April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Prophecy Isn’t a problem but the sermons etc are only voice. We miss your smiling face JD.
I do recognize that you have worked so hard to get this up and running and I am so thankful I don’t need to go through You Tube.
I hope you don’t throw your bible at me but is there a way this can be put onto the tv screen. If not I don’t want to stress you and your wonderful team just asking. We love you JD. Thank you. Happy Resurrection Day. One day "WE SHALL BEHOLD HIM! We shall behold
Him face to face in all of His "glory!..

3 Likes

Haaretz Tech reporting Microsoft, Facebook to open chip development centers, and Google building data center, in Israel. This move may have something to do with the perceived need for help in their elections. They were such a big help here in 2020. Smh.(https://www.haaretz.com/tech)

1 Like

I agree with Pastor JD that the “intelligence” behind AI/Artificial Intelligence is likely a demon. Not anything humans came up with. It makes so much sense, but he was the first I ever heard make the connection (a few months back).

Considering that the future Mark of the Beast will likely include some type of “AI” (whether or not the Mark is ever associated with a future covid vaccine or “booster” shot), it seems like another method for demons to “possess” a person/gain entry into their body to influence them. And without the Holy Spirit dwelling in them to prevent that, they have no resistance. And if the Mark also alters their genome at the same time as implanting the AI “technology” the people may not be able to oust the demonic presence.

They become some kind of hybrid. And that’s why the Bible says that those who take the Mark of the Beast will be lost.

3 Likes

I don’t know how to post on here so I an just going to put this bit of information here for you
.SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security

2 Likes
4 Likes

Sounds like the author is linking Christians who don’t wish to get vaccinated with a Christian Nationalist movement and white supremacy. I guess that would go against the globalist agenda to get everyone vaccinated. I guess that would go against the WEF’s agenda to control everyone. Red flags all over this article. I expect we will see more of this propaganda to divide us, demonize us, and then persecute us. Pastor J.D. said we could be silent or we could fight, or better yet we could sound the alarm. I’m the type that will resist. My daughter is here tonight for a visit. She got vaccinated. I have been talking to her about family issues but haven’t had the opening to talk to her about what is going on in terms of prophecy. Please pray for her and me. I feel like I have a window of opportunity to witness to her, but I don’t know how to approach her without offending her. She once claimed that I ruined her life by raising her as a Christian.

18 Likes

Yes it is moving very rapidly, yet sadly so many still don’t know. People still think they will get their old lives back, including two of my friends and all of my co-workers who took the vaccine. It’s never going back, and now I do wonder if Trump is part of this plan. Anyway, my young nephews all think they have a lot of time before Jesus comes back. All of them could use prayer, particularly Tyler, who is living in sin right now. They all think they have a lot of time, some even up to a century. I know it’s demonic, but it’s hard for me to wrap my mind around the desire to control anyone else, let alone the entire human population. I just don’t get it. It sure feels like it could be this year!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing your website. It’s a great compilation of evidences reported with important data. This resource is a great to share with people wanting to make sense of this evil world we are living in. It is great for both believers and non believers… because you have laid out information in a format that at whatever ones level of Bible knowledge is at ; all individuals can gain understanding and share in the discussion of the great gift of hope we have been offered through Christ’s sacrifice and the Mercy and love of our Father in Heaven . God bless your efforts.

4 Likes

@Twi
I had no problems at all today. Great update, is was very smooth. Tell JD his daughter stole the show on Utube.
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

RoseLilly … Lillianna,
I so appreciate your post which should give all of us food for thought.

WE who know the truth are a minority holding on to our only hope…Jesus. One of our greatest challenges is keeping fear at bay while we await HIS return. We have no strength or courage without keeping our eyes on HIM.

Maranatha Lord…come quickly…QUICKLY.

5 Likes

Can someone clarify this for me please… do non believers have until Christ’s return to repent of their sins or can they repent during Christ’s millennial reign on earth? Or is it too late then?

2 Likes

Praise God! The Prophecy update and 2nd service were awesome yesterday, and it hardly buffered. We have awful internet, so this was a rare event. We watch around 3pm EST. And then 7pm the 2nd service.

I’m so thankful to pastor JD and fantastic team. What a blessing to hear your lovely daughter sing too JD! She has a beautiful voice blessed of the Lord.

With events happening so rapidly in recent weeks, the message of going to Galilee to meet Jesus there, to really spend time at his feet as I did in those early days is so encouraging and so timely.
And so needed! I was a Mary then instead of a Martha, and long to go back to that first love time so much. The Lord bless you, and God Bless all my brothers and sisters here. I look forward to meeting you all someday soon. Maranatha. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Please note that the links for the updates no longer go directly to the update.

It goes to the website and then you have to search for the update.

1 Like

Majority will not repent during Tribulation as AC and FP deceived them with signs and wonders.

Revelation 9:20, KJV: “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:”

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Sorceries here is pharmakeia - Vaccines is their god

3 Likes
2 Likes

Her name is Sabia. :relaxed:

1 Like

For those who don’t like shots, they’ve come up with an alternative delivery method–yet still another gene therapy. New nasal-spray COVID vaccine uses gene-transfer technology

2 Likes

Some articles just jump off the page. This article speaks of the Vatican wishing to find the bones of King David to create the Messiah. Far-fetched? Court Case brought against Jerusalem for Hiding Vatican’s Illegal 'Messiah Tunnel'

Brothers and sisters our redemption draws near! Look up! Cry to your Abba Father, maranatha!!

2 Likes

AMEN, to deep for me, !!!
I just made a comment on a chart that was biased toward white evangelicals that is all.!!!
I identify personally, as a human being who is following my Savior Yahshua, who was born white in color, through no choice of my own. I didn’t get a choice, except following Yahshua part. I don’t claim to represent my race, except being human, and a sinner, as every race is, except saved by Grace.

I do search my heart before I put up posts, and when I wrote this comment , I personally found NO hidden agenda except, my (personal) opinion on one post here. I don’t identify as an evangelical, or a nationalist, the only skin (pun) in the game for me is truth.
" Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord. Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled. ([Hebrews 12:14-15]

My prayer is we can agree to disagree, and not go back and forth. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Doc

6 Likes

All glory to our Lord! God bless you. Please do share my website if you can.

3 Likes