known as National Cash Register, is an American software, consulting and technology company providing several professional services and electronic products. It manufactures self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, and barcode scanners.Wikipedia

Formerly called:National Cash Register, AT&T Global Information Solutions

They split the company into ATM stock and DIGITAL stock in September of 2022…They are a company that facilitates payments at restaurants and various businesses …and banks too…interesting they have prepared for the digital global changes already… NCR GLOBAL DIGITAL BANKING…this is all getting very real …anyone else seeing this stuff?

6 Likes