April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Her name is Sabia. :relaxed:

1 Like

For those who don’t like shots, they’ve come up with an alternative delivery method–yet still another gene therapy. New nasal-spray COVID vaccine uses gene-transfer technology

2 Likes

Some articles just jump off the page. This article speaks of the Vatican wishing to find the bones of King David to create the Messiah. Far-fetched? Court Case brought against Jerusalem for Hiding Vatican’s Illegal 'Messiah Tunnel'

Brothers and sisters our redemption draws near! Look up! Cry to your Abba Father, maranatha!!

2 Likes

AMEN, to deep for me, !!!
I just made a comment on a chart that was biased toward white evangelicals that is all.!!!
I identify personally, as a human being who is following my Savior Yahshua, who was born white in color, through no choice of my own. I didn’t get a choice, except following Yahshua part. I don’t claim to represent my race, except being human, and a sinner, as every race is, except saved by Grace.

I do search my heart before I put up posts, and when I wrote this comment , I personally found NO hidden agenda except, my (personal) opinion on one post here. I don’t identify as an evangelical, or a nationalist, the only skin (pun) in the game for me is truth.
" Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord. Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled. ([Hebrews 12:14-15]

My prayer is we can agree to disagree, and not go back and forth. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Doc

6 Likes

All glory to our Lord! God bless you. Please do share my website if you can.

3 Likes

John MacArthur has some good teaching from last week on YouTube which I believe will answer your questions.

2 Likes

Learning about earthquakes and volcanic activity in the world right now. This is an interesting site. Looks like Matthew 24:7b-8, “And there will be famines, pestilences and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” VolcanoDiscovery: Volcanoes Worldwide - News, Info, Photos, and Tours to Volcanoes and Volcanic Areas, Earthquake Information

3 Likes

Is trading in cryptocurrency a sin?

Hello @laa

To me it always has looked like gambling. Similar like with buying stocks. But that’s just my opinion. I know some who do this and I always tell them they’re gambling. You’re not investing like you would in buying property, for example.

1 Like

Globalists will ban all cryptocurrencies soon.

They need to do it for digital currency - control buying & selling stuff. This forms part of MOTB system.

2 Likes

Boy does this herald “Social Scoring!”

As pastor JD encourages us to do research on these hot topics that he speaks about. I stumbled across this website today. It sent shivers down my spine.

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
Philippians 4:8 (KJV)

This is all so tiring for me, and I don’t mean the scripture, I mean all the articles. Don’t mean to offend, BUT, I know it will, so be it. Doc

10 Likes

From my understanding, unbelievers will have during the tribulation to repent although the main focus of the tribulation is the Jews. Those who refuse the mark and repent will be welcomed into heaven even though it will likely cost them their life during the tribulation. The millennial age to me is unclear on whether we will have children during that time, or if the children who are raptured growing up in that time (or both) are given the choice one last time when satan is released to either follow God or go down with Satan.

I just saw this…27 March Jerusalem…seems they have announced the messiah…not sure how true…?

“Israel Declared their Messiah” - I just watched this Youtube video from The Disciple showing jews gathered together kissing the hand of a man (allegedly half jewish, half muslim) at the wailing wall on Passover. You can skip the video to 8:00 min mark direct to that scene. If this is true, we are so close to our blessed hope.

3 Likes

you can see it on YouTube wallytron101.
Blessings

Hmm…need more fact check

Sara Holub: 40-year-old Wisconsin teacher dead four days after Facebook “vaccinated” post

2 Likes