April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

https://kdvr.com/news/dicks-sporting-goods-park-vaccine-site-shut-down-after-patients-experience-adverse-reactions-to-vaccine/

1 Like

Understood, Jay. It is food for thought, IMO. I am pretrib, but still hold a foot in the door for the possibility of mid trib. So, that said, this is curious, no matter what.

1 Like

Biden: Pope Francis says it is a moral obligation to be vaccinated

1 Like

Check out JDā€™s prophecy video dated 8/9/20 for the BEST ever (imho) scriptural proof for the pretrib rapture. You will be blessed!!

1 Like

People are always going to have differing interpretations of the Word of God, thatā€™s why thereā€™s so many different denominations, and doctrines. Sometimes two people read the same exact words and come to different conclusions because of different perspectives, even comparing scripture to scripture often times people will declare that the two passages have nothing to do with each other rather than reconcile what they say, or will stress one and diminish the other, or read verses out of context and form entire doctrines based on that. Sometimes itā€™s based on being hyperliteral about one passage of scripture and spiritualizing or abstracting another piece. Such as Catholics with transubstantiation taking John 6 in a hyperliteral sense, where protestants understand a spiritual interpretation of what Jesus was teaching in John 6 because in John 3 (with Nicodemus) and John 4 (the woman at the well), in both cases those people took what Jesus said literally and were utterly baffled, being born again? What climbing back into the womb? Nicodemus couldnā€™t understand it at all. The woman at the wellā€¦ water that makes you never thirsty again?!
But anywayā€¦ when people disagree on some non essential doctrines, itā€™s not out of maliciousness.
Itā€™s just how they read and interpret the book, it is hubris and pride to assume we have the correct interpretation and that anyone else reading the same book and coming to a different conclusion is wrong.
We can only honestly believe what we read and interpret trusting in God to guide us.
and we are falible.

5 Likes

AMEN brother, I agree with this statement (which makes it right :innocent:)

It always bothered me, people believing the same bible, praying to the same Holy Spirit, could arrive at so many different conclusions, all being sincere in their quest. Then it dawned on me, just like God kept Paul humble, so as make sure his ego didnā€™t get inflated with pride, maybe, God keeps all the Christians divided for the same reason. As much as I would love all believers to believe the exact same thing, the parallel thought comes, ā€œOh how powerful we could beā€ always a scary thought for me.
Whatever doctrinal stance we take, and think it is the only right way, backed by bible, Another Christian is taking a different stance thinking they are right, backed by bible. Then the one feels superior to the other, and judges the other, then all their righteousness leads to sin.
ā€œLet us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brotherā€™s way.ā€ Rom 14:13
My wife says I am 1/2 right 3/4 of the time, so this comment can be taken as almost gospel.

Doc

8 Likes

The pope injects yet again into the NWO:

3 Likes

oh, so now itā€™s trumps fault lol. (I didnā€™t vote at all, I just find this funny.) please note Washington Post usually makes you get a paid subscription to view their articles. when they donā€™t require payment, itā€™s because they consider a particular article to be an important announcement for everyone to hear. see where they are going with this? acting like the threat was purposely downplayed for the sake of trumpā€™s ignorant optimism, and they want everyone to know. got it, WP!!

indeed. highly ironic- or should I say fitting- that this news sourceā€™s slogan is, ā€œdemocracy dies in darkness.ā€ my laughter turns to tears when I inevitably remember that most of my loved ones are falling for this kind of stuff.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you for posting that. I KNOW I have watched that one and, as I said, I am still a pretrib holder. That said, I do watch things and weigh them, and consider. Will there be some ā€œtribulatingā€ in our darkening days? Meanwhile, I know we will miss the wrath. Praise God! Therefore, I live as though the tribulation will be PRE. :blush: :point_up_2: I am looking up!

5 Likes

Pastor JD I want to thank you for your videos on prophecy update I know God is using you in a great way. I have a prayer request Iā€™m taking drugs for my blood pressure my blood pressure is not stable it causes me to get tired. between the drugs and my ability to stay awake because of the drugs I am high blood pressure sometimes I fell sleep my biggest fear I will not wake up. My wife doesnā€™t know Jesus my son doesnā€™t love Jesus I need your prayers. I am for frantically sharing Jesus whenever the chance letā€™s give

5 Likes

Dennis, my understanding over the years from reports I have seen is that Putin is not one to go along with the globalists. And that he is a world ruler that is not entrenched or influenced by the globalists. This appears to be your understanding as well?

1 Like

I agree with you. I feel the same.

Jesus did tell us that we will experience some tribulation, but not THE tribulation! As in many parts of the world, Christians are already severely persecuted for their beliefsā€¦ they had been for many years already. Butā€¦ the difference now is that it is the whole world, also in the West.

GB

4 Likes

I think Rumble is a good idea for JDā€™s videos. I uploaded this video to BrandNewTube ā€”> Coming To A Head - Prophecy Update - Jd Farag - Resurrection Sunday!

1 Like

does anyone know of another online community that is similar to this forum? I love keeping each other updated and want to join another place like this if it exists. even if itā€™s just some thread in reddit or something. I donā€™t use Facebook however. thanks for any leads.

3 Likes

I have seen other Christian forums. But none are designed as nice as this one. I never got a strong enough vibe from any of the others I have visited.

3 Likes

thanks for your input. as annoying as the restrictions first seemed to be, I feel it helped the forum become as ā€œniceā€ as it is now. and we worked around what seemed to be restrictions quite well!!

3 Likes

One day last fall I was scanning down JDā€™s Twitter and saw Great Reset so I clicked on it and saw the following postedā€¦curious I wondered if this could be true

A 3rd lockdown Q2

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/ontario-enters-third-covid-19-lockdown-as-efforts-to-reopen-the-border-continue/71-ee1bfdf2-349a-488a-adcb-25ae57f00913

Universal Basic Income bill introduced Q1

Universal Basic Income being debated this weekend April 9-10 Q2

Trudeau co-hosted the meeting alongside Guterres and Jamaican Prime Minister Andrew Holness. Heads of state and government from several countries took part, as did the leaders of international institutions like the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the World Trade Organization and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.

3 Likes

Yes! How I would loveā€”wouldnā€™t we allā€”to be raptured up before persecution very vividly knocks on my door. We may, but as the Lord wills. :pray:

3 Likes

from the Yahoo article there:

ā€œUnless we are prepared to enter into deeper co-operation with fairer, smarter and broader views of our world and common interests, we should temper our expectations that the crisis is nearing its end,ā€ Holness said."

ā€¦I donā€™t know if my hunch has merit, but when I read ā€œbroader views of our world and common interests,ā€ I instantly thought of depopulation.

2 Likes